Should cops be using social media for shit like this?

Should cops be using social media for shit like this?

Yes. Publicly shaming criminals is a good thing.

Agreed, this kind of thing is great and should happen more.

Cops have done shit like this for a long time you young little faggot
They would say shit on local news and radio before that
Just using a different medium

they couldve said a LOT worse

pretty cheeky for a southern rural police office that probably only has 1 computer running windows 1977.

definiately, Humiliation is actually worse than being punished for the crime

Foreigners should be given death penalties or thrown in the ocean. Same as politicians who divert taxpayer money.

Also meant to mention, this is used to make the perp panic and make them sloppy

HELL YES

Meh, not really. It's basically tipping your hand early.

Oh I agree but shaming them before they're caught is cheeky.

If we can't put them in stocks, this is an adequate substitute.

Why wouldn't they?

Yeah, why not?

>you tried to pay someone 150.00 to get you out of our country
lol

YES. WE AS A SOCIETY HAVE LOST SHAME. LOOK AT WHAT IT HAS DONE.

Yes

I honestly hate niggers more than I can fathom

No, they should do their job and learn to control their emotions instead of taking them out on other people. Their job it to catch the criminals, nothing more.

This is doing thier job, faggot. It's just that it's on facebook and not on the radio. Are you so autistic you need them to type out "Please turn yourself in"?

A member of the race of peace. How surprising

thats exactly why we made the sex offender registry, plus then we know where they live to fuck with them. I dont get though why we cant get a registry for all criminals.

Their job isn't to boast on social media, OP pic is just some over zealous cops on a power trip, I'm sure you think cops are cool guys though because you're a brainwashed child that watched too many paul blart mall cop movies.

I guess its okay, as long as it remains professional and doesn't deteriorate into shitshow.

Miles better than other inappropriate shit they they've done (including on social media), and this actually pertains to the main function of their job.

Stop acting like you fake as shill faggots care about the law or shame. Kindly fuck off.

County you dipshit. Aka getting someone to post bail.

No this is wrong.

Most white people can't tell two niggers apart and this is going to be awfully unfair to the 3-6% of blacks who are law abiding citizens.

It says out of the county, not country.

Well, you see, here in the South...

OOOHH I know that place. He's staying out in an ugly fucking chinese restaurant near Decatur.
>Atlantafag here

NO!

They shouldnt be posting your photos without your permission OP

This isn't boasting on social media. There is no extra cost to the taxpayer, so there is literally no damage in doing this, even if this is some power tripping cop.
If you don't want to be humiliated by cops, don't do the crime. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No they should just do their job professionally and not be power tripping. He's innocent until proven guilty and all that.

>forsyth county GA
Nigger what, thats the waffle house like 10 minutes from my house, right next to northside hospital
Kek

This is okay though. Its sort of lije putting up a "Wanted" poster. Only problem is this The picture is just slightly unclear enough that people might alert the cops in on guys that are not him.

Yes only if the criminal is black or brown though.

kek. i live ner keith bridge off of exit 17

>This isn't boasting on social media.

That's exactly what it is. Stop being stupid. You just say otherwise because user said it in a critical way rather than a positive way.

How is this boasting? Is "WE GON FIND YOU" boasting? You're the retarded faggot here.

Probably not. Tipping off his friends so they can go help him probably isn't a good idea. Oh shit I know that nigger better get my gun and help him out.

I hate living in Georgia sometimes. 75% of the evening news is stories like this about some 18 year old nigger who did something only an organism with a 60-80 IQ would ever consider. At least my area is still white.

>plus then we know where they live to fuck with them

That's actually a felony y'know

This is what we won when Trump was elected.

>44 seconds later

>pretty cheeky for a southern rural police office that probably only has 1 computer running windows 1977
>southern rural police office
>Atlanta suburbs

Yes

absolutely if guilt has been verified

Definitely not assuming the guy is still on the loose
If he were to see it he would likely become much more desperate and dangerous than he already is, and would be much more likely to harm innocent people
Shame them after they're no longer a threat to people and their families