Noam Chomsky predicts Donald Trump’s administration will cause another financial crash

>Noam Chomsky predicts Donald Trump’s administration will cause another financial crash

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/noam-chomsky-donald-trump-administration-financial-crash-crisis-mortgage-deregulation-wall-street-a7631386.html

When Chomsky says we are fucked, you know it's fucking over.

Hi Shariablue.

>CTR
>CREW

Now this

What's next? You still think it's October 2016?

the future crash was going to happen regardless of who was in office.

our economy has been designed to fail every couple decades since 1913. END THE FED

>le linguist talks about le economy hes le 100% right

>the future crash was going to happen regardless of who was in office.

But it will happen faster under Trump. And the GOP will get the blame.

>our economy has been designed to fail every couple decades since 1913. END THE FED

Did you ever open a history book? There have been panics and crashes like every couple of years prior to the fed. The problem is capitalism.

Yeah who would've figured the illuminati had a brilliant yet evil plan to take over the world?

It s late evryone. Get some rest. There s nothing to see here

>look how anti establishment the stock markets are
>as soon as he promised deregulation, the stock prices went up
>this is an obvious sign of an incoming crash
Language capacity might be innate but economic knowledge sure isn't

Who else /trumpgret/ here?

Get some sleep It s late There s nothing to see here

NO NONNO I DON'T REGRET IT!

I DID IT TO MAKE LIBERALS MAD!

I like Chomsky but his economic analysis is just lefty meme tier stuff. Nothing to see here.

No gets for shills

Trump won't cause a financial collapse, but the (((Federal Reserve Bank))) probably will.

Good would rather no one better to have the reigns when the ponzy scheme comes falling down... BTW saged shareblue.. Pathetic bait

Well...duh. You're an idiot if you don't prepare ahead for a recession whenever Republicans take power

> I can't give Obama credit when it's due: the post