youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg?t=569
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Touche

>mountain jews
youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg?t=569

Lol

But seriously though.
Switz is based asf.
Don't they have gun bunkers on like,every street corner?

>toblerone

your ranges are fucking shit too m8

You realize most of that 21.7% are Swiss natives using the option to "indicate more than one language" by filling in English right burger? You do realize that right? You don't actually believe that if Switzerland even had a migrant problem these migrants would be filling out questionnaires, do you?
Please burger, restore some faith in the burgerbrain, not every place on earth is Germany.

Can't avoid debts forev-

Stop making this thread.

Switzerland literally still has slavery.

You didn't think it was the native Swiss that were trying to build minarets did you?

A lowly

Don't know why Belgian chocolate gets all the praise, Swiss is far better.
Would permit entry into Willy Wankers factory.

Geez. I never thought I'd see a kraut flame broil a burger like this. Someone call Geneva!

would've loved to be born in Switzerland.

You didn't use the correct image

just odd Germanic theatre showing they value industry. At least, they have money to make this bizarre shit... Still, I'm angry that Miss Switzerland was black one year.

ist so comfy desu

It makes me happy some of ski resorts are at least reminiscent of Swiss stuff

*some of our

>tfw had the opportunity to go to a tiny liberal arts college on a gorgeous lake in Switzerland but I declined because my gf and I planned to stay together going to college in the same state
>tfw she cheated on me just a month or two into freshman year

Fugg

women...

Try to visit at least, take a little vacation for yourself and draw/paint there.

>falling for the vaginal jew
3d is pd

It can't be perfect, it has a welfare state.

Switzerland does have migrants and asylum seekers, just not so many as every single country bordering it. Still, I've seen some Swiss posters say that Geneva and Zurich have already been overrun

You can have good welfare state if you're a homogenous population. The Swiss seem to be rich and happy, and unlike the Swedes being
'multicultural' isn't their first priority.

SAGE

The Swiss are heavily multicultural and multiethnic, just not multiracial

Welfare is more sustainable with a monoracial society, but it is still destined to collapse without ever increasing population. Fortunately for them, their far right party has maintained its grip on the Swiss parliament for decades and does everything it can to fight entitlements

SAUCE ON THAT IMAGE RN

Fugg man.....

Dated a Swiss exchange student this past semester.....she dumped me because she wanted a Swiss guy, and also due to my student loans and the fact my family is not well off financially.

She thought america was a shithole .....and she was right. Thanks diversity. She failed to see the connection between mono-culture (white) and our ((diverse))) society. I tried to explain to her this was the reason for america's decline, and America used to be great and still is in all white areas but more and more we are being pushed out.

Like, all I hear about in college now is white privilege, but i'm not privileged in the least fucking bit nor is my family. My dad worked his ass off with his small business and made a good life for me and my family but never did we go out to eat, go on vacation. We had to count coins in the grocery line all the fucking time. White privilege my ass. I want to fucking spit on people that say that.

Every chink Asian or dothead indian i have every met had more money then me and my family. As for the Hispanics and the blacks, of course they get free money for being minorities. which is horseshit.

All while the white young men of america are getting blamed for everything and the system is against us. Fuck that, and fuck them. Fuck anyone who talks about white privalege. No one in my families history is fucking privileged. The only reason I have a moderately good life is because my parents, and their parents, and their parents worked their asses of so that I could have a good life.

As for me, what I learned is that, America is falling apart and this is not my home. More and more whites will realize this. And I will do everything I can to emigrate to a white European country (im ethnically white 99.9%) but only when I am financially able too.

I'm sure you are "European."

It's not like you'll go to a European country, and then be immediately disregarded because it's obvious to everyone that you're an American trying to fit in while failing at the same time.

Good job burger. This is your home. Stop being a spineless sack of shit that leaves at the first sign of hard-ships, I'm sure you'll enjoy Europe when Ahmed bends you over face down ass up and delivers that "european culture."

Go fuck yourself.

I wouldn't try to "fit" in any respect. I am american and will stay american wherever I go. But the fact is that out country is getting browner and browner and thus our quality of our life and families life will get worse. Think cold Brazil.

As for getting the Ahmed talk, why are you even joking about that shit? Don't you care that European countries are also facing white demographic issues. Do you want Europe to become an multicultural hell hole like the Americas?

It's because nothing will change. It's irreversible, we're too late to "fix" anything. You see, European countries are openly advocating for this just as ours did years back.

If you openly speak out against said issues, you're deemed racist and any platforms you had are immediately taken from you, as society paints you as an "madman."

It's the fate of the white man, our empathy is what killed us. You ought to enjoy the end days because in a decade, Europe and America will become a replicate of Brazil / South Africa.

switzerland is faaaaar from perfect

dont let yourself be fooled. its just that we as the republic with the strongest direct democratic elements on the world are inherently conservative because of it

example: women's suffrage was only completely introduced in switzerland 1991

so as a result we lag behind the rest of the world. europe and the west in general are in process of slow suicide. switzerland too is committing suicide. it's just that we are about ~20 years behind you guys

All we have to do is stop handing out free money
No one gets called a racist madman for trying to end welfare. Problem is no one who calls for that gets votes

I feel that it's a good thing
Imagine, maybe in 5 years when germany and sweden go up in flames it'll knock some sense into the swiss leftists?

Well said user, I feel your pain. I almost bashed a Jewish girl's face in with a beer mug because she kept getting in my face about white privilege. It seems like every day I'm listening to a black, jew, or communist professor tell me about white privilege while I watch all these people obviously not struggling at all to get money, scholarships, job placement, et cetera. Nothing is getting better for poor whites here. People in business I've talked to are so cucked that they will give a job to the 'struggling' minority with inadequate credentials. A nigger punched my friend in the face for being white. A group of niggers beat my friend with a baseball bat for not being black. It's fine you want to leave this country for whiter snow, it hasn't been great since 1965.