Hey Sup Forums, I need some help deciding where to go to college next year. I have gotten into:

Hey Sup Forums, I need some help deciding where to go to college next year. I have gotten into:
Indiana
SMU
Santa Clara
Ohio State
LMU
Wisconsin
UCSB
I also got waitlisted at Boston College
Let me know which of these colleges is the least cucked and if you go to any of them if you like it and would recommend going there.

which state do you live in? Because unless you are rich stay in state or a state that gives you instate tuition. None of those Universities seem to be worth spending out of state tuition for.

You go to the college that you can afford and will give you the best education, not the one that has the most conservative political culture

When choosing college, you're choosing the name that will be attached to yours for the rest of your life.
Attend the most prestigious college you can.

unless you got a full ride, go to one in your state.

go in state unless ur rich. otherwise try to get into Purdue. mitch daniels is our former republican governor who was before Pence, and stands up to sjw bullshit, strong engineering and ag programs means plenty of logical students

I live in California, but the only public school I got into there was UCSB. I also got scholarship money from a lot of the other schools so it's not like I'll have to pay an insane amount of money to go out of state.

just go to ASU if you want to pound cali dime girls all semester and get wasted af in the desert ya sick cunt

SMU is probably the most expensive one on that list. So unless you are Texan or Methodist avoid that one.

First: Determine your major
Second: Find the cheapest place
Third: ????
Fourth: Break the conditioning

What degree you want?

What do you want to do with your life

I'm going into Business

get a cheap bachelor's in state. wait for master's to go to an expensive school

Assuming the business school at UCSB isn't shit, go there. Its a solid school for the sciences. Great location. And it's instate.

But do not go there if it's close to home. One Point of college is to also learn how to live your life. If half your highschool is going there then don't. Meet new people.

IU will be good then. as someone from indiana i see it as a liberal campus but coming from cali itll be fine and you can find plenty of cool people. a LOT of NY jewish princess girls go there though

then it doesn't matter where you go
pick what you want or what's cheapest

this is assuming u got into IU kelley school

If you can get into BC do it. Just watch out for the smiley face killer.

>didn't get into UCLA or Cal

Fucking kek

Berkeley is literally the shittiest.

Stanford is what you really need.

This. That kike mark (((Chabenisky))) went there

I did get into Kelley

Haven't heard back from Cal yet

Oy vey an antisemitism is dangerously close to me!

College is degenerate. You have all the skills u need right now to strike out and gain a headstart over all the student loan cucks.

No go to college goy, specifically an American one, we are clearly lacking in diversity

go to a private school

private school is shit

go to a private school

public school is shit

Pick whichever is cheapest. If you want to party like a motherfucker stay here in Cali and go to UCSB. :)

i graduate from a public school in June and will be making $70k right off the bat m8, it just depends on your major and how hard you work to apply yourself.
>falling for the $200k debt meme

private schools give scholarships

Boston College fag here, I'll take you under my wing if you make it

Fuck Oregon. Go Beavs.

DO NOT go to Mizzou, it's a liberal hellhole. They only slightly redeemed themselves by firing that jew professor, but it took them thousands of locals signing a petition and a near constant state of protest to make it happen.

and on top of it all, the local/mainstream media ignored us and the school itself tried to silence us.

Michigan or bust

Ohio state is not so bad
Wisconsin is okay

you can also go to santa clara for free sex I have a family member from the bay