Gavin McInnes Names the Jew

A man and a people can only take so much.

twitter.com/GirlsOfEuropa/status/843701704004530176

Race war when?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5
forward.com/fast-forward/366077/watch-vice-co-founder-makes-10-things-i-hate-about-jews-video/
takimag.com/contributor/JimGoad/205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Was him leaving Vice why Vice became so leftwing? Vice used to publish redpilled shit all the time.

I recall the original Vice being pretty (((degenerate))). Maybe he just grew up?

No, because (((((((((((((Soros)))))))))))))) bought out Vice.

he look like shit

nice

for example:
vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5
>Jews were involved in all levels of the African slave trade
>Of the 10 to 15 million Africans who were transplanted to the New World, no more than 6 percent—around 400,000—went to the Northern Hemisphere
>Blacks were never close to a majority in America, so it's mathematically impossible for most whites to have owned black slaves
It used to be less faggy, and less left-leaning.

And then his Jew handler Ezra spanked McInnes' butthole for him.

I think you're referring to a different clip.

While Gavin that is a good of anons thought, and nudes. Not saying shouldn't Trump it though, it is anons good to keep all angles.

He's still degenerate as hell

Hard not to be after all those years in Jew York City. Perhaps clip in OP is a start at making up for all that?

>Names the Jew
Which Jew?

He's right

These traitors all need to go.

Do you think he did it semi-ironically just to maintain "edgy street cred," or does it represent a significant shift and escalation on his part? What will the fall out be? Will tens of thousands of normies be redpilled by his comments?

He desperately wants to go full-fash, there was a video where he talks about going to Israel and getting brainwashed by the kikes, then he recanted it IIRC.

It's really only a matter of time I think.

He realizes that people like Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer and Henrik Palmgren are several notches higher on the hipster scale, people who are actually pushing the envelope more than anyone else these days, and probably wants to be as "hip" and "cool" as they are himself. Gavin can't help but be driven by the hipster's narcissistic desire to be applauded and recognized. He is ultimately a black hole and follower or chaser of "the latest thing" at heart. But at least he will redpill some normies, if nothing else.

Gavin is 100% cucked. This man is pathetic. """Rebel News""" blow me.

Either he was trying to be ironic or he finally revealed his power level

His shit is run by a Jew. They're all Jews, these little leaders.
You kikes want us whites to be socially atomized? Ok, you got it. We will ignore your efforts to unite us under your controlled opposition leaders.

forward.com/fast-forward/366077/watch-vice-co-founder-makes-10-things-i-hate-about-jews-video/

The Jews are turning on their pets

Gavins a pretty cool guy, you can't expect him to vocalize gassing the jews...yet.

What I don't understand is why Jim Goad isn't /ourguy/ because he should be.

>No more arguments

He does look like a drug addicted hooligan

wew that was fucking based AF

He recanted it because he's still employed by (((Rebel Media)))

God damn, Jews have such stompable faces.
Looking forward to the upcoming Shoah.
At least one of those faggots is gonna die by my hands.
I hope it's that Stelzer faggot.
If I were a serial killer, that smile would have sealed the deal for me.
He'd be my primary, until I got him.

Are you having a stroke?

man forget the stars, their clothes, or their names, they all have a shared facial characteristic that screams: don't turn your back, don't leave your kids alone with me, when i go home and lock the door I do things that society would ostracize me for

it doesn't seem to be specific to jews, you see it in other faces, it seems acquired

I believe that figures like Gavin who become popular on places like Sup Forums find out about the hangout spots of their fans when they read their comment sections, emails and twitter responses.

I have no doubt that people like Gavin, Lauren Southern, Ben Shapiro, Milo (who has a tripcode) have visited Sup Forums at least once, if not lurking here regularly. Why would else guys like Molymeme, Sam Hyde and JohnTron start slowly acting just like us once we start paying attention to them and memeing them? Sup Forums has an absolute fuckload of influence, WE GOT HILLARY RODHAMN CLINTON TO DENOUNCE PEPE. WE GOT PRESIDENT TRUMP TO TWEET A PICTURE OF PEPE TRUMP.

Sup Forums is the one of the sources of the right wing shift, if not the central source.

I think I know what you're talking about.
It's like when you see someone smile in a situation that calls for a little genuine warmth, but when they do, their eyes are almost lifeless.
It's as though the only parts smiling are the mouth muscles, and literally nothing else.
It's like these people only smile and laugh at horrible things, so when they're called to smile warmly, they can't sell it. It always seems a little off.
Like Ted Bundy's smile. Just something not quite right about it.

>GOT HILLARY RODHAMN CLINTON TO DENOUNCE PEPE. WE GOT PRESIDENT TRUMP TO TWEET A PICTURE OF PEPE TRUMP.

plz gib link, i looked but no names of big eyed angel.

>gavin is redpil----

>College shit
That's no big deal, user

Sure, what may happen is that prominent public figures browse Sup Forums and become inured to the "extremist" views and rhetoric here, so much so that it becomes somewhat normalized in their own minds and slips out almost unconsciously when they later comment in public.

>fake pic

is Gavin COINTELPRO??

is he trying to make the alt-right look like white trash.

GAVIN NO

He left Vice when they went mainstream.

His buddy Shane Smith was still an edge lord of course.

Now they have been purchased as a left wing woman appealing outlet by Rupert Murdoch.

He just wanted a new Buzzfeed.

No. He's just normal hipster trash, which is why he fits in fine here I guess.

Not much different from your average older Sup Forumstard or your typical Sam Hyde type.

Except successful financially.

