"all dogs are equal!"

"all dogs are equal!"
"its the owner's fault!"
"mine would never do that!" *shakes head*

should owning certain breeds of dogs be outright banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pitbulls are the canine equivalent of inner city niggers.

delete this

Pittbulls are nigger dogs

I fucking hate pit bulls. It's like people are just in straight up denial about the nature of the breed

This. I know some weirdo cunt that adopted one and constantly posts it on social media as a "look how sweet and innocent this dog is! Pitbulls are great!"

Guaranteed it will fuck someone or some other animal up at some point. I look at anyone with this breed as a piece of shit.

there should be a $1000 tax on getting a pitbull. would weed out the poor niggers that dont have good fences. or just euthanize all of them idc

Shut the fuck up you niggerfaggot.
With how stupid Dog owners are irl and online, there's no way shelters are gonna stop dumping these mutts on the streets. People are just gonna keep getting pits and wasting megabytes posting their worthless breed online like its some kid they fucking gave birth to. I like dogs OP but lets face it, it really is the pet owners fault for acting like their animals matter more than their family.

the only people who don't support the eradication of the breed are niggers, coal burners, and sjw's. white niggers are still niggers.

Degenerate breed

Tell me the little one survived.

Probably got put down thanks to how shitty animal welfare is in the US.

>not poisining those dogs the next day

I've always said for years that in my opinion the pitbull breed, along with Rottweiler, deserve total and complete extermination in extinction.

Pitbull breed is for niggers, spics and white trash men (i.e. redneck) to project their machoism through the aggressive nature of the shit-tier breed that serve no purpose but the force of pure violence.

Also, pitbull and rottweiler known for bestiality practice by some fucked-up women regardless of race.

Actually that happened. There was a girl on Facebook proud pitbull owner and advocate. One day her pitbull attacked her mom, she interfered and her beloved pet jumped on her and gored her neck killing her. Lel.

I was trying to find the pic but I didn't find it.

It probably wouldn't be the worst idea to have some sort of screening when it comes to pitbulls. Maybe other breeds Im not aware of. Outright ban though absolutely not.

Remember when Bill Burr had a special some time back and went on this long bit about how he was scared to death of a pit bull his fiancee brought home but then fell in love with it and it was so sweet and whatnot?

Then he had to get rid of it because shockingly it was aggressive towards everyone else and had been attacking people?

>girl
That's the first sign that the dog wasn't trained properly.

Spraying it with a fucking hose????

I would have kicked that fucking thing in the face. Why have an open fence like that with dangerous dogs on the other side?!

No the other dogs shouldn't be in trouble, but the owners (BOTH OF THEM) are idiots for letting something like this happen.

I'd extend something like this to all pets really

More for shitty owners than anything else

Pitbulls and Rottweilers are both better than average dog breeds in the right hands though. More so rottweilers.

Niggers should have as much of a right to own a pitbull as they do the right to a flamethrower though. Its pretty stupid.

These aren't guns you fucking burger, just get a German Shepard.

I've killed a mad pit bull with my bare hands.

Pitbulls should be killed on sight. Nigger dog for niggers.

>spraying with a hose

Why not just stomp on their faces? They'd let go a hell of a lot quicker than they will because of some fucking water.

Woulda shot those fuckers dead. sue me

PETA probably kidnapped it from the owner and then put it down the next day because their shelters were full.

Nigger detected.

Shouldn't let beta dogs near an alpha

I don't know enough about the breed to feel strongly about it, but I do know that pit bull owners are fucking insufferable. They never shut up about their dogs, and they're always posting pictures and videos of them sleeping with their kids or whatever with ~*witty captions*~ like "VICIOUS PIT BULL ATTACKS CHILD [GRAPHIC]."
They're just waiting for an opportunity to lecture anybody and everybody about how misunderstood the breed is.

in mexico you have no idea how many comments when this kinds of attacks happens of "its the owner's fault" beside a baby family related beside a big pittbull.

>DOGS OF PEACE.webm
fucking lol'd so hard

allah woofbah

Oh, it's brutal. These fucking people, man, making generalizations about pit bulls. I hate it when people do that. They aren't all bad. My pit bull would never do anything dangerous or violent, that's why I got it euthanized before I brought my newborn baby girl into the house.

#NotAllPitBulls

lmao you think a pathetic kick would stop these beast. The only thing that would stop them is a fucking bullet to the head. Ive seen people bash pitts with a metal pole and it still not let go of a dog

Certain people should be banned from owning dogs, famalam

pets that KILL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html

>should x be outright banned
No. Suck a dick, you fucking Democrat faggot.

All dogs and Humans are not equal
Some are smarter
Some are compassionate and loving
Some are feral violent creatures

You cant change the environment they grow up in, but you cant change the inherit animal they are. Without the guiding race to be there it will always revert back.

Of course they don't

Once it becomes acceptable to eradicate a dog based on its genetics/breed, the same kind of thinking can easily be applied to humans. It's in their self interest not to allow society to embrace that train of thought

Fucking cuck owners. Your dog is getting fucked up and you start spraying the nigger beasts with fucking water. It happens so often it's infuriating.

