Trump’s Golf Trips Have Cost Taxpayers already $10 Million

"Drain the swamp", he said.
It appears he personifies the swamp himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/275032-ivana-trump-we-need-immigrants-to-clean-for-us
cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households
abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obamas-golf-trip-tiger-woods-cost-taxpayers/story?id=43132865
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 trumpster gymnastics to defend this

Where the fucks your source?

How'd it feel to know all you are doing is making people sleepy. I read this thread 358 times today, and you just post bs memes and leave.
It just makes me sleepy. Goodnight shariablue, I'm going to sleep.

Obama's policies cost us $10 trillion. Trump is a bargain by comparison.

thats like one tank our 1/24 a plane. yeah wow makes you think.

>$10 trillion
lol

When they're down to memes about the cost of golf trips, you know you've won.

Great game fellas. See you in 2020.

hasn't he only played at mainly golf courses that he owns? i dont think they charge him to play you fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

Defend this, I wanna love Trump more.

I don't fucking care.

Some of the estimated $10 million was spent for the Coast Guard to patrol the shoreline.

You think the only cost is for playing the course?

Fucking idiot.

>obongo spends $100,000,000 on ONE family vacation to Africa and nobody says a word....

>liberals finally care about federal largesse and wasting tax dollars when they can use it to take petty shots at drumpf

really gets the noggin joggin

Who gives a shit, he traveled more on his own dime before becoming president. That's who we elected faggot.

Saged

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” said Trump.....................................lol

He owns the resort - he's not paying shit to spend time at it.

Says increasingly nervous man for the billionth time with no proof

Eh I'm satisfied thus far, still waiting on a couple of things though.

Meanwhile the Canadian birdcoin is worth garbage and your substitute teacher literal wife's son wants to replace your population at 2% annually..................................... lol

>Trump is by himself, does not have to pay for deputies handling added security and traffic issues around the cramped Florida island whenever Trump is in town, his entourage is free and does not have to pay shit to spend time at it.

You fucking moron.

changing topic because your feet gets hot..............;-)

My feet aren't hot at all and the topic is bantzing eachother's leaders you dipshit

Objectively the poorest country in the Anglosphere and still gets on here to bantz about Drumpf rather than sorting your shit out, lmao

If Trump sits on his couch as watches TV, it costs tax payers 10 million. It doesn't matter what he does, it's covered by million dollar security

Maybe if lefties stopped being such idiots and threatening his life, security wouldn't cost so much

>My feet aren't hot at all and the topic is bantzing eachother's leaders you dipshit
No, it is called a red herring, fucking idiot.

>If Trump sits on his couch as watches TV, it costs tax payers 10 million
For one thing, tax payers would not pay for the Coast Guard to patrol the shoreline if he would stay at home. Which, by the way, he promised when he campaigned.

Awww sweetie are you mad that you couldn't have another autistic drumpflings btfo spergout?

Are you drunk?

Hey how's that legal weed coming along?
.... What you mean Pierre's wife's son lied to you?

Meanwhile your dollar is worth less than it ever has been, companies are fleeing your country left and right and all weedman can do is not get you weed while importing a bunch of migrants. loolllllllll

Sure $100,000 an hour. But what does it cost per hour when NOT in use.

i mean considering hes literally getting niggers every day telling him theyre gonna kill him, the security measures are reasonable and no matter what its still way better than obama and his millions of dollars trips to hawaii and wherever the fuck his husband micahel wants to go

Donald Trump is as has always been human garbage, this board likes to ignore that Trump has had a history of corruption long before he ever considered politics. Keep on thinking that a billionaire will 'Make America Great Again', even his catch phrase shows how much trouble we are already in. One of the signs of a civilization in decline is trying to glorify past iterations of said civilization. The American Dream is dead, it's not coming back, billionaires and globalists like Trump killed it.
>First 2 months of Trumps presidency
>Do nothing but autistic sabre rattling and pretending like you're not a disgustingly corrupt bought off douchebag like the rest of politicians
>Make up a bunch of stupid shit to distract the public like 'Wire tapping', of which even the FBI says there is zero evidence of

You're all disgraceful.

KILL YOURSELF TRUMPTARD

no evidence. try hard retard.

I didn't vote for him. Thanks for lumping an entire board in with a fucking general thread.

He nuked the TPP on like day 3 you absolute fucking moron.
>inb4 you defend SOPA/PIPA and denying poor 3rd worlders cheap generic drugs

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf...”
- Donald J. Trump In Loudoun County, VA - Aug 8th 2016

D E L E T THIS

>He nuked the TPP on like day 3 you absolute fucking moron.

He did nothing, TPP was dead before he got in you dumb faggot.

Not gonna lie. Former Nixon supporter here. Very satisfying seeing him go down like this. Take THAT tricky dick!

