Constructive arguments against homosexual relationships

>tfw Brazil has the highest LGBT murder rate in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guy on the left is impassioned and angry about the fact that his civilization is falling apart thanks to faggotry, guy on the right has his head in the clouds and doesn't have any regard for the greater good, like a typical faggot.

>LGBT murder rate
What does this mean?

>being angry about something means that you're wrong about it

in 2012, 338 lgbt related deaths, 1 per 26 hours

Not a lot really. who cares, why do faggots always complain about non-issues? STFU and suck all the dicks you want without having to tell everybody about it and stop pretending your sexual deviancy has any value to society.

>Not being a kewl rational nihilist.

not a lot? fucking hell mate
"Brazil has the highest rates of trans-related murders in the world – about 16.4 percent higher than any other country" Vice News -13/03/17
thats a record

>Brazil

you're gone m8

>Brazil has the highest rates of trans-related murders in the world – about 16.4 percent higher than any other country
And? It's not like it's a detriment to society

How many murders happen in Brazil every hour? How many people live there? 1 a day for is nothing.

Hey post a pic you slut

5,8 deaths every hour in 2014
10% of the world homicide rate in on brazil

Thats because you have the highest amount of shemales in the world, and its Brazil.

They kill themselves.

And?

Where is based Greekbro to post dead trannies?

>tfw its not 100% higher
JUST

legit though why should we care? Gays ruin everything. Coco was right about you people. Unless they look like this I think them being offed is a good thing.

>rest in pepperoni

>338
>lqbt related
Most likely inflated numbers. Killed a tranny, killed by a trany, straight killed a straight near a tranny club, etc. Also compared to their non-lqbt murder rate, this figure is probably still lower

i'm sorry, i mislead something there
>338 FAGGOTS were killed in 2012

>"It's not pro-life - it leads to various diseases, physical and psychological disorders and early death among those who practice homosexual behavior"

i need more of this kind of argument

>AIDS The Judgment of God
youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A

Probably tranny...

Hue hue monkeys, I am curious about gay community in Brazil. Care to tell me?

the guy on the right is a gay model

what do you want to know about it?

338 is nothing you dumbfuck, don't pretend it's an issue worth any attention. this country is huge and 40k people die every year because of violence.

Also, most faggots and trannies are involved with drugs and prostitution, so I expect that at least 95% of these deaths have nothing to do with homophobia or something. And the rest are probably idiots that go do gay shit in the favelas.

Take your communist ass back to facebook, fag. Malafaia fuck yea, we need to cleanse this country from its filth.

Here you go.

And how many non-fags were killed in the same year?

>Bolsonaro: exists
>Brazil: saved from homicides bcuz of revocation of the Civilian Disarmament Law and the introduction of the holy 7.62

>the guy on the right is a gay model
yeah, he looks great in his late 40s.
>what do you want to know about it?
Anythings... Are Gay men in Brazil shunned, ignored, targeted, or treated badly by others?

56.337 non-fag deaths in 2012

>bolsonaro
So you think that Bolsonaro wishes to form death squads and go in a rampage to kill gays? You leftists are delusional, your illusions of oppression are a joke.
>homicides
i don't know what guns have to do with the subject, yet one would think that it's better to protect itself from murderers than to be killed in the name of a leftist ideal.

no, they are actually praised by the media, but the left needs to pretend they are being oppressed. It's part of the narrative.
In Rio de Janeiro, about 15% of all men are fags. Where's the oppression?

targeted, 90% of the time

coming out of the closet in Brazil is like going up the Christ the Redeemer mountain - Pão de Açucar - would you rather take the trolley, or go by the stairs? straigh ppl chose the trolley, gay ppl chose the stairs. And whats up there in the statue of Christ? acceptance in society

They're celebrated. We've reached a point where straight guys are claiming to be gay for the attention/social benefits.

There's a new trend going on here, where celebrities that have been in heterosexual relationships their entire lives suddenly turn gay and their (usually dying) career is revitalized.

We have gay politicians literally spitting on the face of people they disagree with and getting away with it.

>death squads
i didnt said bolsonaro was going to kill all fags in brazil (still think he might do)
>guns
would your rather have a .380 revolver/12 gauge "wanker" shotgun or a 7.62x51mm NATO FAL to defend yourself against a burglar?

You think that picture says a lot?
Try this one.

lulz :DDDDDD
>priest: i wasnt paid to deal wit this shite

whatever is necessary to pop a murderer's head. I don't frequent /k/.

You provided zero argument in that response.
Why are you here if you aren't going to contribute to anything at least like a normal person would in a debate?

Homosexuality is strongly correlated with hedonism. Which causes a society to go downhill, desu.

Brazil has a very high murder rate PERIOD.

i mean, the priest must know that Romans 1:27-28 says exactly whats is happening on the background and decides to just ignore it or something like that idk

i didnt frequent Sup Forums since today, you guys are awesome

thats fucking IT

338 is 0.5 percent of 56000, population of fags is like 2%, so they are still getting killed less than non-fags

sure thing

> A note: Please read the following with a Samuel L Jackson voice.

Put a stamp on it and send it to the Times. I'll second the motion.

At the end of the day, gay sex breaks sex and invalidates marriage.

Gay marriage is impossible, since marriage is supposed to be the start of a stable family, and homosexual relationships a) are unstable, b) can't produce kids and have to adopt them, and c) can't have both a mother and father.

The fact that the LGBTTQQIAAP+ fascistry got as far as it did -- and I mean fascistry; public discourse with these people was next to impossible and still is -- is depressing. We need to push back.

>Brazilian
>Confederate flag Pepe

Why

>why not?

Wait so they're doing something right over there?

what do you mean?

They're haven't their mentally ill better than we are.

Goddammit meant to say handling.