Related pic of homosexual Jew cited by Gavin in OP clip.

THAT NOSE!

shut the fuck up about sammy

seems perfection does not exist or is xtrm rare.

As for Gavin's comments on Levine, relevant passage from Nietzsche ("On the Genealogy of Morality"):

>"While the noble man lives in trust and openness with himself, the man of ressentiment is neither upright nor naive nor honest and straightforward with himself. His soul squints; his spirit loves hiding places, secret paths and back doors, everything covert entices him as his world, his security, his refreshment; he understands how to keep silent, how not to forget, how to wait, how to be provisionally self-deprecating and humble. A race of such men of ressentiment is bound to become eventually cleverer than any noble race; it will also honor cleverness to a far greater degree: namely, as a condition of existence of the first importance; while with noble men cleverness can easily acquire a subtle flavor of luxury and subtlety – for here it is far less essential than the perfect functioning of the regulating unconscious instincts or even than a certain imprudence, perhaps a bold recklessness whether in the face of danger or of the enemy, or that enthusiastic impulsiveness in anger, love, reverence, gratitude, and revenge by which noble souls have at all times recognized one another. Ressentiment itself, if it should appear in the noble man, consummates and exhausts itself in an immediate reaction, and therefore does not poison: on the other hand, it fails to appear at all on countless occasions on which it inevitably appears in the weak and impotent."

So you're saying you're hipster trash and you make no money?
Good to know.

vice was hardly mainstream in 2005

He's been shilling for Israel a lot recently. Don't be fooled.

Is it just me or does that "cheery smile" betray screaming desperation and alienation?

Everyone can tell this faggot is COINTELPRO right?

Gold chains and a netted wife beater?

No one does this that is trying to be serious.

is a flipped version of with a shopped head

Continuing with Nietzsche:

>“The symbol of this struggle, inscribed in letters legible across all human history, is ‘Rome against Judea, Judea against Rome’: – there has hitherto been no greater event than this struggle, this question, this deadly contradiction. Rome felt the Jew to be something like anti-nature itself, its antipodal monstrosity as it were: in Rome the Jew stood ‘convicted of hatred for the whole human race’; and rightly, provided one has a right to link the salvation and future of the human race with the unconditional dominance of aristocratic values, Roman values.”

>“How, on the other hand, did the Jews feel about Rome? A thousand signs tell us; but it suffices to recall the Apocalypse of John, the most wanton of all literary outbursts that vengefulness has on its conscience. (One should not underestimate the profound consistency of the Christian instinct when it signed this book of hate with the name of the disciple of love, the same disciple to whom it attributed that amorous-enthusiastic Gospel: there is a piece of truth in this, however much literary counterfeiting might have been required to produce it.) For the Romans were the strong and noble, and nobody stronger and nobler has yet existed on earth or ever been dreamed of: every remnant of them, every inscription gives delight, if only one divines what it was that was there at work. The Jews, on the contrary, were the priestly nation of ressentiment par excellence, in whom there dwelt an unequaled popular-moral genius: one only has to compare similarly gifted nations – the Chinese or the Germans, for instance – with the Jews, to sense which is of the first and which of the fifth rank.”

>“Which of them has won for the present, Rome or Judea? But there can be no doubt: consider to whom one bows down in Rome itself today, as if they were the epitome of all the highest values – and not only in Rome but over almost half the earth, everywhere that man has become tame or desires to become tame: three Jews, as is known, and one Jewess (Jesus of Nazareth, the fisherman Peter, the rug weaver Paul, and the mother of the aforementioned Jesus, named Mary). This is very remarkable: Rome has been defeated beyond all doubt.”

>“There was, to be sure, in the Renaissance an uncanny and glittering reawakening of the classical ideal, of the noble mode of evaluating all things; Rome itself, oppressed by the new superimposed Judaized Rome that presented the aspect of an ecumenical synagogue and was called the ‘church,’ stirred like one awakened from seeming death: but Judea immediately triumphed again, thanks to that thoroughly plebeian (German and English) ressentiment movement called the Reformation, and to that which was bound to arise from it, the restoration of the church – the restoration too of the ancient sepulchral repose of classical Rome.”

>“With the French Revolution, Judea once again triumphed over the classical ideal, and this time in an even more profound and decisive sense: the last political noblesse in Europe, that of the French seventeenth and eighteenth century, collapsed beneath the popular instincts of ressentiment – greater rejoicing, more uproarious enthusiasm had never been heard on earth! To be sure, in the midst of it there occurred the most tremendous, the most unexpected thing: the ideal of antiquity itself stepped incarnate and in unheard-of splendor before the eyes and conscience of mankind – and once again, in opposition to the mendacious slogan of ressentiment, ‘supreme rights of the majority,’ in opposition to the will to the lowering, the abasement, the leveling and the decline and twilight of mankind, there sounder stronger, simpler, and more insistently than ever the terrible and rapturous counter-slogan ‘supreme rights of the few’! Like a last signpost to the other path, Napoleon appeared, the most isolated and late-born man there has ever been, and in him the problem of the noble ideal as such made flesh – one might well ponder what kind of problem it is: Napoleon, this synthesis of the inhuman and superhuman.”

Sam says Praise Kek all the time. I think he hates the "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS" meme though because of how overused it is

That meme is fucking hilarious get over it Sam

Looks like a hair past NOW

>non-white wife and kids
>jewish boss
So?

Why won't this faggot get an adult haircut?

Jim Goad still writes for takimag, which is pretty based.

takimag.com/contributor/JimGoad/205

This guy is going homeless soon. OP pic related

He's Canadian what do you expect