How can you still support Trump after this?

How can you still support Trump after this?

>huffpost
Gonna have to try harder with that bait

Can you post the rest pls?

under budget ahead of schedule

HuffPo.

Wew lad

He didn't go high during the pledge of allegiance...

>Trump says something about Capherneck
>capherneck does something positive

So really, Trump made someone do something positive.

>this

>Leftists are so assblasted about welfare programs being cut that they're proving that private citizens can handle all required charity without the government.

Where is the problem? This is the supreme ideological victory. They are proving there is no need for government assistance and destroying their own narrative.

Fuck Collin Faggotdick

>Trump getting celebs to spend money on other people

Wow maybe they can fund planned parenthood next

The private sector is better than the government in everything. The meals on wheels controversy only adds to the evidence

Are you not entertained!

BUT BUT WE NEED MONEY FOR OUR PROGROMS! WHO WILL FUND OUR GIBMEDATS? CAN I STILL GET AN OBONGO PHONE?

>literally looks like my gf without redhair.

Im creeped out desu

whats up with trump being a pandering faggot all the time? he puts out an overt threat to his NFL owning buddies that he's going to harass them on twitter if they pick up kaepernick. WEEEEW goes the crowd but why give kaepernick any attention at all? nobody was even talking about this nigger anymore? he picked on the one guy who was probably more unpopular than he was to go after, now he's an angel in the media's eyes. same thing with pretty much all of his talking points. he is STILL talking about NAFTA and TPP being disasters.

>damage control

Trump said what he said but its the NFL teams who refuse to pick him up.

So easy to spot. GTFO!

I'm so sleepy. Everyone get some rest and discuss it later

Trump really needs to shut the fuck up for a while when it comes to things like this

is that real?

he can't get work as a free agent so he has to do shit like this. what a faggot

Colin is about as Beta as is gets. the only reason he pulled his sitting during america song, and racial stunts, was he was probably going to get kicked from the team ( hes garbage). now if they do its racist

Meals on Wheels should be locally funded. No reason to involve the national government.

>please give me a contract

t. rich entitled brats who have never had to provide for themselves cheering the decision to let old people starve

BLM nigger who needs a bullet to the head

so sleepy. Everyone get some rest and discuss it later

Donation = self-promotion

>non-white qbs
>not-pocket passers
>good
wew

Fuck off nigger

Why publicly fund Meals on Wheels when wealthy philanthropists are so willing to fund it privately? Even if he is only being charitable out of spite.

What a load of bullshit

>charity being provided voluntarily by private citizens instead of with funds fleeced from the general populace

I see nothing wrong here. I wish more liberals would put their money where their mouth is.

I've put in more volunteer hours than you've been alive.

But I never put a gun to someone's head for charity and never asked for it to be done on my behalf. The people can handle themselves without the state using the situation to gain leverage.

yes

Whonwould have thought that out of all people, libtards would be the ones complaining about their GIBSMEDAT being taken away... its almost like liberals are unproductive leeches that do nothing for society... woa

he will be bankrupt in 3 years
dead in 5

screen cap

Shopped?

Crapyourdick is a shit bag, that's why.

how autistic is this place

like if you honestly cant tell thats even worse

even if youve never seen the picture before

Nope, this one is shopped,but they just modified the water bottle

you type like a faggot

Posting a good screencap

>Implying that Meals on Wheels is a good thing and actually works
>Implying that shitty gov run programs are better than privatized free market solutions
So tell me again why I should stop supporting Trump?

TAXATION IS THEFT

it took me 3 years of lurking to figure out what this meant

kill yourself.

Who cares about the source, its true that Trump is cutting meals on wheels and I dare you to deny it.

This program costed less than 1 billion dollars.

Meanwhile he increases funding for our already bloated military by 54 billion.

Would it have been so terrible to only increase military funding by 53 billion and keep meals on wheels?

I just think its funny how when we're talking about the most needy in our society there's never enough money to go around, but we've always got plenty to spare to wage another pointless war.

Meals on Wheels is the only place Colin can get a job now.

>This program costed less than 1 billion dollars.

Well just send them your spare billion then. I don't want it, I don't want to pay for it, sso Trump is right.

It's not the government's job to feed old people. Private charities can do that

for shit like meals on wheels to make sense or for us to give a fuck about it, they'll need to stop forking out hundreds of millions to people who aren't even fucking citizens. It sucks he got rid of it but come the fuck on, how and why are we still giving illegal do nothing spics welfare.

She could probably deadlift 5 plates easy with that back

Are you glumpfkins gonna bitch about the military spending increase the same way you bitch about the comparatively low cost of meals and wheels?

lol no I actually agree, it should still be around, my point was, if we've got enough money to furnish illegal lawbreakers with housing, food and free healthcare, why can't they feed some old people? Maybe you misunderstood my post or I wasn't clear, I'm pretty tired and about to go to sleep.

oh ok, no worries then.

