Black people will never invent any-

>black people will never invent any-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiFF1ofOC94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually this is a great idea. They deserve to be rich.

>People with actual income try using it
>Eventually becomes an app that makes it easier for niggers to mug active sportsman

Canada should have never invented basketball.

How long until hoodrats start using it to mug people for their shoes?

I was just about to post this

>mfw niggers ambush other niggers for gibsmedat

>blacks create app to get robbed by other blacks at isolated locations of the perps choosing

Good for them.

How is this different from literally any social meet up app? All they did was put basketball in the title

Fuck you all

>to be legendary just like everything black people do

How high on themselves are niggers?

rich people dont play ball on the hood lot tho, they'd probably go to their local gym.

Until people start getting robbed, then everyone will act like nobody saw it coming.

Or you could just go to a gym or a YMCA where there are always basketball games going.

You know that they are right tho.

Never forget theres alot more to us than rap and sports.

WE WUZ B-BALL PLAYERS N SHIET

robbery in waiting everywhere

t. niggers

Yea its called government and taxes, its the reason everyone has to work and nobody can earn what they used to.

never saw a gay nigger before

>get app to play basketball
>get murdered for your phone and wallet

SOUNDS GOOD.

>this has the potential to be legendary, just like everything black people do.
>dindu nuffin

Wonder if they can ever do more than-
>1 post by this id

Top kek. Also you nearly missed quads

Can they invent an app to find their dad(s)?

A program isn't an invention, dipshit

Wow Steve Jobs was a black 11 year old kid?

How much says whitey programmed it and got paid shit if anything at all?

Oh look, it's a faggot making another magic nigger slide thread.

>of course it's a basketball app

sage.

Brilliant.
When does the blackmarket start using it for comms?

This is great, I haven't played basketball in a while and that along with badminton and tennis are my favorite sports to play. I like football too (the real one).

10/10

not likely under a trump administration, shill.

Half a century of leftist policies and back patting have left them arrogant and entitled as fuck.

Def. up there with Internet, Airplanes and Space Programs.

Niggers invent tinder for basketball
>muggings go up

What the fuck is "pick-up basketball"? Is it different to just walking in on some rando's game?

Can we do a fried chicken and watermellon app to muscle out their market share?

What? Are you implying Trump is like Santa claus and is just everywhere watching over white people like a deity ensuring that niggers pay their bills?

Whomever thought this was a story needs to be fired.

Kids have been doing that for 30 years, it's less complicated than lego.

For the record, it's called InfiniteHoops.

I feel like the technological structure at play here could be used for other, more important things (not that I'm dissing pickup basketball), like organizing protests.

Maybe I'm just crazy.

It's basically that, but everybody's cool with it.

in trumps america all criminals will be arrested.

UNDERRATED!

>rape, murder, and living on the government tit are legendary

pretty great idea, they should branch out to more sports.

and executed publicly?

>mankind for century after century has had revolutionary inventions that completely change the way we go about our lives
>for the last 15 years ago all the technological evolution has come to a halt in favour of inventing web pages or mobile phone apps instead
I want another Permian level extinction event to happen.

>inb4 territory war
>inb4 gang war

Absolutely fucking guarantee this will be used to mug people.

Every local youth center, gym, or YMCA I have been to has at least one pickup basketball game going on.

Anyway this will be a good app for me and my team.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiFF1ofOC94

A program can be patented and protected under copyright laws.

apps like these are how great "community managers" can earn upwards of $250k/year with stock options.

you can say the same thing with message boards. "how is Sup Forums any different from reddit it arguably has even less features".

what will be the ultimate selling point of this app if it is a success is the community it is able to build. an app that is hyper-targeted to one subculture has a greater chance of seeing a high rate of adoption in that subculture than a generalized app like meetup.

also any other features they're able to build into the app that are unique to basketball/playing pickup basketball.

take rapgenius for example. rap genius got valued at over a billion dollars when there are a trillion other lyrics sites because of the community it built and unique features it was able to build on top of existing things.

>implying smartphones, web pages, and apps haven't changed the way humans go about their daily lives

We are just in a bad period of history. Unlike people in the past who got things like refrigerators or steam locomotives to make their lives easier, we get smartphones which I think have been a massive negative for society.

A year ago there was a similar startup about a street football here in Russia, heard it got popular here

Not a bad idea. Not difficult to make, though I'm sure they got the Asian guy at the deli to develop it for them. That said, this won't be very popular in nice neighborhoods, and will definitely be used more by niggers looking to rob people than by niggers looking to play hoops.

It goes without saying that no one would have cared about the app had it been created by white guys.

HAHAHAHAHAA

That doesn't make it an invention

The fact he didn't fuck everything something up is pretty good for an 11 year old, but it's something you brag about to the family not on the newspaper.

It's a solid idea honestly. Hopefully a white man will execute it better at some point so it will have nice functionality and a good UI.

A black kid takes a day to build a computer while a chink kid makes one every 5 minutes.

That actually isn't a bad idea

>basketball Americans

Congratulations, both of them are on the higher end of the bell curve. They are among few.

awwww shhhiiieeeet mang lemme grab muh Js nigga

gas yourself

>it will just be used to sell drugs

>melanin-diary

Don't they know there's 2 types of melanin

1 that makes niggers
And
1 that causes ginger hair

It is easier to build a computer than it is to put together most Lego sets. It does not actually take any talent or brain power, you just put the parts into the slots the parts need to go in.

Wonder how many times this is just used to ambush idiots and rob them?

Why is this news in Bongland?

We used to just know who could play ball and all go there at a reasonable time when people were expected to be off work. Then trade nbumbers. With people we (kinda) knew.

t. nigger

It's clearly going to be used to for crime.

some bong in another thread this was posted in said that it was some local shitty newspaper meant for small group of people or something like that and this was used to fill space because they just write about shit local stories no one cares about.

I have no clue to what extent that is true.