Fags are responsible for your designer clothes, a huge part of your music and entertainment...

Fags are responsible for your designer clothes, a huge part of your music and entertainment, and they leave more females for you despite them being coveted by women.

Why are you mad again?
Is it because they're admired by the women that won't even give you a second look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBe2Bq4jYPA
youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
youtube.com/watch?v=BKA9g7Ow4VY
youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are you mad again?
They vote left

holy shit gay ppl are awesome... except stds and stuff

I didn't.

pretty much this

I dont wear designer clothes, any music written after 1892 is terrible,(((entertainment))), and who gives a shit about "More" females, there are plenty already.

>fags are responsible for contributing to materialistic desires which enable women

>Horrid sparkly clothing and shit tier entertainment that includes sexualized family shows.
Wtf I love gay people now.

They can't keep their gayness to themselves, shove it in our faces, and force it into our culture

Because they are proud of being sinful. I'm no better than a gay. I'm a sinner too. However, I have to good taste to recognize it and try to control it, instead of celebrating my vice as if it was a virtue.

Get ready for the #notallgays comment.

Hey, they may be gay, but their are still males, and can accomplish much greater things than women

>Fags are responsible for your designer clothes, a huge part of your music and entertainment,
And this is enough to send them to Hell, even before blowing other dudes.

Gays go away

proofs

Yeah, like most STDs!

I think its hilarious that fags just prove men are better at everything. They are way better at womens fashion then women and now they are taking over the makeup industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBe2Bq4jYPA

Here's a good song for you OP.

I dont really have anything against homosexuals as individuals. I dont like the subversive culture that is largely not discussed. For example the stonewall inn was one of the hubs in the pedophilia/child trafficking rings of new york, and also how NAMBLA was always present in most of the gay rights marches up until a couple years ago.

I dont like the slippery slope effect it all entails. Why do gay people need to be married in the eyes of God if they cannot naturally produce the offspring of two separate families? It is subversive.

>Documentary AIDS the Judgment of God full movie
youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A

>(((designer clothes)))
>(((music)))
>(((entertainment)))

>(((Tel-Aviv))) being the fag capital of the world

It's the degeneracy that even affects straight people, like preaching sluttiness and loose morals, bugchasing and practicing unsafe sex (especially as bisexuals), and voting for leftists and communists bullshit.

Note that I don't believe that most gays can change their wiring. The sane, stable ones anyway. There are neurotic pseudo-gays who are simply mentally ill, and/or were molested as kids and are fucked in the head sexually speaking. (It's bad regardless of the gender of their molester, but men who were molested as kids--not teens, but kids--by women can skew gay as adults even if it's not really their thing at all.)

In any case, molestation tends to make victims hypersexual and very needy of sexual attention, and indiscriminate in their choices, hence more inclined to fuck anything that moves regardless of gender--or their own inborn gender preference.

I am totally fine with centrist to conservative gays who have jobs, friends, lives, responsibilities, relationships. I'm even cool with them getting married, because whatever keeps them away from the mentally ill fringe dwellers and encourages them to live normal, healthy lives is good for them and by extension, good for society. Gays are often constructive, productive, creative people and hardly ever violent or lawbreakers/hardcore criminals, so for that alone, I wouldn't want to gas them all or some shit like that.

I'm not mad at gays, what I'm mad is the planned destruction of the western culture and traditions.

LGBT movement is used to destroy sexual traditions. Who cares about what gays do? What I care is the invasion of the culture serving the rest of the 92% with gay symbology and 'alternative' forms of sexuality. Why promote that, and errode our institutions?

I don't care about gays but the whole "gay male fashion designer" thing is a meme. Plenty of straight men in that business.

yeah my designer teeshirt and sweatpants from shartmart are real fancy

Op is actually right

I wouldn't have a problem with faggots if they could just stop being almost exclusively libshit.

And you're right about many of them being good musical artists. Schubert is one of my favorite composers. Freddy Mercury and Rob Halford are my favorite singers desu.

Aside from their, ahem, "cultural" output, there are things to grovel over. Let's face it: the cultural output of faggots is highly mixed in quality and tone, with a substantial amount of it dedicated to pozzed themes and undertones. All of that could disappear and we wouldn't bat an eye. But there are other issues, like the fact that they breed disease. Could you imagine if faggots didn't fuck each other raw in bath houses and gay bars? HIV and antibiotic resistant infections might not have occurred, or at least they could have been contained. A large proportion of fags are filthy animals and these filthy animals should be put down. The rest can live.

>freddy mercury
>gay
He was bi. Completely different.

is this song serious?
or is it a joke?

Why wouldn't it be serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKA9g7Ow4VY

Here's another.

>faggotry
>mental illness

Pick both

Holy fuck, what a faggot

Perhaps you'd prefer a song from a different person, which pretty much sums up Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

straight men don't give a fuck about designer clothes

most and best music/entertainment is made by straight men

and females want real men, not pussies

but i voted for trump and even called Ice on my neighbors user

>designer clothes
>pop music
>literally what

you don't have any idea of the people here

I used to think it was 2spook when people would say there is a skeleton inside you

but then I realized it is you that is inside the skeleton!

We mainly hate the ones on the left who try to turn our kids into sexually-confused degenerates. Those fuckers need to be gassed and cremated ASAP.

Fags counsel their female friends to adopt an alpha fucks beta bucks strategy, cratering the birth rate and leading to societal upheaval and mass death. There's a reason they are called faggots, because if you don't burn one every so often, their contagious misbehavior upends your civilization and everybody could die.

Truvada

Fascism is called faggots. Then there's the pink swastika. OP right about his economy of vagina line. And
Old ass studies of multiple sources. Is it like pic related maybe? None of that is relevant. What is the clammosexual divorce rate? Also mental illnesses are only spiritual problems. How many partners do you 6,000 year old weirdos and liars have? Hm?

>tfw i don't listen to music made by fags

>Doesn't listen to music made by fags
>Posts picture of a band of fags

27 y/o in shape Black hoodie and black pants with crosstrainers or work boots (cop) listen to hardcore and post card core punk. (The irony I know)

Fuck fashion, but with pop culture I look like a jacked Mr robot cosplayer or a fucking antifa goon.