Something like this happens you don't think twice, take your katana like the weeb you are and go for the kill.

I doubt it was his dog, it seems to be some stray.

what's the sauce of this?

More people get attacked by alsacians than any other breed, including pitbulls. guarantee no one on Sup Forums would accept eradicating them though.

Why not just ban niggers? The dogs didn't do anything wrong.

Anyone else more pissed off that this faggot just filmed instead of kicked the pitbull niggerdogs in the mouth and help the dog?

baybay and pakman killed a beaver today. like come on dogos

pitbulls are terrible pets and their owners are in denial. I wouldn't call the dog evil as they behave appropriately for what they were bred for. I was at a public park a guy with a pit was talking to a woman with golden retriever and was going on about what a baby the pit was and take a guess what happened? It took 3 of us beating on it to save golden. I told the guy that he had fighting dog and not a pet.

WE WUZ FANGZ AND SHIET

83% of all fatal attacks are pitbulls. Euthanize them all. Jail anyone who continues to keep em.

Believe it or not but the best way to stop a dog attacking something is to shove a stick up its arse. It's actually official taught in a lot of places like pet stores and animal care centres

> It took 3 of us beating on it to save golden
a labrador is such a great dog

anyone who knows how pitbulls were bred and their prominence in dog fighting (another thing they're build for) and still owns one they deserve to get their dick bit off

it won't be them that gets hurt though it'll be other people and dogs

>should owning of certain breeds be banned?
I think certain owners should be banned from breding.

it's pretty sad that poor doggo isnt going to live through that.

the thing is it mexicans and niggers always prefer to have the stupidest breed of dogs usually aggressive ones too boxers, pit bulls, etc.

whites usually have the very good breeds german shepards are a great breed very seldom will they ever attack anything unless instructed.

my favorite breeds in order (btw im white) -

1. any form of collie
2. heelers
3. german shepards
4. greyhound
5. italian greyhound

all good doggos.

The concept that pitbulls are inherently more violent or more likely to attack is false. They are no more likely to snap and attack their owner as any other breed.

The problem is that pitbulls are way better at killing than other breeds, and keep attacking for a lot longer. So when other breeds snap, their owner might end up needing stitches or something, but when a pitbull snaps, the owner is probably dead.

FUUUUCCCKKKKKKK

What's the story behind this video?

That dog died I'm assuming?

A few years ago I was living with my sister and her husband in New Orleans after losing my job due to the company I was with downsizing massively. She didn't live in the best area, but it wasn't the hood either. One week, this black family moves in next door and you could tell they were riding the government rent subsidies because they were trashy as fuck. They had two pitbulls and refused to keep them on a leash in their yard, and the dogs were constantly trying to dig under the fence into ours.

I'm sleeping one afternoon and waiting for my sister's kid to come home from school since I was in the middle of job hunting, when I hear these horrifying loud screams along with barking. I jump up like a motherfucker, darted outside, and watched one of these pitbulls literally carrying this 8 year old kid by the neck and dragging her across the ground. I jumped on the back of that dog, got my hands in it's mouth and pulled that jaw apart just enough for her to fall out, in which the son of a bitch clamped down in to my hands, which ended up causing me to start slamming the fucker down into the dirt. Fortunately, the bus driver, who had dropped her off just moments before was coming back around in the cul-de-sac and saw what was going on and called 911, before coming out and helping kick the shit out of the pitbull's face until it finally let go of my hands.

I couldn't use them for months and had to relearn how to write due to nerve damage, but fortunately my niece only had slight bite marks and nothing damaging. Those fucking blacks, though. They chimped out, made death threats. The dog survived but the city ordered it to be putdown and tested for rabies, which it didn't have thankfully. They eventually moved, which I'm pretty sure was due to violations of the government subsidy agreement, but I will never not wish this breed was extinct. Fuck them and fuck the people that raise them to be such menace.

How many people die in this attacks?
Fucking kys

bit by
poodle
heeler
shepard
lab
ummmmmmmm?

This. Worked at a pet shop once. Never again. Nothing but stupid boomers all day that want a puppy for their kid only to find out they have to train it to not shit on the carpet and bring it back three days later. The returned puppy won't be bought when someone sees it was already adopted and given up on so it ends up being put down.

Had this one fucking boomer return a doc he couldn't bother training only to purchase another, then repeat this five times in a row. Told the fucker to get the fuck out on the sixth time.

Fucking hell. - A little pissed off the camera guy didn't do shit about it. Kick the fence. Do something.

>isnt going to live through that
I'd say doggo has a pretty good chance of living.

niggers and mexicans just shouldnt be allowed ot own dogs periods and i mean this geniunely. i've observed noticeable differences in the behaviors of dogs they keep and also if a nigger or mexican (especially asians) have a dog that is actually intellgent you can see this defeated look in the dogs eye as if it knows its owner is lacking some sort of compassion or emapthy towards it.

whites domesticated doggos and they have a special bond with us.

>The concept that pitbulls are inherently more violent or more likely to attack is false
>hurrdurr hurr fuckin durr hurr durr durr

did you get your handler to type that for you, you fucking retard?