Meals on wheels is a good concept but an expensive program, probably too much for the people who need it most. I tried to arrange it for my grandma and it was like ~$350/month for one meal 2 or 3 days a week. If these assholes wanted to do more than virtue signal, they should find a way to make a better program for our elderly Americans.

>Trump cuts funding
>Douche liberals donate money to program

Looks like it resolved it's self.

millenial manlet nigger detected.

should be kept in place for those who have it

after that

we cant cut any govnt programs?

is that a diet coke?

holy fuck is that photoshopped in?

holy fuck i have to know

thin people dont drink diet coke and he drinks diet coke?

is this 4d chess? he is admitting he is overweight?

IS DONALD TRUMP A VICTIM

Yes. Here's the original.

Sure you can cut government programs. I'm just saying its either hypocritical or super warmongering to want to cut these really essential stuff for elderly and poor people, but be totally ok with Trump spending your tax money to get a 10% sexier drone to shoot brown people with.

I understand the conservative argument for fiscal responsibility. I'm just saying that if you're gonna come at it from that angle, then have a proportional response to how he treats military spending as well. You should be way more mad at him for his military spending than you are pleased with him for cutting meals on wheels.

It isn't too hard to support Trump. Maybe he doesn't get a single thing done, but atleast he isn't Hillary.

It's real, just image search for Trump diet coke, there are tons of instances of him drinking diet coke.

>Meals on wheels now privately funded

That's literally what Trump wants.

>that pic if trump
They're not even trying anymore to hide their subversion tactics huh?How the fuck is HuffPo still relevant?

I dunno why we go overseas to kill brown people when there are plenty in our own fucking backyard

i could give a fuck about either hes going to do whatever the fuck he wants unless you start a movement and convince congress to _____

its either this timeline or the one where hillary is already at war with russia in syria

fuck off cuck

>Meals on Wheels losing money in a PROPOSED budget
>It gets a billion dollars in donations
>Trump now is easily allowed to begin giving money back to Meals on Wheels that it has enough to run itself for 30 years saying "dang we misunderstood the popularity of this program, see ya!"

Fuck man people are stupid.

Illinois has an agency called ICIRR, Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights. Those fucks get 6.5 Million dollars a year to help illegals and refugees sign up for welfare, food stamps, medicaid and other benefits. And this is just one of several commie institutions in Illinois that cater to foreigners instead of our own citizens.

Maybe, just maybe, they could allocate that money to help the poor Americans that have worked all of their lives and paid taxes and who need some assistance.

>original
>mexican kid in the background still

fugg off shill

Fuck meals on wheels, full of mooching baby boomers anyway

Meals on Wheels only gets 10% of its budget from the federal government. I dont see the problem. This is like when liberals cry that sesame street is going to shut down because the feds pull their funding.

ok Trump shill

kek
Because the ones in our backyard don't have that black gold. Also because we are super butt buddies with Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I'm not about to defend Hillary's foreign policy, I'm just saying call Trump out on his shit. You would do the same if Hillary were president and increased military spending by 54 billion, right?

you call that a brain between your ears?

What's that? your whole narrative is BTFO???

Sorry but facts don't care about your feelings

Trump never cut Meals On Wheels

>Huffpost sports
Top kek

It s late evryone. Get some rest. There s nothing to see here

wtf I'm sleepy now

hes the commander and chief and you should follow him imagine if you had a basketball team fuckin arguing instead over which strategy to use or a bridge team on the deck of a ship voting on which ship to fire on while explosions are killing people around them

you carry our your orders and shit gets done - you move forward

They get 35% of their budget from HHS. It also does not help that Trump's budget puts the government even more in the red with the extra military budget of $50billion.

Lol

He's doing it to spite Trump.

Of fucking course he donates because of that, not because he wants to genuinely help the needy.

It's all about the intention, folks.

if they REALLY gave a fuck they would donate to old people instead of bullshit solar roadway or a self filling water bottle

>its either this timeline or the one where hillary is already at war with russia in syria
>implying
Well, can't wait for Israel to finally be confident enough to attack Iran now that they have a president who will defend them for the shit they start.

The fuck does U.S. Department of Health and Human Services have to do with "bullshit solar roadway or a self filling water bottle"

I thought meals on wheels was a charity that was not funded federally? Don't they operate on like 97% donations and 3% state grants?

Underrated

>meals on wheels
>bloated agency used as a tax haven for the rich that does fuck all

really makes you think

thats what sjw fund

instead of funding things that follow their narrative

they just like and repost that stuff.

Never saw this version. Saved.

cus I made it with my 4000 hours of photoshop skills