Does someone want to fuck this thing up, somehow? Lets fuck this thing up, somehow

Does someone want to fuck this thing up, somehow? Lets fuck this thing up, somehow.

Bumperino

>destroying public property

Don't be a nigger.

Mandatory

Supposedly it has its own designated security detail.

if i lived in ny i would dump super glue on its head and then put a maga hat on

MODS!!!!!!!!!!

pretty good desu

kek'd

>caring about feminist symbols
dont be a beta

and Shia's flag was in an undisclosed location. never stopped us before.

What is it?

AN ACTUAL BULL.

see how long "brave girl" can deal with 1,000 pounds of rage.

the wall street bull is a symbol of good luck in the stock trade. it was made as a representative of the good of capitalism. feminists, betas, and chucks put up a statue of a little girl "standing her ground" against it as a fem symbol, making the bull look evil, which its not.

someone needs to do something small but permanent.

>feminists, betas, and chucks put up a statue of a little girl "standing her ground" against it as a fem symbol, making the bull look evil
oh, of course it's something super gay. Why did I even ask...

What does it represent?

Nvm, thank you user.

supposed to be cucks. anyway, is that a jab or are you agreeing. I am genuinely too tired to tell.

>loli standing up to big jewish banker bull
>Sup Forums hates it

Don't worry burger, I agree with you. Remember. You are number one!

under skirt shot...

Just seeing the evil in banks/bankers is so utterly moronic. Where do you think we'd be without them?

This

Put a bomet bingbong sticker under and take a picture. Post to twatter for lulz

Didn't we already fuck her shit up

or dress like a kike and face fuck the thing... maybe pay a kike 5 dolla to face fuck it.

Don't.

No. It's stupid and gay but that is the worst thing you can do. Vandalism is them. Trying to psyop?

Free?

Don't fuck with it, you autists. Unless you want to put Bernie stickers all over it, just leave it alone.

If you could tastefully add something behind her, like strong supportive parents holding her up, that's the angle you want to take.

The worst thing you can do to it is let be forgotten

Nobody wants to ruin it, it's helarious and highlights how retarded women are.

The bull represents the stock market, the gains and success of businesses.

The addition of the girl only sends one statement to normies: Feminism will stop business from succeeding.

It promotes conversations about how corporations are being lobbied to be 'inclusive', rather than hire board members on their merits, for corporations to ignore the most experienced, and instead consider a new privileged class that have nothing more than a vagina.

I honestly hope the statue becomes a permenant addition, it's amazing.

Yeah.. no.

I thought someone was going to go cum on her face. What happened to that? Did he do it and no one noticed? Do people swing past and cum on her face all the time and no one notices? We need better info.

>Trying to psyop?
You put another statue in front of them: dude with open coat (something like pic related).

pepe on the right nut and shadilay on the leg always get me

DOWN WITH THE THIEVING SCUM

Best short explanation, have a (You)

wouldn't a statue of a matador be better, since it's facing a bull?

I thought this was put here for women day?

Why is it still fucking there?? Is it going to be permanent? Either way it ought to fuck off, it was good for giving women a pat on the head but its dumb as a permanent feature

it has to be female empowerment... by using a tiny weak girl...

Actually it should have been a bear.

It's cute, what's the point of being mean to it? The MAGA hats are good natured by why deface it otherwise?

i would have respected it if it was an adult female rather than a wimpy girl

Who put this there, and did they have permission? Could we just drop a pepe statue there and it would be protected? How does this work? Seems fishy someone just drops a statue there and all of a sudden it's protected property. Someone paid the city to put it there.

Someone needs to rape it

I don't advocate rape but the reaction would be huugggeeee.

Maybe give it phallus accommodating holes? atleast a cumshot?

gorilla glue a maga hat to the statue.

Is Shad /ourguy/? even though we mostly shit on this art

It's nothing fishy, a group of rich wall street kikes is behind it.

Statue of Aang?

This.

Thanks, bankers and Wall Streeters, for my retirement which will be comfy because of your hard work.

No. No one is going to cum on it. What the fuck?!

>expected to remain there for 1 month
let them eat cake

Chekt, someone better get on this.

i still want an up skirt shot.
For research purposes.

>Namefagging
Beta nigger confirmed.

behead it in Allah's name with thermite

I was rather thinking about the accumulation of capital (e.g. in the form of stock companies) that allowed us to do huge, HUGE things like railroads and shit... but ok. Comfy retirement is nice too.

KFC bucket on head.
HWNDU

They've tried already

Somebody make an edit of this with a Swede watching

>making the bull look evil, which its not.
good goy

I just googled it, an adult bull weighs 2400 lbs

>defending kikes
nu pol needs to goy i mean go

>Does someone want to fuck this thing up, somehow? Lets fuck this thing up, somehow.
some newfag is going to fall for this

The digits! They're too powerful!

I rarely namefag, but the occasion calls for it

Only if it is ironic.
Lets adopt it as a racial or religious symbol make it into some sort of a right wing meme

>mountain Jew
Usury is a sin, and its abuse has caused or aided almost every single example of moral decay and degeneracy we see in the modern world. Fuck the banks, fuck currency manipulators, fuck leftists, and fuck you.

truck and chain pull the brass bitch out of the ground.

>vandalism
>butthurt
Sort yourself out.

Many people like it and it doesn't matter.

LALALA I can't hear you guys over all the sound my shekkls are making.. DING DING DING KLIMB BIMB DING

If you defile the girl you only support the beast.

>Poking your principles full of exceptions just because you personally don't like something

solder an ss sign on her shirt

>Lets adopt it as a racial or religious symbol make it into some sort of a right wing meme

Implying thats a bad thing

They're planning to make it permanent. It's stupid, the girl redefines the bull as an evil entity and makes the entire scene a cliche.
If I wanted a little girl standing up to some big monster I'd re-watch monster's inc.

Fuck off Shareblue, pol is a board of peace.
We legit dindus here.

paint her face and arms white then we'll talk.

You mean there isn't a bear statue already?

I don't know!!!

No the trick isn't to vandalize it. That just fits their narrative. We need to ADD something. Like another statue, only this one is a jew leaning next to her ear and whispering. That would not only name the jew, but it might redpill the normies. Really make their popcorn pop.

ADD A BURKA!!

I want to see those lefts trying to justify it.

How about something with frogs?

Without banks you wouldn't be able to get a loan, without a loan, you can't buy a house.
For millennia, nobles and rich folk also acted as the bank, helping the poor people buy things that they couldn't outright pay for.

Jews and their usury are a plague, but banks themselves serve a purpose.

Direct your autism here and help connect the dots to the Dems being hacked by Pakistani brothers

Install a statue of Trump standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.

this

>hot glue

Check for more information

Please don't fuck it up. The libfags will want to make it permanent as some bullshit statement.

Good point.

seems gay bro

Too bad we can't just simply turn her around so she and the bull are both facing the same way.

needs a burka

OP is such a faggot that he doesn't know that this is our new HWNDU vandalism.

>The Vandals, an ancient Germanic people, are associated with senseless destruction as a result of their sack of Rome under King Genseric in 455. During the Enlightenment, Rome was idealized, while the Goths and Vandals were blamed for its destruction.