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
-Barack H. Obama, weekly address, June 6th 2009

>Unless your retarded Republican politicians opt your state out of ACA. In which case, don't blame me senpai.

>literally when

He could spend it on hookers and blow and I still wouldn't care.

>Y-yeah Hillar definitely wouldn't have ratified it s-she never called it the Gold Standard of trade deals or anyth-thing.

lmao delusional loser kys

Woop de fucking do, name some other 'good' things he has done. Was it the time when he raised the already bloated military budget another 50 fucking billion dollars? Or was it when he gutted the EPA so that America is as polluted as China in a few years? No, it has to be the time where he went full autist and is ACTUALLY building a fucking wall which will then just be dug under or climbed over.

>Be Donald Trump
>Actually think a border wall of 2000+ miles is reasonable or viable in any way whatsoever

He says that it's going to save taxpayers in the long run, but he says a lot of things and has no idea what he is talking about. How many more billions of dollars is it going to cost every year to staff and maintain the wall?

Lol this fucking filthy jew kike shills. Fuck you all, Donald Trump has already done more work as president then any other pres in my entire lifetime, including Reagan. BOO HOO he plays gold every few weekends. OY VEY!
DAILY REMINDER THAT HITLER WAS AMONGST THE GREATEST MEN IN HISTORY AND DID NOTHING WRONG.
DAILY REMINDER THAT THE HOLOHOAX AND CRIMES OF THE ALLIES DURING WW2 ARE ONE OF THE MOST LIED ABOUT AND COVERED UP PARTS OF HISTORY. DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL JEWS ARE FILTH TIER TRASH SUBHUMANS WITH GENETIC DEFECTS AND NEED TO BE DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY IF THE HUMAN RACE IS TO SURVIVE! GLORY TO THE THIRD REICH! HEIL!

He's getting people to sign on his health care plan. It's business.

then youre an idiot.

>Coast Guard to patrol the shoreline
That's what they do... 24/7. Even in bad weather. Do they really pay you guys do come up with this shit?

Great, good to know that an American tax payer would like his tax money to go to hookers and blow. Kill yourself.

The man is a consummate liar.

Get over it before it over gets (You).

Frogs are green. Like money. And lied about about being "gay". Just like swamps. Big kermit expensive banker moat

Yeah not bankrolling the medicaid expansion bait and switch is really fucking stupid, the could have made those 100s of millions in annual subsidies appear out of nowhere in Kansas

Read a book on the """"""reform""" then KYS please.

fuck drumf and fuck white people

Meanwhile in reality....

To be honest familia, illegals cost the American taxpayer 113 billion a year so don't act like your argument is fiscal unless you agree they should all be deported in ICE raids in the next month.

I'd rather it go to that than nigger gibs

>shifting the goalposts from your nonsensical ""rebuttal""" that the TPP would have somehow magically died under Clinton to Goldman Sachs hires.

top laugh

If you can show me where it says that illegal immigrants cost taxpayers 113 billion dollars a year, I will revoke my statement.

stop posting that every where
it's not clever

lmao that subject switch wasnt slick at all. pathetic child you are mate.

fucking bullshit, post proof.

>inb4 inforwarz and cuckbart

Deflect much?

Why do you keep comparing your g-d emperor to Obama?
I find that odd, if your great leader is so far above his predecessors with his MAGA Mantra; then why be so concerned with what Obama has done?

“We will cancel every illegal Obama executive order. Just boom-boom-boom...”
The last Trump stump on Nov. 7, 2016 in New Hampshire.

A most Jewish debate tactic my friend. I'm assuming you want the FAIR report so you can drag it through snopes tier ""debunkers""" and we'll start arguing about whose source is better.

If you were really fiscally concerned, you'd spend 5 minutes in Google and educate yourself on the topic rather than wanting me to spoonfeed you on a jap cartoon masturbation forum.

But you're not and hence all the rhetoric about spending is just a disingenuous attempt to throw whatever stones you can find.

>he plays gold every few weekends.
Trigger much?

Kys leaf

>HEY GUYS DRUMPF LOLLLL
>W-WHAT DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT /our guys/ TOO THATS NOW HOW IT WORKS REEE

lmao lame ass, dish it out AND take it you little bitch

Wow its almost as if the last 8 years weren't spent blaming George W and now it is unfair to deflect criticisms by referencing former failures of the opposite team, really makes you think

He is not going down. What a weird post

It's important to remember Trump was elected for the same reason we elected T2. The alternative was worse. Move along citizens, move along...

>thread about trump golfing
>try to deflect as if I support that globalist shill

ITS OKAY OBAMA DID IT YOU KNOW! I DIDNT BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT IT FOR YEARS BEFORE OR NOTHING LOL!

MUH FEEFEES

Ivana Trump: We need immigrants to clean for us
April 03, 2016, 02:11 pm
By Caitlin Yilek
… we need immigrants.
Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms and clean up after us?
Ivana Trump
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/275032-ivana-trump-we-need-immigrants-to-clean-for-us

Sure, we could have a guest worker program where they stay for a bit and then fuck off instead of importing another net negative fiscal underclass.

