OBABA BTFO AGAIN Trump refunds NASA

WE MARS NOW

>On Tuesday, Donald Trump signed legislation putting a manned mission to Mars back in NASA'S sights.

dailydell.com/2017/03/22/732/

GET REKT DEMOCRATS YOUR GOD OBONGO KILLED SPACE AND DJT JUST BROUGHT IT BACK FROM THE DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/7875584/Barack-Obama-Nasa-must-try-to-make-Muslims-feel-good.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YCcLggcPcj0
youtube.com/watch?v=0SYpUSjSgFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NASA was too busy investigating "global warrming" under Obama. Finally good to see they are back on track.

Is that ugly fucker McCain in the background?

Shitposting from mars when?

>at least we explored Mars

badda bing badda boom nasa should colonize the moon.

not until 2040, but you can kid yourself that this will happen sooner.

Just told my pops about that and it made his day.

what do you know Bolshevik

NASA was also busy doing "emotional outreach programs to muslims"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/7875584/Barack-Obama-Nasa-must-try-to-make-Muslims-feel-good.html

youtube.com/watch?v=YCcLggcPcj0

great, the 60%ersa will export hollywood cancer to mars now...

Mars Congressional Republic when?

Constellation was on track for 2025 before Obongo blew it up and gave all the money to Iran

1) The Moon will EAT time and money.
2) Hard to buld ship to get to Mars
3) Hard to get to Mars, hard to land on Mars, hard to lift off from Mars, hard to return to Earth

realistically landing will probably slip into 2050, but orbiting around Mars without landing in 2040 i guess

>Constellation was on track for 2025
no it wasn't. But in some alternative universe where Obongo didn't win you can change other conditions so drastically in your favor to claim that it was on track yes, in imaginary world.

now we can fund a fake mars landing and build a studio were we can pretend we have invented warp drive were we travel to other galaxies

The stated goal was 2020 for the moon and beyond that mars. Mars wouldn't be much of a stretch after the moon because of the design of the spacecraft. They abandoned the space shuttle completely so if they had made the moon by 2020, 5 years to Mars isn't too much of a stretch

Mad we went to the moon first Ivan?

wrong, we already have a moon base

That's the NOAA's job.

Not NASA's.

who cares what they stated lol, do you really believe their stated goals and timelines? They lied or were stupid

Moon
>239,000 miles

Mars
>144,000,000

Good luck with that pipe dream, NASA.

>a black got blacked
pottery

>pic related
Review Brah?

i mad that you idiots abandoned Moon

I would like to believe the moon timetable, assuming we've been there before it shouldn't be a stretch to say x amount of dollars will get us back there. Considering Obama shut it down over $10b a year and Trump is giving NASA $20b a year I think it's a good start. You obviously have to test your Mars mission with a moon mission. I still can't believe Obongo shut it down over $10b a year while he ran up the debt by $10 trillion. Think about how many of those dollars he gave away to whatever terrorist group wanted it and we could've gone back to the moon instead

Hey man, the voters wanted their gibs. Tough choices were made.

>budget (millions)
>2009 17,782
>2010 18,724
>2011 18,448
>2012 17,770
>2013 16,865
>2014 17,647
>2015 18,010
>2016 19,300
>2017 19,508
>2018 (proposed) 19,100

The budget is still shit. NASA needs a lot more money than that to make it to Mars any time soon. This isn't a victory at all, it's more like "oh, they haven't made it even more shit, yay".

It was either taking humanity's rightful place among the stars or Layteisha's abortion and welfare check.

Dude, think of how many current felons bellies were fed with EBTs as kids thanks to that?

Don't say it wasn't worth it, you know it totally was.

I hope this kike lover doesn't put a nigger into space.

The real story here is how it's being allotted. They're slashing "earth science and education" (global warming) and putting that money in space exploration

>One space mission that got the axe is the Asteroid Redirect Mission, a proposed mission to send a spacecraft to a near-Earth asteroid to grab a multi-ton boulder with robotic arms and then deposit it in orbit around the moon for further study
Well thank God were cancelling that program. Wtf could people be any stupider? Let's bring a giant earthkilling asteroid CLOSER to the eartg
Http://Www.popularmechanics.com/space/a25714/nasa-budget-trump-2018

If you ain't a nigger loving Jew then get out of Sup Forums you don't belong here

DJT killed the asteroid program and in exchange pushed us towards something we need much more lead-in time and baby steps towards before we can fully execute properly.

Enjoy dying on Mars while China brings back asteroids 500 meters thick made of solid gold.

Fucking retarded. Space is a meme only relevant in science fiction. Nothing but empty barren rocks.

Good, now we can pick which sterile planet we want to live

youtube.com/watch?v=0SYpUSjSgFg

No

Let's get the fuck off of this shitty nigger-infested planet and go found a glorious Whitetopia amongst the stars.

Say, how's the Brit space program doing these days?.........

Oh right, they don't have a manned space program!

They couldn't even afford a studio to fake a space program. Britian must be like living in the stone age only with Muslims

Let me dream, user.

>They're slashing "earth science and education" (global warming) and putting that money in space exploration

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

>I hope this kike lover doesn't put a nigger into space.
Worse things have happened, user. Picture very much related.

>We wuz Mars and sheit
WIll they have a bunch of powerful black women locked away in a closet to help them get there?