Maryland General /mdg/

Alright guys. It's no secret that a huge chunk of pol is comprised of Marylanders. This thread is to discuss the recent events that might serve as a wake-up call to the spineless liberals that sail us closer to the rocks, lured by the siren songs of progressive moralism.

We know the shit that plagues this state. What the fuck can we do? What are we willing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ofa-60vk88
twitter.com/Zeke_Cohen
discord.gg/tPjZp
duckduckgo.com/?q=100 Edison Park Dr, Gaithersburg, MD&bext=wcp&atb=v45-4_s&ia=maps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tentative meetup outside Rockville High School at 5pm on 3/22

Bump

Many Maryland liberals are liberals because they live in rich white neighborhoods and don't think about what really goes on.

They need to know how graphic and violent the Rockville rape was.

They need to know that it EASILY could have been prevented, and that blood and semen is on their hands.

Checked.

I wanna stay updated on local planned stuff first. Hoping some shit gets scheduled before 3 and im sure it will. We roll up alone....were solo'd out.

I grew up in Hampshire Greens and can confirm

i keked.

Your state is shit. It's almost as pointless as fucking Delaware.

They didn't give out details. Just said they forced her in a stall and 2 of them raped her.

>They could have prevented this (Literally)

We know....we fucking hate it here!

>Thanks asshole!
>An hero now or later?

You must be from jersey. I always roll my windows up when I drive through that shithole.

Something before 3 could also work. Busy from about 3-4:30 but I'm in Rockville so it works

Well, what the hell do we do? What action can we take?

Do what we do best: meme

This is good. Word needs to be spread. What sort of awareness shit can we do? Are there any police report documents that we can access? I have access to a bunch of listservs in the area.

The main problem is that so many of the liberals are fucking idiots who live in the nice part of town and have never had to interact with the brown trash.

Northwood 2010 checking in.

We need to spread the words. Paint a brutal picture and highlight that liberal policy like the dream act let this happen

Im not going to go during school hours unless local people are there 1st. Im not trying to make us look bad, or decisions for the local community. They make the decision to continue locally then me and a few friends are there. And im about 2 hours away. Thats why I don't want to just say yes, it's a long ride.

Just show up. The protest needs numbers.

Long term, you need to lift, dress well, and become someone that people want to listen to.

Anyone else here from Columbia? I have never seen a more affluent armchair liberal community.

lol drive 30 minutes south

I used to think Baltimore was worth saving. Now after seeing this, I'm not so sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ofa-60vk88

He's getting rekt right now

twitter.com/Zeke_Cohen

>muh Hitler's gas chambers

Baltimore is the Chicago of Maryland, and this is from the perspective of someone from Central Illinois

And not much inside the beltway is worth saving desu. It's a lost cause, I live in it....trust me sempai

UMD reporting in

Would be cool if we could like make some memes about local issues and shit

Maybe exposing the shit hole that is Baltimore

Also pls nuke PG county

i live in Catonsville. Where's everyone else posting from tonight?

Silver Spring

Baltimore County reporting.

Let me tell you: There is no hope for this fucking state. Go elsewhere.

ayyy

nice. I enjoy going to the AFI silver theater

Silver Spring somehow, even with the close proximity to Takoma, is full of head in the sand liberals.

It's good but they only show Oscar bait movies for the past few months

Are you the guy from the other thread talking about 2001 on 70mm?

If I made a MD discord, would it get any use?

I never expected that I was in the company of other Sup Forumsacks when I went to AFI Silver.

Yeah, my ID got reset

Also Catonsville! I'm up at the Walker appts in UMBC!

Yeah sure

Rockville here lmao

yea small world lol

Anymore info on this?

I live on the Eastern Shore now, and while you'd think it would be so much better than dealing with the Moco and PG and Baltimore bullshit, it really isn't much better since everyone and their grandma is on heroin and the crime rates in these little Eastern Shore cities is basically just as bad per capita as Baltimore.

Seriously, parts of Salisbury feel more dangerous than the bad parts of Baltimore.

Also the best thing to do for this expensive state is to leave. Let it fill up with rich chinks and blacks and let the race war commence.

/MD/ discord is up. I know persistent identity isn't really something we do, but discord might be a good option for us. Especially if we want to launch into a little meme warfare.

discord.gg/tPjZp

Not much. There's a supermarket named Great Wall Supermarket which may be funny to pose in front of

Where to go?

VA? NC? SC? Texas?

Get out of the left-hand lane and do more than 10 mph more than the speed limit.

nice, I'm up by catonsville mainstreet. Thinking about going to UMBC for grad school

This. Fucking this. I live in downtown Silver Spring.