>thread is a fucking leaf trolling
>implying I have to play his gay ass game and not make it a bantz leaders thread

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

Also you clearly didn't even read this article you shillbert faggot, she argues my point.

“But if they [come] here — like this 19-year-old, she’s pregnant, she crossed over a wall that’s this high. She gives birth in American hospital, which is for free. The child becomes American automatically,” she said. “She brings the whole family, she doesn’t pay the taxes, she doesn’t have a job, she gets housing, she gets the food stamps. Who’s paying? You and me.”

>golf trips

Oh you mean to his own property, which he uses as the southern White House? Which is what the building was originally built for? Where he has meetings and does business?

>b-bantz
top kek

This faggot is worried about our country before his lol. Bro your country is being ravaged by the muslims, chinese, brits and french. I think you have bigger issues to deal with so fuck off eh faggot? Give your PM my regards and tell him to keep sucking that muslims dick.

You realize your teenage angst-filled ramblings are non-arguments, right?

No, I won't debate you on the source, just show me one that says what you said, 113 billion dollars a year is what illegal immigrants cost taxpayers. Show me a source or two that says that, or you're just pulling numbers out of your asshole. If you were really fiscally concerned, you wouldn't care so much about all the shitty jobs that immigrants are 'taking' at wages Americans would ever work at.

Tell me, do you like having cheap produce in your local grocery store? Because if you do, there is a really good chance that immigrants picked those fruits and vegetables, by hand. You wouldn't do that job for a few dollars an hour, and neither would I. Welcome to reality, buddy.

(You)

you still havent posted proof by the way.

have fun with your sunken cost bullshit

You also realize that if you can't refute anything that I said with an argument, than your post is as good as fart in the wind, right?

Alright while I do the 5 seconds in Google you should do for yourself whenever you don't believe something on the internet -

Why does this mean they therefore should be citizens? Would you support a system where they're allowed a 1-2 year visa to do this work?

think what?
Go make America great again
stop talking about past failures
or are you following the g-d emperors example of blaming others.

You're right I've been spending too much time b-bantzing with your retarded ass rather than quality posting

I cant defend that if it true
got a source?

Pace yourself. We have eight years.

Didn't Obama play golf all the fucking time during his one in office?

Why are we just now getting these price figures?

Secret Service costs, rerouting of normal traffic, he still charges the government for people they send out there... stuff like that.

The city itself is considering raising taxes on the property because his trips are potentially going to bankrupt them. They have to put so many of their cops on duty each time he rolls through.The fact he's gone so much (especially when he said he wouldn't) is kinda shitty

cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households

Because Trump has racked up a pricetag the same size as Obamas per year travel figure... in a month.

It's bad optics when some of the government programs he proposed to cut funding to will shave off less money from the budget than his trips are on course to cost.

Isn't that balanced by the fact that illegals often don't claim anything back on their taxes though?

>op spends $1,000,000,000 on traps and nobody says a word...

I sure did and I question if this 19 year old person even exists.

"she crossed a wall that's this high"

Nice try, please come again

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obamas-golf-trip-tiger-woods-cost-taxpayers/story?id=43132865

Thats not true, its just that trump has been golfing his ass off, 11 times in 8 weeks. and its in his own facility, which hosts guests who pay 200k to be members getting access.

CBO study

During 2007, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reviewed 29 reports published over 15 years on the impact of unauthorized immigrants on the budgets of state and local governments. While cautioning that the reports are not a suitable basis for developing an aggregate national effect across all states, they concluded that:[20]

State and local governments incur costs for providing services to unauthorized immigrants and have limited options for avoiding or minimizing those costs;
The amount that state and local governments spend on services for unauthorized immigrants represents a small percentage of the total amount spent by those governments to provide such services to residents in their jurisdictions;
The tax revenues that unauthorized immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to them, the impact is modest, and most do not qualify for them;
Federal aid programs offer resources to state and local governments that provide services to unauthorized immigrants, but those funds do not fully cover the costs of necessities.

Heritage Foundation Study

In 2013, think tank The Heritage Foundation released a study concluding that as of 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household has a net deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of $14,387 per household.[21] Many legislators, researchers and policy professionals from both sides of the immigration debate challenged the methodology of the 2013 Heritage Foundation study and its conclusions,[22][23] indicating that the Heritage Foundation's estimated deficit figure is grossly inflated and such a deficit may not even exist.[24]
Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy Study

The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released a report in February 2016, stating that 8% income taxes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States

Considering vast stretches of the border don't even have a fence right now, you're right maybe a wall is a good idea!

>be billionaire business mongol
>literally own dozens of golf courses
>use them for business because that's what business people do
>becomes president
>continues using them for business