Race is a social construct

>Race is a social construct

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3f6Ut7WzC4c
youtu.be/OqLLYlJt0io
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>totally

So i can donate type A negative blood to type B positive blood then?

If you actually looked at the picture I posted, you would realize that I was poking fun at the fact that people think race is a social construct. Also, you are wayyyyy off base with the blood type idea.

>reading/looking at OP picture ever
Its like you don't know how to browse Sup Forums

>Australian Aborigine male
What the fuck. Are they even human?

Yes it is, you fucking bigot.

No. Showing aboriginal skulls is a tactical nuke of a red pill

>genetic differences are real
ok
>"white" race and "black" race are real things
nope, the distinction is arbitrarily set, social constructs

Looks like far right is a maxed out STR build desu sempai

>differences in RGB are real
>the colors red and blue don't exist
This is what you sound like

>the colors red and blue don't exist
in a real sense, they actually don't.

the color values we group into "blue" are arbitrarily defined.
just like the "white race"

Mongoloids
Caucasoids
Negroids

All originated from Africa, Negroids stayed in Africa. Caucasoids and Mongoloids emigrated and settled within Europe, eastern Europe and Asia. Evolved differently due to their environments and thus different races began to form in the human species.

Anyone got a different way of looking at it?

I am impressed by your mental gymnastics.

>mental gymnastics
that's just a buzzword for "critical thinking"

No, you obtuse faggot. There are red colors and there are blue colors, the exact bounds of which are debatable. Just like with racial theory, hence the Slavs aren't white bull shit. But to deny the concept of the white, Asian, or African race, however blurry their exact boundaries, is lunacy. If you want to play that game; then there is no such thing as a species, which fun fact, isn't a clearly defined natural phenomenon, but in fact, a social construct. The entire taxinomical system is a man made structure that loosely defines real world truths. Likewise, racial categories, while imperfect as they may be, are also representative of real life truths.
>I am this mad

>Subjectivity
>genetic difference

Yep white people (European Stock) are exactly the same as black people (African Stock). We just divided them for fun and profit. We just divided them because we wanted to and it was easy. There is no real difference. Here is a list.
You can see the sameness in:
Twinning rates
Gestational period
Motor development miles stones
Age of walking
Age of first period
Testosterone levels
Diseases
Reaction to disease treatments
Childhood diabetes rates
Childhood IQ
ADHD diagnosis
Juvenile criminal rates
Adult criminal rates
Marriage rates
Divorce rates
Out of wedlock child production
Incarceration rates
Violent crime rates
Homicide rates
Life expectancy
Prostate and ovarian cancer rates
STD rates
HIV/AIDS rates
Completion of 4 year degrees
Income
Cranial capacity

Yep all these are exactly the same for European and African peoples living America.

IN B 4
>but, all these can be contributed to culture, and the terrible legacy of slavery. The actives identity of the other is just playing itself out, because what white people think of these agencyless, yet nonetheless fully human beings destroys any hope they have of ascending from the space of the abject.

Ok, well then what part of culture affect gestational period?

The skull profiles are more telling, more demonstrative of the differences between different species.

Twinning rates
Gestational period
Motor development miles stones
Age of walking
Age of first period
Testosterone levels
Diseases
Reaction to disease treatments

Requesting stats for all the races, including mix-breeds.

How new are you?

First people to migrate were proto-negroids who probably looked like san people. Negroids developed after migration.

Australoids are proto-Caucasoids
Amerindians are proto-Mongoloids

>"Imma finna compare race to the color spectrum because my point is about race which has colors in it"

Shiggydiggy

Thank you for the correction.

The only time he ever said something right.

notice how the farther you get away from Africa on the origin continent, the higher the IQs go?

Why are Caucasian skulls the most a e s t h e t i c

>talking like a nigger
>ever
The color wheel is just an easy comparison of non discrete system but I won't insult your intelligence by acting as if you didn't know that

I think it's to do with culture more than race personally.

Go read The Bell Curve.

Or listen to it on line.
youtu.be/3f6Ut7WzC4c
youtu.be/3f6Ut7WzC4c
Or this guy is good...
youtu.be/OqLLYlJt0io

All races: they all kind of focus on what I would consider the big three:
Asian
Euro
African

The shoulder groups are neglected, but you can infer that mixes will split differences.

What happens here?

nothing

In N abo's head? I guess that's where the petrol sniffed is stored?

I don't even have the heart to make fun of abos/ I feel like they are almost human, like Harambe, but not as nice.

I could not find proofs, what page is it on?

Where's Capoid you retard?

Also Native American and Mongoloid are both considered Mongoloid.

It would be better if the scale wasn't fucked up making them all the same size

Gorillas actually have pretty high IQs. Like twenty points higher than a lot of African countries I believe. RIP Harambe

who's the girl on the left? She's beautiful

>every skull of a particular "race" are exact clones to each other

>balkanites have the same IQ as Philippines Vietnamese

>the fat distribution on a head changes natural skull structure

To be fair your point is true though, but often skull characteristics of races are quite consistent despite the fact that some outliers do have skull shapes that don't completely match their race. Of course, you can always use other characteristics of a person to determine race as well.

I have a similar skull structure to the abo male

What did god mean by this

>>I am this mad
You are putting too much effort on a basket weaving site lol. I appreciate it though

i knew that man was too based for that shit. unfortunately hes a bit too spergy to understand politics completely, but his science is good.

That one actually has far more teeth left than average, I personally think they glued some in post mortem.

Race isn't but skin color is

There are Asians that are whiter than many whites does that make them "white"

A pitbull and chihuahua are both dogs snd can interbreed, therefore the boundary is arbitrary.

I'm guessing being bit by a pitbull is a bigger concern though?

Yep!
And look at the San/Huentetot people down there in South Africa. These are the oldest human strains.

They were displaced to the margins by Bantu tribes.
50! Amazing. I hope we can preserve these the root stock of our species.

They are proto everyone. They are what people may have looked like when they left Africa, lighter, almond eyes with Asian like double eye lids, wide and high cheekbones.

The are so cool! Living fossilz

Oops response above:
Also the Balkins spent so much time under Muslim rule

Have you ever seen them in person?

Balkan people are undeniably smarter than south East Asians. Name me one SE Asian even comparable to Nikola Tesla

They're mixed with ancient middle easterners who ventured into darkest africa back in the day and fucked the natives. They sure are weird looking though.

Yes it is, the key word here is "race", because "race" is an informal rank in the taxonomic hierarchy, subspecies is somehow a correct term, but also there's people denying this term doing crazy semantics, there’s no need to worry, evolution, DNA and any theory of human origin can refute any stupid sociological argument, is very simple.
African niggers don’t have Neanderthal DNA because they never left sub-Sahara African, nobody can refute this.
Same goes for the Southeast Asia Negrito and Australian Aboriginal because they were isolated from the rest of the civilization
There’s undeniable phenotypic and genotypic differences between certain groups of people, even though genetically the differences are so small they can make enormous physical and intellectual differences e.g. West Africa, North Europe, East Asia

TL;DR
Race is an informal term, any scientist is going to tell you that "there's no race" most people takes this literally like "there's no differences other than the skin color" wich is wrong