How's it feel electing a Russian plant as president?

How's it feel electing a Russian plant as president?

Rural people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

#shepersisted

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/11/10/not-over-4-legal-probes-hillary-clinton-still-faces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Greenberg)))

This is the most thoroughly superfluous witch hunt I've ever seen.

We can't let Drumpf get the nuclear codes

(((GREENBERG))))

Stopped reading there.

impossible

we're only in march fucking stupid burger

Investigation doesn't mean crime.. just ask Killary

They were investigating him, spying on him and STILL HAVE NOTHING.

If they had anything it would be out before the election.

This is all BS the real crime is Obama spying on Trump and then sharing classified intel with HIllary to help her shitty campaign.

And let me guess, your liberal press told you Trump closed all investigations against Hillary??

LOL

Don't change, people like you will ensure Trump is reelected. You are just so insufferable

Projection is politics 101

Call me when Trump deletes 30,000 emails AFTER a subpoena by congress. Oh that was Hillary

The emails prove she was arming ISIS to topple Assad for a new Saudi pipeline through Syria.

So what you're saying is that after nine months of investigation they've found bupkis

the DNC are fucking toast

Since July?
So they did wiretap him?

You left out the part where Comey said they didn't find any evidence of collusion.
That's kind of a big deal.

This one picture describes the whole state of the progressive globalist movement.

IF Hillary were elected, she would have met with Merkel and accepted 2 Million Muslims.

She would have destroyed the DNC from the inside out. Trump is actually the savoir of the DNC, he will remake them after 8 years

Stop being anti-Semitic!!!

‘Not Over’: 4 Legal Probes Hillary Clinton Still Faces

dailysignal.com/2016/11/10/not-over-4-legal-probes-hillary-clinton-still-faces/

8 months and still no evidence? Are blue balls the newest lib fetish like after cuckoldry?

The Democrat party is the enemy of the United States, not Russia.

2 wrongs don't make a right

if you voted for Hillary you're just as fucking dumb

Pic related contains the entire Democrat party leadership.

What? You mean they've been surveilling him and his team since July? I wonder if they used wiretaps and who authorized them.

They're only doing this goddamn investigation so you shut the Fuck up about muh Russia. It's just sad at this point. You lost so hard that the FBI is investigating everyone of your pathetic excuses for losing when really you should be investigating your own party's total failure

>Investigating since July
>Aint found shit

Shareblue... can they be hanged?

hahaha, that cuck is going down

He's a Russian plant and americans still picked him over Clinton.
That's not exactly flattering for clinton

They are both the most hated candidates in US history. I will just be happy at least one of them goes down.

>stainless steel barrels

when will this meme die

>Investigating

In what manner?
EXACTLY