No go for the dogs ballz if its a male or the eyes for both genders.

he was spraying water on their face.

he didnt want the pits to get ahold of him.

We don't see too much here. What's the damage you think? Looks like it'll just need some stitches to me.

I think it's more likely that niggers traumatize dogs, and they prefer pitbulls because their faces are intimidating. So most pitbulls are scarred.

I would've gone back inside for the firepoker and skewered 'em.

If I seen someone filming that shit id kick their shit in. if you are into watching this shit you are fucking sick in the head

I think the pitbulls problems are mostly grin then being raised by lazy niggers and spics who don't want to train them and just like hope tough they look

I came close to being mauled by one of these beasts when I was a kid. We were over at another family's house and they owned a pit bull they got from a shelter. That bitch use to stare at me and my brother and growl at us. I never thought about it as a kid but that beast could have just snapped and ripped us apart at any moment. I found out years later that it bit off the thumb of the dad. He took it out back and shot it. Could have saved his thumb by never getting a pit bull from a shelter.

yes, pitbulls should be banned.

there's nothing in any constitution about the right to own whatever animal you want with no restrictions

this is what people don't get. its the power they have once they snap that's the issue. I've been bit 80 times by my sisters Chihuahua but it didn't hurt. Another issue with pitbulls is they ALWAYS get out of their yard.

I used to have a stray nigger dog
story time

>about 14 years old at the time
>spending time with family downstairs
>was probably labour day or something
>finishing up eating dinner with the family and friends
>Get up and walk towards the front of the house to watch TV
>sisters also there
>they start getting excited and yelling for mom
>I go to check out what's going on
>cute nigger puppy dog chilling in our front yard
>we didn't close our front gate because live in white neighborhood
>we feed it and give it water
>we spend some time with the dog and it makes some fucking weird noises
>Put up posters
>no one takes dog
>we name her Daisy
>cute and benevolent but fucking retarded
>would choke itself when walking it
>chewed up furniture and even after being smacked would go back to chewing it while looking at you as if wondering what you'd do
>would always do this when the dog didn't have company
>finally got friend to take it because he had pitbulls too
>is still retarded and chewing things to this day

How cliche of me but that was honestly the cutest pitbull. She had huge ears and was a smaller dog (probably part terrier). Clearly my dog isn't representative of all the other ones but to my experience they aren't very bright dogs.

>#NOTALLPITBULLS
Glad the bitch died for her stupidity.

I support banning four legged niggers but it would be a bit hypocritical to not get rid of the two legged ones at the same time

Shoot those fucking pieces of shit. Poor dog

Attacking their eyes does nothing, every dog has an ass so going for balls is not a good idea. Also you're not trying to do any permanent serious damage, there's a reason it's actually taught to people who deal with animals

I have a buddy with two pitbulls. Were fairly calm and peaceful while I was over. I didn't see too much past that, but haven't heard of any problems. Might have to do with their environment, if it brings out their nature or not?

I don't know. I'm not a fucking dog expert.

Rottweilers are unironically not bad dogs if the owner isn't a fucking retard. Things like Ovcharkas are way worse, and German Shepherds are equally bad if the owner is a nigger.

Pitbulls, however, are completely irredeemable.

not good chances it was severely injured when he drug it away notice how it just layed there wit ha really weird look on its face? if the dog was in good shape it would've been moving away from them or cowering around nervously in circles around the owner. its not a natural reaction its severely injured.

Nailed it

>Being charged by vicious pitbull
>Australian pitbull, so it is nine times deadlier
>"I'll just jam my thumb in its butt hole, this will really piss him off"
>Straya

Cameraman should go to jail

whats next
baning guns?

That is fucking sad user. :(

People believe that all people are equal. Understanding the inherent differences between male and female, white and black, etc, is considered taboo. This ignorance of reality can leak over into people's view of dog breeds

Go to any local animal shelter and you will find tons of them up for adoption

>niggers spend a lot of time in cages
>their dogs do too

Asian neighbors owned a breeding dog and it and it's mate (guard dog) just sat around in a small paved back yard all day. They have no compassion for them.

When we'd walk by with our dog they'd shit their pants and push against walls to avoid being near it. They're less human than my animal. It's fucking baffling.

In slums and shit.
I can see it.

dogs tend to imitate their owner's personalities
one brought up by a nigger should speak for itself

that's nz m8y i'd use an icepick instead

Guns don't consciously shoot on their own.

To me its much like a tamed lion. It may go it's entire life being ok with proper training but its still a fucking lion and training is just suppressing what its real nature is. Pits are fighting dogs and nothing changes that.

>should certain breeds be killed
no
>should certain dogs be shot
yes

There are plenty of pitbulls that are perfectly fine, just like there are plenty of black people that are perfectly fine

The bad ones in each case just need to be put down

I'm with you. He didn't do NEAR enough.

checked and kek'd

>Get rid of blacks and Mexicans.
>Dangerous dog breeds disappear.

>be a retarded owner
>suprised when your dog turns out retarded too
There is nothing else to the pitbull breed. Raise them right and you won't have any problems with them, just like with any other breed. Give a nigger / spic a Labrador and that dog will be equally as shitty.