The problem is Montgomery county is too damn blue for anyone to go up an protest anywhere near Rockville. The police would probably love a chance to beat up some white people for once instead of their regulars.
Just meme. This case will pick up and some outside group might do something stupid eventually that could be piggiebacked off of

LITERALLY, spread this shit, it's negligence

Oh sweet, I just got my undergrad. Up here to visit the gf. The apartments are swanky

East side. Where are you?

I was thinking about going to either Texas or rural WA with my qt latina gf desu. Somewhere the rent is cheap but growth is consistent.

who /Ellicott City/ here?

born and raised. went to howard high

Rockville city has their own police and they are pretty based.

It is. I have family out in the Salisbury area.

Here is your meet up:

100 Edison Park Dr, Gaithersburg, MD

Just left my hometown on the Eastern Shore to move to FL so I'll join this thread. Don't you think the school is at fault here more than anyone? I mean, kill the rapist as far as I'm concerned, but he would have never had such an easy time of doing it had he not been allowed to enroll at 18 as a freshman.

Also I knew numerous illegals from working in restaurants. About half were good, hardworking family oriented people, the rest were drunks. I found that the case with most people on the shore though. Every single small restaurant in my town has several illegals (except the vegan gluten-free artsy place, go figure), and a lot of them are owned by conservatives. Why don't you guys start pressuring those business owners?

>not trying to start an argument, genuinely asking

Also, I miss it back there you guys.

Dundalk area.

ayy

Great idea, they might just let the rookie class get some practical work on subduing protesters.

duckduckgo.com/?q=100 Edison Park Dr, Gaithersburg, MD&bext=wcp&atb=v45-4_s&ia=maps

Why the fuck would I meet at a lake?

no shit

Long Reach here. Class of 2012. You?

sounds good, ill meet you in the bathroom

Police headquarters

>tfw I have no Ledo Pizza locations near me
Is it any good? cause Pizza Bolis is also really good

Ok, but I think the school is more effective. But whatever the locals are doing. Were down with

Oh... Is it because Marylanders have a tradition of Papist Authoritarianism and are prone to serving two kings at once?

Middle River

Sect?

The school is absolutely at fault, but that's something that bothers me, too. I can't speak for everyone here, but it disgusts me that the school let it happen. But it trickles down from the top. When we have dream act shit that we need to conform to (or else) and we have to allow anyone to engage in our public education system, shit like this starts rolling. The people of my county (Montgomery) don't understand or want to accept that this is all linked together. They just say "not all illegals!" But personally, I'm not willing to take the risk on any of them being in close proximity to my people. I've worked in ocean city for a bunch of summers now and met a lot of great people and a lot of garbage people. I don't care about illegals working in a kitchen, I care about illegals walking my neighborhood at night. I care about illegals going to school with my children.

Pizza Bolis is dog shit.

Sparrows Point

YE HAW FAGGOT

Google the nearest Ledos tp you and go. It will change your life

Say that again mother fucker

GTFOH I thought I was alone as fuck in this shithole. All kinds o' Sup Forums bro's local.

Might be a troll. So far all I've heard is 5 pm in front of the school. But nobody will be in the school by five. What's the point?

Uptown or downtown OC? Huge difference

That's when lacrosse practice ends. Go.

Not to interrupt the kids education

>Main Staff will still be there and if it happens I assume some students as well.

Worked in both. Lived in Ocean Pines and in Ocean Reef.

Absolutely, especially around this area - which is among the most conservative in the entire state.

So is mine BQ. There wasn't anything but and still are trump signs up everywhere.

Protest in front of the school at 2:30pm, that's the time when school ends. At 5pm no one will be there, the activities bus leaves at 4:45
t. insider

Feels good to know someone else from OC is lurking Sup Forums

This. Do it when school gets out and maybe you'll get lucky and get attacked by another illegal student, thus proving your point even more.

Set up a protest page on facebook. Hook it up...Whenever people are there. Im there.

Ya I kind of can understand why there are a lot of liberals in maryland (where I live). Over in my neighborhood most of the neighbors are white and is relatively quiet throughout most of its time. However thank God I can still at least buy a rifle for when trouble be coming

Could also work if others are interested at that time

Y'all are better off protesting in Rockville town center. More populated and more foot traffic for visibility than a fucking school in the suburbs. Are y'all even trying?

Me and my friends welcome this....It won't go the way they plan though.

The rape didn't happen in a shopping center

Woops, tagged myself instead of you

School at 2:30, Town Center at 5?

Oh ya Gaithersburg reporting in

Visibility. Do you think fucking high schoolers influence policy? Do you think the media will pay attention?

Link? Will there be adults from the local area or just students from the school? Either way is fine for me, I'm still a teen so I could just pretend I go to the school.

How are you guys liking our Governor?

based but has to deal with shitlibs