Thoughts?

Thoughts?

It is a bullshit political comic that doesn't actually address Trump's budget.

We need to increase the rate of suicide of people with heart disease and cancer.

We can prevent a majority the Islamic and illegal crime though.

Heart disease isn't going to demographically displace us.

I approve because I want policies that harm brown people

>what is counting?

idk guys i think i hate trump now

really gets ur neurons firing

It's not the government's job to keep your unhealthy ass alive, whether you're a 600 pound lardass, 80 year old dementia ridden sack of skin, or cancer ridden to hell and back. Rely on your fucking family, not an amorphous entity that only cares about you as a product.

>The State should or even can solve disease

you don't think universal health care is a good thing to have? Just for the state of well being of the average person?

I agree the ACA is an utter failure but the concept behind it is good.

Good, I'm fucking sick of paying taxes to keep worthless people alive

Shitty strawman

>concept behind it is good
The moment you put your faith in the government is the moment you lose control of something. Money, childcare, healthcare. I'm not willing to give third parties I don't get to choose control of what happens to my body.

Death is not the problem that muslims and illegal immigrants cause. Most of the problems are economic or cultural.

Silly argument really.

Human genome project ya dummy

>"I'm a political cartoonist"
>"let me add in as much words as possible since you don't know pleb"

You don't actually need to use ACA, though. It's mostly a floor to the market.

>governments can ban carcinogens from entering the country

Overton window. It's a little step in the wrong direction. Keep in mind who the people pushing this are and what they want in the end. Gun control is a good example, you budge a little, situation normalizes, budge a little more with almost no push back. The game of politics is being played for the long haul.

>immigrants
>separate from cancer

They lost me at the very beginning.

I agree close the borders to heart disease and cancer too

>terrorism
>terror
it's not about killing, it's about making people afraid.
if Trump deals with terror, people will be less afraid.

blacks and mexicans suffer the worse regarding heart disease. obviously we must send them back.

funny i dont see "gun violence" on there but that doesnt stop every liberal in america from masturbating to the thought of taking away our guns

I want to die.

haha brumfph doesn't realize that there are 0 deaths per year caused by record unemployment rates, record low exports, and rape
#legalizeit
#impeach 2016

good point

>air-pollution related deaths are that high

Well, you asked for thoughts so here it is. DJT sees America's future in a decade. He sees that Europe's current course means that Islam will dominate the policies, markets, & firepower of Europe. The westward expansion will progress at a blazing pace as long as we are guilted into shutting up.

Building a big fucking wall starts a much needed debate on our culture and values. Building up the military prepares us for a battle coming to our shores.

DJT set in motion a long-overdue awakening. He gave a voice to millions of Americans who value our people, culture, & history.

Trivializing his priorities underscores your inability to put yourself in his mind's eye. He isn't playing whack-a-mole on the problem of the moment. His strategy plays the long game. Something the myopic cannot see.

good post I like that.

What the fuck do they expect him to do? Cure cancer?

I tend to not care what a guy who can draw good thinks about stuff that can't be solved by drawing good.

ya but you can't just change a policy and cure cancer... however you can get the cancer of the illegals and Muslims out with simple change of policy.... stupid comic

>2 deaths per year
u wot m8

I like how guns aren't even visible in the graph yet liberals have been bellyaching about it for over a quarter century.

Lol they hate Trump so much he could cure cancer and they would just complain about overpopulation because people not dying fast enough or some shit.

PREVENTABLE DEATHS
vs.
NATURAL CAUSE DEATHS

do you know the diff, bro?

The difference is that those 3 are self inflicted, you dont obesity a person to death

>Conveniently neglecting to mention that reducing things like heart disease and cancer would essentially involve telling people what they can/cannot eat/consume.
>Putting shit like 'accidents' in there as if Trump could do anything about people driving like shitheads
>Putting diseases that we don't have a cure for, but are actively perusing cures for

Fuck.

Yeah let's make fast food illegal, that'll work well. Also apparently it's Trump's fault cancer hasn't been cured yet.

it's not about a cure you guys are intentionally missing the point.

Heart disease and Cancer both require treatments, and cutting healthcare means less people will get these treatments meaning deaths go up.

>Two deaths per year from islamic immigrant terrorists
How can anyone be this fucking retarded?

>you dont obesity a person to death

The thought of it is entertaining

Dumb and baseless.

It's true.

Pretty Gay

i like how nobody has really looked into trumps budget and those who have looked into it talk mainly about "TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL BE WITHOUT HEALTHCARE! DRUMPH HATES YOU BECAUSE YOUR COLOR IS DIFFERENT"

We /houseofthedead/

uh, u obviously are on the internet where buzzfeed, politifact, snopes, the washington post, msnbc and politico are the main sources of info to most political articles online so im surprised ur asking this question

1. Heart disease, stroke, and diabetes are caused by poor diet and lack of exercise, not lack of health insurance.
2. President enforcing immigration law instead of refusing to do his job to purchase more votes from hispanics = inflicting unimaginable suffering
3. Travel ban isn't unconstitutional
4. Why do leftists always insist on calling Arabs and hispanics "brown people?" Christ, they make Sup Forums look racially tolerant by comparison.

Leftists have gotten so fucking obnoxious, holy shit. It wasn't this bad even five years ago. I really wish they would all die.

Yup, the government should pay for people's poor choices.Come on just put the burger down and go for a walk.

ben "this is all a foreskin-complex" garrison?

>all those deaths were during Oblongo's administration
really makes my skull schooled

>LIBROLS TAKE M-MUH GUNS

Plenty of liberals are proud gun owners user. Quit making up a bullshit battle for a fictoral victory.

get out

reminder to sage and report threads with only a snarky comic and a one word comment like "thoughts?"

I don't think so user. The laws in these liberal states are ridiculous on owning a firearm and how to use it. I live in Maryland and pretty much you can't even defend your house if you get robbed. You have to run away and wait for the cops.And if you do shoot or kill them, you could be put up for 1st degree murder. These fucking states man

Hmmm, alright then. I see now. The greatest cause of human suffering is existence itself, therefore Trump should immediately redirect all energy and resources into the extermination of the human race.

It's not about lives saved, it about destroying our culture. Once you get too many shitskins women have to start dressing like men. Also, it is necessary to control the middle east to support the USD by controlling the energy of the world. If we lost the USD as the world reserve currency we would all be fucked and no virtue signaling faggot would be willing to sacrifice his living standard to do so.

>It is the American President's responsibility to take the cigarettes and donuts out of our mouths and take our car keys from us.
Liberals are honestly terrified of the nanny state reduction.

>you can't even defend your house if you get robbed. You have to run away and wait for the cops.And if you do shoot or kill them, you could be put up for 1st degree murder

Literally the same thing in Russia. The government scolds "liberals" but behaves like fucking liberals.

>live in Florida
>cops give advice on how to move body closer to house to do less paper work

On one hand, I could be dead in a heart beat. On the other, this is what it must feel like to live in star wars with less sand.

What do people not understand that only american citizens are protected by the constitution. How is this unconstitutional in the slightest?

conservashits vote against their own economic interests doe

Heart disease is caused by fat folks, so when the left stops bemoaning 'fat shaming' I'll take this seriously

>islam only kills 2 people per year
sage
/thread