CHINA AIMS 1500 MISSILES AT TAWAIN ITS HAPPENING

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/598422/china-war-warning-us-army-bases-missiles-taiwan

Other urls found in this thread:

mining-technology.com/features/featureradioactive-riches-the-five-biggest-uranium-rich-countries-4274059/
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't we just aim 15,000 nukes at china in response?

>we

you don't have any nukes

bump

Hasn't this happened before?

Canada has 10 million square kilometres of uninhabited land
You really think we have no nukes hidden?
We are so confident in our claims of Arctic sovereignty that we even face off against Russia. Would we do this without an arsenal of nukes?
Canada is probably secretly the most heavily armed nation on Earth

Time to watch ome fireworks

*blocks your path*

Australia is the most powerful race

>You really think we have no nukes hidden?

yes

I actually believe you have no nukes hidden.

Old news

>China aims missiles at itself
MADMEN

>US and China start WW3
>another war thousands of miles from my home
>will likely barely affect me, because zero chance that chinese or Russian troops could get past the navy and cross the pacific
>probably won't join the military because 1) i'm scrawny 2) i live a comfy life as a programmer
>gas prices will probably go up though

Unless the gloves come off and we start nuking each other, then I guess I'm fleeing to Cape Cod to wait for apocalypse-raiders to come kill me for my goods

pic sorta related

Keep thinking that while we tell Russia to go fuck themselves and claim sovereignty over the entire arctic and even tell your government to fuck off. Two super powers we are so confident to tell off? We can fuck you up literally right now, this whole cucked multicultural thing is a sham

Trudeau is using chinaman as slaves, why do you think he attacked Harper for wanting to abolish it He wants foreigners as cheap labour

>We are gathering information with great interest.
Japanese spokesman is a pol/lack; speaks fluent autist.

While Austraichina that is a good of anons thought, and DOJ have not been about Russia that kind. Not saying shouldn't Trump it though, it is anons good to keep all angles.

>Canada
>Hidden nukes
More like hidden leaflets

>We are so confident in our claims of Arctic sovereignty that we even face off against Russia. Would we do this without an arsenal of nukes?
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with being allied with 3 nuclear powers, one with thousands of nukes that is directly bordering you.

We own them so his statement is correct.

what the fuck is this sentence

This is a complete fabrication. Canada has no nuclear capabilities, and in fact the Government of Canada has urged complete disarmament of all nuclear weapons for decades now.
You are either making things up, or wherever you are receiving this highly flawed information is simply lying to you.
In your own, and your countries interest, you should not speak such things in an international setting such as internet message boards.

Fight me you chink eyed nigger leaf

spbp

Any website with daily in ths start should be ignored. Its always false flags with barely any credible sources

This. The only ways war would start is if Taiwan declares true independence (lolno there's no reason to do this) or if there's an accident where Taiwan sinks a mainland ship while testing missiles.

those riceniggers never give up, its probably nothing tho lol

Sup Aussie bro, don;t mind the autistic guy

Listen, you guys can duke it out, I'll be in Swe-

While Austraichina that is a good of anons thought, and DOJ have not been about Russia that kind. Not saying shouldn't Trump it though, it is anons good to keep all angles.

>China aiming missiles at Taiwan again
>going to go visit family in Taiwan in a month

America is just a big nigger country
England is a paki country
Who's the third ally? Nobody we have two allies
Fuck the EU they keep threatening us with sanctions
I hope Berlin gets destroyed by Muslims

>This much wishful thinking for chinada.
Its pretty sad desu senpai niggeroachie

some man wearing mukluks in tundra is convinced he will someday find shelder in a steamy missile silo
(actual Amerifag, so i've seen a fucking missile)
we have bumper stickers that say I heart jet noise google it
they fly c130s and f35s and ospreys over my house every fucking day and you can hear concussions all day
this morning I was at work running a backpack leafblower and I could still hear the shit

>when you think Taiwan will be on the map in a month.

Lets just fucking get these wars over with. It's going to happen anyway. May the best country win.

[spoiler]The United States[/spoiler]

Wait, why would China launch on Taiwan if they actually believe Taiwan is Chinese clay?

>Daily Star

Cool story, has little to do with reality.

SINK
THE
CHINK

True Korea is about to invade Worst Korea and Japan and China will destroy Taiwan. Asia is really fucked.

US defense pact with Taiwan will stay China's hand unless Taiwan really really fucks up, and they won't really really fuck up. You're more likely to see a mainland civil war than war with Taiwan

Just fucking do it chinks.

I want a war.
I want adventure.
I want to level their cities and go buck wild impregnating the whores in Shanghai.

Please just let it happen already.

Thanks for including me in the screen shot.

We're gonna get an adventure alright.

An adventure through a nuclear holocaust.

>USA: 4000 nukes
>UK: 215 nukes
>France: 300 nukes
It's time to stop shitposting, Chang.

If I had all the nukes

I would tell everyone I have nukes.

Checked

overseas chinese here

99.99999999% chance nothing will happen, this is like washington threatening to bomb rhode island

just a family squabble

Even Satan knows Canada's greatest weapon is a dildo factory

you realise canada has 80% of the worlds uranium deposits and refines more than all the other nations combined right?

we undoubtedly have hundreds of thousands of nuclear weapons hidden along the shield, under the prairies and in the rocky mountains

not even to mention anything of our arctic reserves

at least now you cucks know so dont even bother going around feigning ignorance and lying anymore

Nuclear weapons don't actually exist.
If they did, we would have had about 100 nuclear wars by now.

How bluepilled can you be?

