USA

America is alpha af

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/…/List_of_countries_by_military_ex…
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck names their kid Peter Peterson?

Black dick is superior to white micropenis.

>thinks that China doesn't lie on reports about spending

Wew

Well ya. We run this rock

>wasting money is good on new Sup Forums

I was in prison for 3+ years and I was recently released. I remember when this place used to be libertarian. Trump did a real number on you guys. Awkward.

Yea and I remember when Canadians were cool...oh wait you've always been cum guzzling queers.

>Saudi Arabia spends more than any country in Europe excluding Russia

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny how liberals lambaste Trump for reducing America's military commitments like Nato and being too committed to its military at the same time.

We used to be respected around here. No idea what happened over the course of 3 years and a bit.

Also, not an argument. That's too bad. Awkward.

are you asian?

Defense money is like being a customer at your own restaurant.

Lost a war to to rice farmers
Lost multiple wars against goat fuckers

Where the fuck does it all go?

Do we have plasma weapons and space battleships that they don't tell us about?

Welsh. Nice projection numbnuts. Awkward.

Sup Forums has changed for the better leaf, why did you go to prison?

It is simple Canada.

Si vis para bellem

We can take on all you bitches, we might not win in the end but we'll make everyone feel our wrath and wish they never started it.

I used to be Libertarian before I realized that Libertarianism can't exist in a nation with non-whites.

Adjust for population size and USA is only 2X France.

en.wikipedia.org/…/List_of_countries_by_military_ex…

Rank Country Amount USD$
1 Saudi Arabia 6,909[6]
2 Singapore 2,385
3 Israel 1,882
4 United States 1,859
5 Kuwait 1,289
6 Norway 1,245
7 Greece 1,230
8 United Kingdom 1,066
9 France 977
10 Bahrain 912
11 Australia 893
12 Brunei 866
13 Luxembourg 809
14 Denmark 804
15 Netherlands 759

I'm just saying how fucking pathetic it is that a Muslim country is spending more than any of the European countries, especially those that used to have great empires.

Maybe, they say secret military tech is like 35 years more advanced on average or some shit.

Yeah, because nothing spells nationalism like being the world's policemen and spreading Jewish globalist values all around the world.

you're an asian. prolly a chinese by the way you post.

Rank 10 in terms of GDP.

Rank / Country / Spending / % of GDP
($ Bn.)
1 Oman 9.9 16.2
2 Saudi Arabia[b] 87.2 13.7
3 Iraq 13.1 9.1
4 Algeria 10.4 6.2
5 United Arab Emirates 22.8 5.7
6 Russia 66.4 5.4
7 Israel 16.1 5.4
8 Colombia 9.9 3.5
9 Pakistan 9.5 3.4
10 United States 596 3.3
11 Singapore 9.4 3.2
12 South Korea 36.4 2.6
13 Iran 10.3 2.5
14 India 51.3 2.3
15 Poland 10.5 2.2
16 France 50.9 2.1
17 Turkey 15.2 2.1
18 United Kingdom 55.5 2
19 China[a] 215 1.9

war games

they literally just blow up nothing around the world to keep the weapons industry going

you better fucking be, because the rest of the world wants to see you fail.

THATS A BIG SPEND

does "Israel money" fall under that?

I beg to differ.

I was in jail for domestic abuse, assault with a deadly weapon, animal cruelty, and resisting arrest. I got my sentence extended due to an incident in jail, that's the assault with deadly weapon charge I was referring to. Awkward.

CANT AFFORD HEALTHCARE

REEE GET OFF GUBBERMINT BENEFITS LAQUEESHA!!!!

still not enough
the correct amount of military power for the usa to have is more than the rest of the world combined

>animal cruelty,
definitely a chinese

China would lie but not claiming they spend less I think the opposite is more probable

>hating on the snake

newfag pls go

What? Pic related is me asshole. I'd snap your little pencil neck. Probably end up in an ICU. Awkward.

Europe has no significant military threat. Putin only pulled a Ukraine to boaster his Presidential ratings. Saudi Arabia however, has Iran.

It was just a hobby of mine. Step off.

Yeah, I'm sure our future mestizo population will do a good job maintaining white society.

America will eventually be downsized. Third world peoples do not a first world nation make.

take off the mask and run it back through photoshop and maybe i'll believe you, cuck

>1. Saudi Arabia

how shit do you have to be to spend that much on military but lose
being an oil country makes you slovenly

You're paranoid.

Those digits don't lie. How will Treasonous Krauts ever recover?

stupid chink

check'd

it's easy to spot the chinese shills

Why were you in prison you fucking retard? NAP violation?

i'm logical. It's why i voted for Trump. You still butthurt about hillary losing?

See

Would glady give up health care to make that "NO" list a reality

Ill never view Merkel the same after watching this.

I literally had the face of disgust

Yes. She would've been fiscally better for the nation.

and this is why they must be removed by whatever means necessary

Lucky for you leaf, when you were in jail bestiality was legalized.

