Crybabies on the NASA subreddit blast trump for allocating funds to explore space/mars

Reddit is terrible. Just came from a thread in the NASA subreddit talking about trumps new executive order bolstering NASA for space exploration.

You would think people in the NASA subreddit would be excited, but no, they are just crying that he might cut climate change research to explore space. Not only that someone posts "this thread is being manipulated by trump supporters" like its some terrible crime.

reddit.com/r/nasa/comments/60onze/trump_signs_bill_authorizing_nasa_funding_mars/

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Just goes to show that liberals will never be happy, even when they get extra funding to fulfill their space meme boners.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-23/u.s-press-secretary-spicer-went-to-katsucon-2013/.111376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If anyone who disagrees with me speaks, they're manipulating me!

>reddit

They're just pissed because it's Trump doing this instead of the Hildabeest.

>Reddit is terrible
And you cucks still go there ...

I like the nasa meme. They will have to find jobs in defence eith its budget expansion.

I falsely thought some subreddits would stay on topic and stop bashing trump. I was wrong. Its pervasive. At least it hasn't filtered over to the NSFW subreddits yet. Thats where about 99% of my reddit usage comes from.

Why do people try so hard to pretend like they don't?

I just figured out what the next big project for pol could be......

Let's take down reddit completely.

Let's use our memes to destroy them from within.

This.

Kek wills it.

I love the nasa meme, neil degrasse tyson, cosmic philosophy etc but its the attitude of redditors and the way they jerk themselves off about it that pisses me off.

Its just the writing style and culture of reddit that is so numale and lame as fuck. They all try to be so witty and smart while making fervently gay puns.

Trump will put coal miners back to work in space. I will be first to sign up.

I literally don't go there.

It is a terrible website with a terrible userbase.

Know how I know you are fucking newfags? Because you ask for numbers and look like an idiot when you don't get any.

I'll admit I used to. Now that's it's being manipulated by politcal organizations to push an agenda it's become worse than ever. It's full of frothing from the mouth angry pseudointellectual leftists and millennial anarchists who are ready to kill anybody that disagrees with them.

stop cross-posting. either leave Sup Forums forever or stop going to Readdit. It's one or the other.

only nu-pol likes reddit because that's where those niggerfaggots came from

I dont post on reddit. I only post on Sup Forums..

Because we still exist in normie world offline. Though I stick to hobby forums.

NYPA, nor do we care what is going on in plebbit.

They'd love it if Hillary did it

They're just being dumb tribals

I'm not clicking that fucking link you queers. Post screencaps for lulz

>trumps new executive order bolstering NASA for space exploration.

Wait. What?

>$19.5 billion dollars in 2018
>was co-sponsored by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
>It is the first NASA authorization bill to be signed in seven years.

Truly the best timeli-

>OMG REDDIT IS SO TERRIBLE
>anyway lets discuss their opinions...

>coal miners re-employed in manned asteroid mining
>need appropriate tools for this
>Gundams in our life time

He's really doing, he's making anime real guys.

Well. The liberals know we can't colonize other planets and pay for their gibmedats.

White men are going off to conquer the galaxy. The niggers and cunts are staying put on earth, in a mass grave.

Top kek. What do you expect from Redditstan?

>Trump boosts NASA budget
>wtf I hate NASA now
>Trump cures cancer
>wtf I love cancer now
>Trump ends world hunger
>wtf putting charities out of work
It's a never ending cycle

>reddit is terrible
>continues to go there
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results

Saved.

haha exactly

belters are going to become a thing in my lifetime?

keep your filthy hands off my monopoles, goldskin

>linking to Reddit
Pls die

hmm sounds familiar?

>reddit
>fake and gay
>saged

>just came from Reddit
Go back there

Spicer is literally our guy
pic related
>its him

Oh no's! Plebit is freaked out that NASA can't spend any more money studying "Climate Change".

>it's fucking real

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-23/u.s-press-secretary-spicer-went-to-katsucon-2013/.111376

They are recovering redditors, I was one myself once too. I found Sup Forums when a bunch of redditors were crying about how everyone over here was a right wing ass hole. In the first thread I looked at I knew I belonged here.

No one gives a fuck what you think.

stfu crybaby and stop crying

Using it for salt mining isn't degenerate

This is the timeline to end all timelines user. I don't think we are going to see another paradigm shift like this in our lifetimes. Lets enjoy it.

>Trump finds cure for cancer

Let's not forget about all those murderers and rapists that cancer killed. It wasn't that bad, we needed something done but wiping cancer out was a bit too much. Literally Hitler.

I browse some of the niche subreddits but don't post or have an account

upvoted

Pretty sure they are bitching about cancelling funding for everything else OTHER than mars. Like rover missions. It is also pretty fucking hard to get a man on mars if we dont have a fucking spaceship

It's goddamn awful tbqh. I got maybe once a month to my hometowns reddit to see what's up. Every subreddit is a faggot anti trump circle jerk. Every discussion somehow returns to Trump.

