How do I redpill my faggot brother that faggotry is immoral and wrong?

Unfortunately Mike "the electric fence" pence hasn't sent all the gays to camps yet. And I need to use some dank logic to convince my brother he will go to hell for his faggotry. Please help!

Fuck him. In the butt.

Tried that didn't work.

Maybe switch then?

If I didn't know better I would think that this was one of those internet trollings I have heard about on the cable news box

Bumpity bump suck his dick Mayne, intimate ultimate redpill

How can I suck his dick if he is roasting in my oven?

Get yourself some cattle prods

Suck the gay out of him. After a gallon or so of semen you'll orally remove the blue pill from his prostate. Then you can shove the red pill up his boipucci. Best installation tool is your penis.

Happy bonding!

What's with all these nigger-tier answers I thought Sup Forums was better than this.

No, you didn't.

This is Sup Forums. Sup Forums is all Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was never good.

Your Pepe is ugly.

You sound underage. If so stop getting your morality from memes on a Bhutanese boating BBS. He's your own flesh and blood, you should love him regardless.

Is your own personal life 100% Jesus-approved?

Sup Forums is for retards. Sup Forums is for legit intellectuals.
WTF is this reddit tier nigger stain kikery?
Get the fuck of my board!
No normies!!!

Mike Pence Therapy should work

I'm a saint and Jesus loves me. My faggot brother is going straight to hell. Have you ever read the Bible? It is pretty clear on how we should deal with the gay problem.

>What's with all these nigger-tier answers I thought Sup Forums was better than this.
Dude, your brother is a fag and has sucked cock. He's pretty much irredeemable at this point. In the end, no matter what you'll tell him, it's his fetish and he'll keep sucking cock. You can show him the info you want, it's not really going to do shit. Get him a girl that'll ride him like no other, or some shit. How old is he anyways?

Did someone say gays?

Too old for degeneracy

This is Sup Forums, nothing but lulz lives here. If you want more than lulz, YOU are the normie.

Why haven't you stoned your queer sibling to death? How dare you disobey the Lord?

Have some Leviticus then kill your brother so you go to heaven. Otherwise you are abetting a cock smoker and Satan will be balls deep in your hypocrite mouth.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

There we go finally a decent answer! Sick of these nigger faggot loving Cucks and their kike shill bullshit

You are the normalfag Sup Forums deals with serious business. Go back to kikesville where you belong