Why are Americans so obsesses with race?

Why are Americans so obsesses with race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we have to deal with race. Muh >60%

You'll discover soon the "joys" of the melting pot as will the rest of Europe.

desu if you excluded arabs and pooinloos, usa is exactly

Why are you so obsessed with race?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with race?

Does this dumb bitch own a mirror?

why are dirt skins dick riding so hard

they're inferiority complex is just pathetic

What? There aren't many Indians or Arabs in this country. And white hispanic is it's own category.

Also we obsess over race because thanks to a bunch of old jews back in the 1960s we have to deal with blacks and hispanics running all over the place.

Unfortunately yes. There is also the problem where Mulatto Brazilians, Mestizo Brazilians, and Cape Verdeans are all considered white since they put "Portuguese" for their ancestry and are not "latino or hispanic"

because they are so isolated that they are unable to focus on nationality

There are tons of Arabs, Persians, and Pashtuns but almost all of them are concentrated in California, Michigan, New York, and New Jersey

It's all about the gibs

(One post by this ID)

>Gotta be a sign...
>It's a fucking ShareBlue bot that the MODS allow
>If not....respond.

As far as I know the only person in the US who was brought to court over whether they were white or not was a Finn in the 1870s or something. The idea that historically nativists ever widely considered Italians, Irish, Slavs, etc. as nonwhite is an absolute lie. Many didn't like them for various reasons but not because they weren't white.

They're being nice to you Paco. They lump you in with us to cover up beaner crime rates.

Canadians too.

You think THAT is anything? Look at people who have an Islam issue blow up in their face and immediately think "aha, racism!"

I wonder what they put down for race? White or Asian? I guess they should be considered Asian, just not oriental like a Chinese or Japanese person.

i dont get it. white people who are coming to america, say they where over in middle eastern somewhere or africa, so they come over then have to put, something besdies down white?! waht the fuck

Muslims are less than 1% of the US population. We're not Europe

The country went from 90% white european to 56% in basically 50 years.

Way way too fast for anyone to feel comfortable with or reason about

>women will not touch their pee pee
lmao. Their so delusional

They're*

Levantine Arabs also successfully changed their race to white based on the argument that Jesus must have been white.

Kek. A Palestinianigger I went to high school with complained that he had to put white for his college application because he wanted affirmative action

hello i will bite

its obviously the jews

there are no die hard racists

there are people

literally would stop tomorrow if the jew machine would halt making every single second of media about how whitey is evil and degeneracy is good

There's tons of Levantine Arabs who actually are white though that is true just look at fucking Assad dude

If whites are equal to other races, why does it bother her that she will no longer be considered white?

>t. mestizo shitstain.

good. those fuckers aren't white

this

That's why a white history month would be problematic, you guys have so many variation of 'white'. It's better to have an European Month. Or Western Europe Month or Eastern Europe Month Or Months, divide it down to English Week, Germany Week, etc.

That said, as an East Asian, I wish Canada had gone with an Yellow Heritage Month instead of a Asian Heritage Month. Poster explains my feels. Dude, Muslim Arabs are not like us, East Asians have a better reputation that we earned and the mudslime lovers in the government know it and piggyback them off us. Note how the design used East Asia elements, but they are pimping brown rapefugee faces. The only East Asian they included in the poster are doing western stuff, which is awesome too, but what about East Asian culture? We actually have a lot of cool cultural stuff that isn't Protest Whitey which is what the promoted brown people here seem to be about.

how about a science month? or a innovation month? fuck humans

>or an spelling month

n-no
that's no fair

>Oy Vey!!! Call whites racist 24/7 and then ask them why they are obsessed with race!!!

I live in Toronto, and the diversity is awesome. No issues at all.

>Why are Americans so obsesses with race?
Why are Europeans so obsessed with religion? America hasn't had a war over religion, yet Europe has had several.

I live in Toronto, and the diversity is awful. Please end our suffering.

Obama administration's doing by the way.

>exactly less than

Just kill yourself already.

>take in other races
>suddenly have race related problems

makes you ponder

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

No, the "diversity" is not awesome here. If you think it is then you are likely part of the problem.

>shit on whites all the time
>Census Bureau going to redefine people of Middle Eastern and North African origins as not white
>WHAT THE FUCK, WE'RE WHITE, YOU RACISTS

I don't even know who's Jewing who anymore.