NASA and space are really gay.

>Just came from a thread in the NASA subreddit
You gotta go back

Liberalism is a mental disorder that can only be cured by divine providence or the rope.

>Reddit
>Reasonable

Pick one faggot

Nu-pol leave. Reddit is fucking disgusting. Any admittance of a non meme use of it should result in a ban

SPACE AGENCY
SPACE

EPA HATES NATURE

I see the problem.

>reddit is terrible
/thread

>i share a board with retards who unironically admit to browsing leddit
Jesus Christ.

>it's very real.

He even posted one of him in the suit to prove he's among us.

Never saved the proof but I have this one.

You have to go back

I dont it's a shit website for faggots who want upvotes

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

fucking ledditors i swear to god

I've only ever been there by mistake

What would happen if Trump announced like $100 billion for transexual support groups and free sex changes? Would the left then suddenly turn on trannies?

Shit community, ugly site, circlejerks out the wazoo, too much eggshell walking (I don't mind stopping stupid shit like you see on Sup Forums where you have faggots from here spamming cuck and bringing up politics out of the blue, but if something hurts your feefees, then kindly suck your thumb elsewhere), rating system creates subconscious bias.
The only thing it's good for are those obscure boards for vidya, even then, I don't even bother. I can't wait for that site to die.

>leaf

Opinion discarded.

>tens of posts calling OP out for browsing leddit and you single out the leaf
Autism.

Fuck off leaf

>nu-Sup Forums loves reddit now

GET THE FUCK OUT REDDIFAG

Yes, the left will eat each other because they create boogy men they are indoctrinated to believe exist.

Most likely yes. All those FTM dudes that are winning women's sports championships would suddenly become a big deal even though liberals are largely ignoring it at the moment.

Never was there, never will be, not interested. I understand at one time that dump wasn't THE WORST but, that's long gone now. The whole website is now filled with nothing but, corporate shills trying to force public opinion, leftists, brigading and raids. Anything against the current liberal group think is closed by admins. My guess is the NASA subreddit usually has like 7 members and 2 posts a day but, because Trump mentioned it, Neogaf types are going to flood it with anti trump shit for weeks and upvote their own garbage to the top. Reddit is where free speech goes to die.

I hope Trump is able to troll leftists into suicide

Arnold told him to get his ass to Mars.

Reddit is mostly Shariablue/CREW territory. It's a disgrace, there's nothing to be learned over there, other than to see what the current DNC/Deep State talking points are. Beyond that it is BORING. No energy, just a bunch of people typing on the clock, waiting for their next health and wellness break.

The site is hot dogshit, libcuck normieville. I never go there

get the fuck out fucking normalfag shitters
I'd sooner pretend to talk to dogs than intentionally converse with such a low class of people as are found in that shit-filled parrot cage of a site

They would say that hes racist because transsexuals are predominately white and demand he also give $100 billion each to latino and black charities. Then they would say he is pandering to people of color. Then they would say hes sexist because he didn't pay for abortions for every woman in the USA and mexico.

We need to decolonize these places of Leftism.

ok son
im going to keep this simple
lurk for at least 2 more years before you post again

Nobody cares about your stupid fucking faggy site where everyone sticks their dicks in each other's ass and form a human centipede circle jerk community. Say what you will about this site but worse comes to worse you'll just be called a fucking idiot

>normalfag instead of the more PG normie

top lad

SJWs want NASA to be a global climate change advocacy awareness group and that's it!

typical

I never go there. There is everything to satisfy me on Sup Forums, also reddit interface sucks and require an e-mail address. Can you believe Sup Forums is one of the few sites where you can just get on and post IMMEDIATELY, without having to confirm your account? The only really annoying thing might be those captchas you have to solve everytime you post.

>MUH ASTEROID MISSION

Good for Trump. It's time to stop with these endless go-nowhere programs (Shuttle, ISS, etc.). Let private companies do that shit.

I'd rather see a Venus cloud city than a Mars base, but we have to get a move on. It's fucking tragic that deadlines keep slipping.

I hope the Orion moon orbit mission next year is manned at least.

>Trump said something about NASA. I must defend his opinion for him!

This is (You)

This

>Liberals would love Hilary if she called climate change fake

No. No they wouldn't.

Im not defending his opinion. Are you fucking retarded? I'm criticizing the insane liberal thought processes of the idiots at reddit.

Really, because I looked in the dictionary and the definition of insanity didnt have an Einstein quote next to it. But by all means keep pandering this overused cliche you dumb faggot.

It's all David Brock's CREW.

>I know their thought process

Haha no.

>just came from reddit
Typical nu/pol/

Do you have an issue with the thread's topic you'd like to share?
Should NASA instead be discouraged from space exploration?

You obviously know their thought process because you are a smug liberal son of a bitch. Please kys in real life.

Nope.

You forgot
>this is why you lost the election

Shame

You need to Fucking leave