Why do millennial women find cooking in a kitchen degrading?

Why do millennial women find cooking in a kitchen degrading?

Feminism told them to.

Kys millennial poster

Ha, broken kitchen. Classic.

The real question is how the fuck do you break a kitchen?

That's ok men are better at cooking when they know how.

Cooking takes skills, which in turn requires dedication to learn. They're simply too lazy and use "the patriarchy" as an excuse for their shortcomings.

part of (((their))) plan to make us unable to survive without corporate interests so that when the day of reckoning occurs we die out. Weak, men and women are eaiser to conquer and control.

If its an electric stove the dumb bitch probably forgot to pay the eletricity bill

>you will never have an intimate night with her, bonding over your mutual impoverished state and comforting each other playfully

>kitchen doesn't work
>improvises with a DIY stove solution

what's wrong with this? your fat ass would probably just run down to mcdonald's.

FFS America, keep your fucking shit degenerate "way of life" out of other countries, ive been fucking engaged to a girl here for two years, and she hasnt cooked me a meal even once. At most, she makes me french fries or scrambled eggs if Im hungry. wtf even our women have stopped cooking due to your influence, wtf leave us alone, stop broadcasting your whores

>Being engaged to a woman that doesn't cook or bake

Wew lad

>my kitchen is still broken
The fuck does that even mean

>TFW you're a better cook than the vast majority of women you know, and you're not really even a good cook

Feminism is an ideology based in deflecting personal responsibility.

Why are people so narcissistic these days?

Can you imagine, even ten years ago, showing somebody else photos of you cooking some soup? And giving them a narrative of the motivations for your cooking as you showed them?

From what I've seen it's a tactic to cover up their shame of not being able to or feeling prepared to. When they do start cooking they get excited and tell you ever little thing they've ever managed to cook.

Are all Canadian women as based and wholesome as the wives of three blokes I work with? They all work, they all cook amazing food, they all garden, they all do housework, they all read actual literature and not the best seller list from target etc great sense of humour and politically educated and right wing. Considering moving to find wife. Canada bro's is the demographic high or is this just an isolated abundance?

oh she bakes all right, these weird preformed chocolate fudge cupcakes that she literally buys at the store and puts in the oven for an hour then acts as if shes made a great accomplishment, and that Im forced to eat with a smile even though they taste nasty just to avoid hurting her princess feelings. Oh, and she cooks alright, scrambled eggs and french fries and fish sticks and chicken nuggets.

men are better at cooking anyway

all women should do is clean shit

dude wtf are you doing marrying that useless whore

well, get a divorce and don't marry the first slut you meet at the discotheque next time.

So.. is she super hot and good in bed or something?
Why would you stay with her?

>mfw im a good cook
>i know that feel bro

bitches always want me to bring them baked goods

She's a Swiss orphan. She was molested and is fucked in the head.

Being able to cook is part of being an adult.
If you cannot cook for yourself you are not an adult.
You are marrying a child.

Shes a thin virgin with 34DDs and a perfect butt. Its too good to pass up

Because people in general have become so lazy that they can't even make microwaveable ramen and order delivery service. I will not be a degenerate and fall into this trap called feminism and I know I won't because of all the shit work I do. Customer service in a shitty low staffed job for almost 9 years really makes you ahead of the game. Fuck this lazy bullshit.

see

Looks fade user.

Best hit it and quit it.

Or get a 2nd wife

There's a certain kind of girl or woman who is terribly insecure about being a girl or woman. In fact, insecurity is probably a major factor in why women choose modern feminism. They have a repulsion toward all things their new doctrine informs them are somehow "oppressive" or "patriarchal" in women's traditional roles no matter how practical and useful those skills may be. In an effort to better themselves women have accidentally reduced themselves to that one "thing"....their vaginas.

Then teach her how to cook, you dunce.

>posts a triskelion
>illustrating a rant about female submission
I see what you did there.

isolated. likely from southern alberta, its basicly Canadas frozen texas just add extra mormons.
extremely far left views are the norm in the east

>you will never be eachothers rock. holding eachothers sanity together through mutual love and compassion; just you and her against the world

>man I couldn't get any sleep last night my bedroom was broken.

You know whats REALLY funny.
In that picture, there is a radiator right behind her, yet she is trying to boil water on top of a desk lamp.

Ontop of that.
>What is hot water.

I dont know how to cook. Also, the merest suggestion from me to her about her learning how to cook is answered with a long angry lecture about how "she'll learn after marriage" and that shes a "human being" not a "machine" and that I should eat to live not eat to live and blah blah blah blah "stop being so oldfashioned. Then she ends the yelling at me with a "I love you you just annoy me so much some times

LMAO you sound beta as fuck, my dude. How about you BOTH learn to cook? Frame it as a bonding activity. It might even enhance your relationship.

Just dump her you stupid motherfucker, why do you need to ask for approval on this shit hole website if you are having a shit time now.

>I will learn after marriage.
>Makes excuses.
Sounds like shes got you ready for the good old lottery ticket, slip that ring on and SHES IN THE MONEY! SHES IN THE MONEY!

Gtfo of that shit, bro!
Hit it as soon as you can but DO NOT marry her.
She's cute and you have stuff in common.
However, if you have opposing VALUES, it will NOT be sustainable.

You were reaching with this one. There is nothing offensive with that picture. The girl was being a bit silly. That's all.

Get a hobby or a friend or something this tedious nitpicking over nothingness needs to stop lad.

There's literally a radiator behind her.

Like right.
fucking.
behind.
her.

>Bogden
What did he mean by this?

>thin
Dropped

this

>You will never be murdered in your sleep when she goes off the spectrum and labeled a rapist so that she can get away with murder.

It shouldn't be hard for a man to be an adequate cook. Men are generally good at building things and cooking is the same thing. You have parts and instructions. Assemble.

>stop being so old fashion d
Holy shit get the fuck out of there you fucking idiot

>women find cooking
most cant even find 'cooking'

You yielded your frame to hers. YOUR FUCKING FRAME. Who else are you if not a product of your decisions? Who is the person who gives control of their decisions to others? If you are fucked, its because you let yourself become fucked.

fpbp

Dying in my sleep sounds nice desu

>"stop being so oldfashioned.
>"I love you you just annoy me so much some times

>can't cook
>can't convince his woman to cook
How are you still alive

Plenty of young women enjoy cooking, and to a high quality.
It's easy to sugar coat the 20th century, but in reality women were never all high quality chefs.
Recipe books from the 50's are horrifying

Because pop culture has turned our societies into ones where people worship themselves.
It's a sign of social collapse.

Women who don't know how to cook annoy me, they're preventing themselves from learning a basic human trait which is also attractive if you can do it well. My sister taught me how to cook a multitude of things and I plan to learn more cause hell, if i'm ever going to be a good housewife, I better know my stuff.

It means you're fucked, senpai.

>9712▶

I picked up a 19 year old girl at uni last month who shit the bed in the middle of the night.

Disgusting!

Did you manage to find the only Lebanese girl who doesn't cook?

I couldn't shart because my pants were broken

You going to post pictures?

Will you keep your feminine penis?

Uncommon

How do you find the a girl who can't cook in a country where every women is conservative and traditional???

I don't usually take photos of shitty beds.

Wtf did I do there? Ignore me I suck cocks

its all part of the plan
get women out there working money, then sell "conveniences" to try to make up for all the lost time. Few have done it better than the foods and packaged foods industry. They've convinced people not to take the time and effort to do it yourself and instead buy buy buy. As a result people will just slop down any trash companies put out.

>Recipe books from the 50's are horrifying
Take it back!!!

Well 60's