Taiwan has been separating itself from the mainland for almost a century. Taiwan government is actually the Chinese government that was ousted by the commies after ww2, they fled the mainland and militarized the island of Taiwan and never left. So China would have to fight to retake Taiwan and make it a province

>All those new tabs to hide the tabs on the left
What are you hiding?

Washington never threatens to bomb Rhode Island...

France isn't our ally
Fuck France
Nuke Paris
We need to remove every french homo from this earth
I would rather 1 trillion niggers in Canada than one french

Nigger you're going to get an adventure to the coffin or an underground bunker

Exactly. If the GoC had any nuclear capabilities at all we would come out and openly declare such a thing. As the GoC has done for all other military capabilities that it possesses. To hold such a secret from both the world and our allies would be unequivocally an Un-Canadian thing to do.

Thank you for understanding.

YOU LOST TO EMUS

we might have hidden nuclear power plants but i doubt nukes that fly on rockets.....

Japan is our greatest ally. A single Japanese life is worth the life of every single chink and notchink on the planet.

come on Kek !
bring the chaos!

america knows because they secretly peace vasseled to us once they figured it out

and people call burgers dumb... they are the second smartest people on the continent and planet

Nigga what?

You are clearly mentally unsound, I urge you to see help for your delusions and furthermore I urge any who read this to ignore the ramblings of a madman.

Canada has no nuclear capabilities.

SINK THE CHI-....

What the heck is this source?

>TFW you finally understand why Trideau brings all thise shitskins in

Look at this samefag trying to lend credibility to his "we have da bomb" bullshit theory by pretending to be a gov official.

Canada is the west's North Korea; a bipolar yet impotent proxy state. When China wishes to pressure the west they do so through NK when we want to do the same we use you guys. You're just pathetic enough to undermine those you beef with but so heavily protected by western treaties and deals that russia and china can't fuck with you.

You contest Russia Arctic space they don't acknowledge it and nothing is done because no ones going to start ww3 over an ice shelf the majority of which is water for most the year and won't survive into the 22nd century.

>tfw have a taiwanese friend
ganbare Mr. Chen.

You're bluffing.
Give me a source showing canada has any type of threats of nukes or creating any nuclear weapons.
Then, I'll give you one leafy point for every good source you come up with.

If you had anything worthwhile Trudeau would sell it like he did your gold.

>what is a Draft

at the height of WW2 it was 17-40 in the USA and in places like Russia, Japan and Germany it was ALL ABLE BODIED MEN

>We are so confident in our claims of Arctic sovereignty that we even face off against Russia. Would we do this without an arsenal of nukes?
You know what you have under you? Just the most powerful nation to ever exist. Oh yeah, they also happen to be your close ally. What do you know?

>Canada is probably secretly the most heavily armed nation on Earth
lel
Canada spends $15 billion/yr in defense

Countries with more than you (in billions):
US $596
China $215
Saudi Arabia $87
Russia $66
United Kingdom $55
India $53
France $50
Japan $40
Germany $39
South Korea $36
Brazil $24
Italy $23
Australia $23
United Arab Emirates $22
Israel $16
Turkey $15

Essentially, without U.S. Canada is a defenseless frozen wasteland of chink immigration.

>Canada is probably secretly the most heavily armed nation on Earth
>most heavily armed nation on Earth
lmao

>tfw marine
h-hold me brehs

I am not the mentally ill man saying that Canada possesses nuclear capabilities.

However, you are correct in seeing the humor of a madman pretending we do.

you have been brainwashed by trudeau and CTR

WHERE ARE THE EMUS FAMILAMPAI ?

>who first called Australia Shitposters? The CTR Memo then it was taken up whole heartedly by canadians who we thought where friends.

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*
mining-technology.com/features/featureradioactive-riches-the-five-biggest-uranium-rich-countries-4274059/

>Australia, the world's biggest uranium reserve holder, was estimated to possess 1.66 million tonnes (Mt) of known recoverable uranium resources as of 2011, accounting for about 31% of the world total.

>Recoverable uranium resources estimated to be 468,700t as of 2011 make Canada the world's fourth biggest uranium holder, accounting for about nine percent of the world total.

shut the fuck up you absolute moron you are the reason we have so many fucking chinesees here.

IT'S TIME TO
D
D
D

D
D
DDD

DUEL
Fak u china man

it's true, my uncle works at a secret military base close to Alert, Nunavut.

Canada has more firepower than you think

rake that leaf!

Uhhh NK firing at Japan, China warning Taiwan. NK + China axis?

This makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Are you having a stroke?

Fuck off buddy we are full here in Cape. Nah seriously though theres to many fucking people.

Preemptive F

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ IS DOWN!

I'd no shit reenlist day one of the war to remove commie once and for all. Commie chinks need to just fuck off and eat a dick.

Its legal to pay foreigners below minimum wage, we bring over 500,000 foreigners here every year to work below minimum wage and deport them Canada is the most dishonest nation ever
We say we have like 300 murders a year I know 100% for a fact this is a lie
My aunt worked in a town next to a Rez, she said every day there would be natives getting into knife fights outside her work. Maybe in her tiny town at least 20 natives were killed a year. We probably have 1,000 murders a year just we lie and say we don't

Just a Battle in the War Mate.

uranium doesn't do shit for you unless you know how to kill in anger
JUST

There is no legitimate source, because the fantastic tale that crazed individual is spinning is completely false.

Try living in Southern California near LA

how else could you possibly explain america becoming a vassal of america during a time of peace?

americans are not dumb, they knew the dangers that they were facing

that bogan propaganda has been debunked within the intelligence community for a very long time

Lmao. Lay off the dope Randy.

but you have only
JUST

If you arm your country with nukes, your enemies win.