/SA/ - South Africa Civil War General

wnd.com/2017/03/targets-in-south-africas-genocide-all-white/

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed)

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject
>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites
>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe
>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide
>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right
>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan
>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community
>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities
>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa
>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa
>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject
>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

April 6 is the day they'll claim white lands.

If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners
change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg&feature=youtu.be
legalbrief.co.za/diary/legalbrief-today/story/expropriation-bill-unconstitutional-mps-told/pdf/
youtube.com/watch?v=9XG3FcP_NG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMptVkyZWE4
mikesmithspoliticalcommentary.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old thread:

bump

I was bored, so I made some fake ANC political propaganda to shill on twitter/facebook/Instagram if you want

2/11

3/11

4/11

5/11

6/11

7/11 (for the Poo in Loos)

8/11

Bush did 9/11

10/11

11/11

Here's the template if anyone wants to make some of their own. I stole it from the ANC's official twitter

original ANC propaganda for comparison

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners

GO GO GO

South Africans monitoring these threads and Alt Right bros with connections should seriously look into resettlement/land in Mississippi.

>Population: 3 million
>Black percentage of population: roughly 37%
>most blacks live in the northeast regions of the state known as the Mississippi River Delta or "the Delta"
>used to be prime farm land, but lazy criminal blacks turned it into the poorest region in the state

An estimated ~4 million South African whites would be welcomed with open arms here, far more than any blacks or Arab migrants. You'd contribute to the state and make us more economically stable and politically conservative than we already are. You'd make us whiter than we already are.

Quick facts about Mississippi culture:
>we LOVE guns
>we LOVE hunting
>we're good Christians here (heavily Baptist and Presbyterian)
>Dutch Calvinists would fit right into the Southern Presbyterian culture here
>we have a coastline in the Gulf of Mexico that is just begging for more development and investment
>plentiful land for farming
>plentiful forests for hunting
>plentiful lakes, rivers, and creeks for fishing
>we are the last state in the US to not cuck ourselves out of our heritage in our state flag (pic related)

So, is it happening?

Checked

Praise Kek.

But seriously, Saffer Bros gotta be careful out there. Especially with the stuff the ANC and EFF are trying to do with the "land reform"

If you're American and you care about this then sign the petition.

I think you're looking for the nigger hate thread.

What happens April 6th? I just got my life on track.

It's time

They say the "white supremacist question" and post cold killing hate machine stuff? These people are insane.

That's the rumored date that the "land reform" will begin. Land confiscation without compensation, and potentially violence against white South Africans.

Bump

OP here, forgot the other petition:

>59,743 supporters
>15,257 needed to reach goal

change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

QUADS
U
A
D
S

youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg&feature=youtu.be

legalbrief.co.za/diary/legalbrief-today/story/expropriation-bill-unconstitutional-mps-told/pdf/ is this link broken for anyone else?

To be clear, this petition is open to anyone to sign and addresses the EU. The petition upthread is a petition by Americans to the White House to change US policy. Both petitions aim to help Afrikaners but non-Americans can't sign the first one.

Yup, broken here.

Thanks for clarifying user.

yep, not working here. not government censorship, china.

Fake news. Nothing is happening.

t. PhD student specializing in Afrikaners

>to the EU

lol those kikes won't lift a finger to help whites, you need to petition the Netherlands itself

I'm not "victim blaming" but damn whites need to gtfo of that country ASAP. I don't know why anyone with money would stay.

Interesting perspective on how (((they))) began taking down SA from within the NPs ranks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XG3FcP_NG0

Shut the fuck up, you fucking leaf.

It's worth every effort, honestly. Honestly, a petition to both the Netherlands and a post-Brexit, Conservative-governed UK would both be good ideas.

Afrikaans is the language, Afrikaner is the ethnicity.

Not an argument.

Oh wow, compelling use of sources. I especially liked how you disproved that recent crucifixion story where a woman was drilled with an electric drill.

There is a certain fondness for your homeland, I'm sure. Most Southerners would not want to leave the South, for instance. I'd fight tooth and nail before I was forced to leave by nig nogs.

I'm sure MSM will he silent on this. They will also fight against letting in any white refugees.

Im unfamiliar with how the commonwealth functions but would petitioning UK cover Aus and NZ also or should there be separate ones made for them? They have large expat communities of SA. Also this is a last resort but Putin has said he would offer assistance to those who asked as has the country of Georgia. Another user has said that Ireland offers help as well.

What?

too bad the MSM has literally no say in our immigration policy lmao

Jesus Christ, I hate faggots like you. You would never leave the south if this happened here unless you are a cuck.

These people have lived in South Africa since the fucking 17th century, same time we colonized America.

I didn't know Hungary had a shot at becoming an independent South African tribe...

This, they are dependent on silence, censorship, and dismissal, so any noise made is helpful.

Get to work faggots

South African whites are going to have to "Prank" the blacks

Will the Afrikaners actually go to war or will they just lie down and take it like Europe is?

>alt right
Doesn't exist you nignog.
>making Mississippi whiter
Yes please. Send this to Trump now.

Thanks OP.

I am having a little trouble following your flyers for ANC or whatever they are intended to be though.

Yeah I get that, but shit, they're completely outnumbered not just population-wise but government control. What's more important. Your land, or your family? As soon as they started making those comments about re-appropriating land from whites because white, it's time to GTFO.

Where is the proof that anything will happen on April 6?
This seems like a hoax

They have the legacy of Trekkers, I bet they'll fight.

1. Plenty of these brutal stories exist and they've been going on for a while now.

2. The ANC has announced they don't want to steal land, there is much internal division. Jacob Zuma is merely using rhetoric.