I heard but that wasn't my thing. I would just kidnap cats from my neighbourhood in my downtime, kill them in different ways and then eat them

What do you expect from a communist?

hahahahaha wow get over it, shill, she lost. The reign of chinese supremacy is coming to an end.

probably a G

>being a libertarian
>calling others newfags
lmao nu/pol/ is actually almost a little bit sad when you really think about it

America also throws away enough food to end world hunger. Most of it is "ugly" food that is beneath us to buy, and food that got cold while we were eating our premium sized portions. The rest of the world can't be bothered to understand crop rotation and other basic farming, so they starve like rats. Do you realize that 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day. That's nearly half the planet. America is the top end of a Pareto distribution. We are the cream of the crop. The rest of the world looks on in a mixed state of confusion and envy.

Here you go leaf does this help clear a bit up. If not try thinking harder about it

So you did violate the NAP. Who did you beat, a spouse or a kid? I'm against hitting children but hitting a spouse is fine in my book, I would be a liar if I said I haven't hit my girl. How did you get caught retard?

i've smoked more than $2.50 worth of cigarettes in the last four hours

jesus christ i can't imagine being a peasant

Spouse. She ran to the cops. They searched my house after they arrested me and found the cat carcasses in the basement from the missing cats I tortured and partially ate. Awkward

Why do I have a feeling you're either a nigger or white trash?

BEST COUNTRY IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE

FUCK RUSSIANS CHINKS AFRICANS MUDSHITS BEANERS POOS ROACHES EUROPEAN NIGGERS KEKISTANIANS CANADIANS NAZIS GYPSYS MUDSHITS SOUTH AMERICAN BEANERS AND ANTARCTICANS
BASICALLY FUCK ANYTHING NOT AMERICAN YOU ALL JELLY AS FUCK OF OUR GUN RIGHTS AND BURGERS

With the amount of money we spend on killing goat fuckers in the mountains on the opposite side of the world we could've achieved nuclear fusion and all kinds of neat shit.

What the fuck are we doing.

Oh yeah? Well I remember when Sup Forums was a Nazi forum. Been here since 2006. What now, newfaggot?

Why should anyone care what a degenerate criminal like you thinks?

I made a mistake, I admit it. But do I regret it? No. Awkward

>implying I did anything morally wrong

>What the fuck are we doing.

Killing goatfuckers.

shut the fuck up it's necessary for our geopolitical goals to arm the fuck up

Yeah it's the cost of XXXXXXXXXL army kit because they're fat as fuck.

You were sentenced, so yeah you did do something morally wrong.

False equivalency. Awkward

Haha, good one

you sound like you have assburgers

The fallacy fallacy, awkward.

>The rest of the world looks on in a mixed state of confusion and envy.

No, the rest of the world laughs as you heavily subsidise HFC "food" and fecal ridden meat with your tax dollars.

You know you're dealing with a loser when they can't stop insisting on telling everyone how cool they are and how much everyone envies them.

As a matter of fact, I do. I was diagnosed with aspergers (you misspelled it) when I was 8.

How the "hay" did you figure that out?

America controls all ocean trade routes, landed on the moon, what has tasmania done?

You have no right talking to me that why. I demand respect and if I don't get it things will get real ugly for you. You don't want to be eating from a straw forever, do you? Awkward.

the way you type and the words you use

So basically Japan/Switzerland, give or take

Man $600 million dollars spend on defence so they can shart in mart safely.

Oh leaf, nobody takes threats on Sup Forums seriously anymore.

Elaborate.

Well I'd recommend you take mine seriously

Sat coms and MREs are not cheap, chink.
though you people where smart.

>guys we landed on the moon using Nazi science and it cost us trillions and we gained...nothing.

We're just sitting pretty down here with our billions worth of minerals, getting sun tans, sinking piss, living in the best cities on the planet, and generally not giving a fuck about shit like ocean trade routes as if somehow that makes your miserable life earning fuck all money matter.

Why would the french like to throw their money down the drain like that?

Aaaand there's the envy I was talking about. I was speaking to the other Americans. You manlet countries should listen intently. You may learn something.

Lol ok, theres nothing you can do to me, good luck trying to find me too, Im behind 7 proxies

>They searched my house after they arrested me and found the cat carcasses in the basement from the missing cats I tortured and partially ate. Awkward

Lmao. Sucks. Are you that leaf that smokes crack too? I think I've heard your story.

If you're smacking your bitch man you gotta remember the golden rule: if you ever think she's going to tell, you buy her something cheap, then she immediately thinks you still love her and simultaneously remembers she shouldn't jeopardize her provider. In most cases she needs you more than you need her. Works every time bruh

Because we spend the big bucks developing defense technology, and the Clintons sell it under the table to other countries.

Yeah I smoked crack and still smoke it but I keep it concealed well. Didn't get booked for that much

>consuming corn syrup and cow shit is something to envy

There's really no comprehending the special form of autism Ameripoors suffer from.

You got some pretty lips