Do you think it is odd that we are forced to work in order to have housing, food, and the basics...

Do you think it is odd that we are forced to work in order to have housing, food, and the basics? How is it different than a Communist work camp?

Oh yeah, back in the cave man days when magic fairies would just do all that for us it was so much better. Too bad evil capitalists had to come in and kill hem all to force us to work for them.

Kys NEET.

If you work hard enough you don't have to work in a camp or even live in one. You can have house comrade.

Who is forcing you to work? Is someone coming i to your room every day to push you out the door at gunpoint to your job?

With capitalism you can make enough money through hard work and luck to not ever have to work. If you're very lucky your father or grandfather already did all the hard work and you just have to not waste if all.

no but if i don't work, i don't get a paycheck and i can't pay for rent or electricity

so i am forced to work

i'm not communist

btw what do you mean you can have house

And you're also forced to take a shit daily. But I don't see your NEET army leading a protest up your intestinal tract. Unless you're into that.

Is there an app for that?

If you wanna give a bump for justice...
Op stop making threads with her faggot

It figures that Darwinism and Capitalism are
Our best 'doctrines'

Both subscribe to power and masculinity as the pinnacle of success

Wake me up when y'all figure out the next step

You don't have to do anything. Want your own food, and don't want to pay for it? Go hunt or gather it. Want a house, and don't want to pay for it? Go build it? Want some land, and don't want to pay for it? Well, lucky you, the Homestead Act still applies to some portions of America. You are entitled to nothing except what you already own, or have made a consensual transaction for, but have not received yet.

Grindr.

What the fuck? You are joking, right? Is this a bait thread?

Production requires labor. I mean women can do this too. This is a weird thread

You can choose to not pay and be homeless.

That IS a choice. You're not forced to do anything.

Yep. I also think it's odd that a tiny percentage of the worlds population owns everything, and humanity is able to solve its problems but is unable to do so due to severe wealth concentration, and that the pasty virgin losers on this board will suck corporate dick and defend it. Look up Bob Blacks work, it goes into the topic of unnecessary work etc

>you have to work to get what you want in this world. you have the choice of being a vagabond, subsisting, maintaining an average yet comfortable life, or working to gain sums of wealth

>you are commanded to shovel shit, the fruits of your labor are to be taken by the government, and you will only be afforded poor shelter and meager rations

Not the same thing faggot.

That's semantics. You're still compelled by human biology and the reality of the capitalist system to live a certain way.

Why dont you try having a civil conversation with some of them? You will find that their views vary widely. Just because you are for personal responsibility does not mean you are scum in favor of corporatism.

I think we came to a point where many people would do the world a favor if they just stayed home. Too many make-work jobs and underpaid important jobs.

>forced to work
>forced
>if i want something, having to work for it is being "forced"

Are you retarded? I want a Ferrari. Really odd that I'm being FORCED to work so I can afford one! They should just let me have it for free!

I do, but there's a lot of overlap. They're not all like that but heaps of them are. It's hard to have a civil discussion on pol without immediately being called a cuck as soon as you say something that isn't extreme right

No one is forcing you to do anything. Go live under a bridge and eat garbage if you want to be a parasite.

is this thread is a kk doughnut OR is our world so ironic ~ could be Y on both imo

i dont usually find wisdom with irony but OP may have a point about how better life could be ~

>civil discussion
>on Sup Forums
if you try to have a civil discussion about anything on here that goes against the hivemind you are shut down as a paid shill or labeled juden. there are legions of posters that have Race and IQ infographics saved at the very hint of a race discussion. shareblue/CTR actually succeeded in their goals to shut down meaningful discussion. you cannot have honest dialogue on this board.

Yuppers ~ but 1 might get someone thinking in between dabs and faps

That's not what darwinsim is though

who the fuck else should have to pay for that shit for your lazy ass?

If you're that hung up on working, nigger it up. Get on SSI, snap and section 8, like boogie. Then you could shitpost day & night while the other suckers support you.

He literally could make more money being a bum honestly and still live in a van without insurance if he so desired.

There are creative options so you don't have to be a complete shitlord I suppose that don't involve being a cardboard boxer, desu.

Because other people own those things. Want food, but don't grow it yourself (WORK)? You got to pay someone else for it. Want a house? You either have to get it from someone who already has one, or get the materials and land from people that already have them. If the government forces people to give them to you, THAT is communism. If the government is producing it themselves and then giving it to you, that's also communism. If the government is buying it from someone else, and then giving it to you, the government got that money from taxes, which comes from other people, essentially taking something from someone else to give it to you for no reason, WHICH IS ALSO COMMUNISM.

>You have to work to get things that take a lot of work to get.
>odd

Wouldn't it be stranger if you didn't have to work for it?

>you chose the type of work you want
>you chose what to spend it on
>you chose how much you want to work
>you enjoy a much better quality of life
>your parents work hard enough you don't need a job and you can shitpost on Sup Forums all day
How is it anything like a communist work camp?

no, you fucking moron, you're compelled by your biology. You are COMPELLED by your need for food to find sources of food. That requires effort you fucking retard. Go grow your own food, and build your own house... it's a lot of fucking WORK, you stupid asshole.

Agreed - however, 'survival of the fittest' is our mantra in western democracy imo

& mutations need a chance to succeed

And who is it that's going to provide you your housing and food? You expect others to work for you just because you're alive?

You work for the capitalist,
you work for the communist,
or you work for yourself
When you grow up, you'll see that life=hardship for those unwilling to exploit others.

OP is right. In nature, all creatures are given a home, food, and safety/security. It's bullshit that humans have to work for anything. We should be given everything with all the free money the government has.

capialism is a trick to make you a slave of the state

social status should be based on genes