3. If blacks were going to kill whites it would have happened by now

4. Racial tensions seem much more severe online than in person

Sup Forums is absolutely retarded on this topic And South Africa is not even close to a civil war.

You're better off petitioning Trump

>they've been going on for a while now

And you just accept that?

No proof, nothing will happen. It'll be a regular day

mikesmithspoliticalcommentary.
a spot with blogs
/2017/03/woman-tortured-on-
south-african-farm-in.html?m=1

Fuck off CIA

I got offered a job in SA and I'm tempted...

I wish Sup Forums would meme a better party into power. Just like we did 2016.I have a life here. I love the cape. Sea. Mountains. Velds. Please don't write off my homeland. It's shitty at times but its home.

Sweet

>once we chase you all out we'll starve ourselves and inflate the currency beyond sustainability

The leaf is most likely right, for now at least. Different question closer to and after the 2019 elections.

was the job to find and kill the SA shitposter?

I lived 8 years in MS. Id take my chances in SA. At least you have a shot at a qt there and can kill nogs in self defense with no fuss. The SA nogs dont have the sense of entitlement MS nogs have and are just as dangerous. That said we could use the farmers. MS nogs are abusing USDA farm subsidies by claiming every patch of grass is a farm and then they dont work it after getting the money.

Kek. What are you the reincarnation of Ayn Rand? I'm not going to sacrifice my own or my family's safety for a patch of dirt and muh pride. And why the fuck would anyone want to live in the shithole of South Africa anyway. The second they got enough money they should have high tailed it the fuck out of there to a western country.

How long is the contract? Where are you staying? Also the salary range?

No I don't think it's a good thing. That said, it certainly isn't proof of anything going to happen.

I went on an exchange program to South Africa when I was 17 and lived on a farm. Crime is rampant.

We have a better chance of helping out Afrikaners with Trump than we've possibly ever had.

BRITFAGS, we need help figuring out your crazy colonial systems. Help plz.

>Your land, or your family?
For some, it's a complicated issue. For some, land is just as important as family because the family passed down the land.

Using rhetoric that would get any of us prison time? No blacks are killing whites? It can't happen because it didn't happen when the economy had more momentum?
Why did you claim to be a PhD student? Because you think we're credulous teenagers who have never met a professor?
And I commend you again on your use of sources.

What state are you from faggot?

Sorry, best I can do is DA for now. I can get you a white first lady. No promises beyond that.

can we meme the AWB into power?

>not funneling them to the Netherlands to stem the Muslim hordes

Dutch land for Dutch peoples, and making a European nation take a hard right politically is within our interests for keeping the EU from federalizing into a serious geopolitical challenger.

And what would propel Zuma and the ANC into a victory in 2019? Oh right, free land and gibsmedat for the black masses. In the short term, the ANC has nothing to lose by sacrificing whites.

>just moved to Montana from mississippi because of the niggers
should've told me sooner user I'd still be there

>Crime is rampant.

I wonder if its all the nigers?

>How long is the contract?
>At least 6 months

Where are you staying?
> JBurg

Also the salary range?
> Just over $70 CAD p/hr

I'm a white male though. I ain't convinced.

AWB is a meme now. No leader, little to no Afrikaner support. It's like the Nazis after Hitler got arrested, but Hitler got killed by his own black farm workers.

All we can do is give you the solution

Either mass migrate to America, or watch this vidya

So many people I knew in MS ended up moving to MT. What is it with that? I knew a few from Crystal Springs that moved there and another I worked with moved to Helena.

Im sorry that site is a bit too flash heavy, a bit too clever.

I dont understand websites that assume you only do one thing at a time and want to devote your whole machine and memory to playing their over-wrought site.

Not everyone wants to play movies, run flash, scripts, widgets, new objects, virtual machines, embeds, applets, 15 cookies, dats, pop ups, plug ins, and every other damn thing just because I clicked on a URL to read a site. I am likely running other programs and tasks.

Whatever happened to elegance in software design. Everyone wants bells and whistles. News sites are the worst. I opened a page the other day and the fuckers tried to load a full gigabyte+ of shit into my goddam browser. wtf.

>For some, land is just as important as family because the family passed down the land.

True. But you can't pass on your family legacy if they just steal your land and/or kill you anyways. But then again I'm not the sentimental for physical objects type so I can't relate.

A southern one. And yes I would leave in a heartbeat if my local government started talking about taking land from people like me and giving to others.

>projecting your insecurity about being a faggot onto others much brah?

I think its different. I think they are just udnerground. I dont think due to the racism laws that have come about that they can really function in the open anymore. Then again not sure how many of them eventually cut and went to NZ or elsewhere either.

The ANC is just slightly not retarded enough to commit sudoku for short-term gains. Zuma is, but there are some whites and Indians bankrolling the ANC that don't want to see their investments go to shit if the ANC goes Zimbabwe.

Why would anyone do this?

Median household income is about 20k more. People talk about poverty in Montana and I just laugh in their face. I just moved to whitefish for a job, still haven't met Spencer. Family still lives in Jackson suburbs

>The SA nogs dont have the sense of entitlement MS nogs have and are just as dangerous.

The blacks in South Africa are threatening genocide and land confiscation. That's pretty damn entitled.

Mississippi needs a booster shot in the arm in the form of more whites. More than doubling the white population would dwindle the niggers down to inconsequential numbers and take back all the political power for whites, as it should be.

This kind of rhetoric has been going on for decades In South Africa. It's nothing new, the kill the Boer song is something very old.

It doesn't matter to me if you believe I'm a PhD student or not.

Sources? Find sources on this Sup Forums conspiracy that something will change On April 6th.

niggers aren't human and saffer niggers are even less civilized than US ones.