Penny for your thoughts on El Rushbo

This man was by far the most redpill man on the radio. His sole purpose in life is too destroy the left. Literally had millions of ppl listen to him daily. He even converts the poor souls that believed the lies of the left...
Why is nothing ever said about this man.

red pills? he probably took those too.

when the flynn story and resignation happened and the entire media was saying the same shit and i still couldn't find out why exactly flynn had to resign, i realize deep state/media/dems were running psy ops on the trump white house and i thought about who might be saying something different other than drudge/breitbart since they don't technically talk they just post articles

i realized rush might and so i listened to his show for the first time in years and sure enough he had similar thoughts i had about the flynn story and he outlined how the guy didn't technically do anything wrong yet the media was saying he committed treason and crimes and shit

any time demorats try to get advertising pulled or try to use their cocksuckers in the media to destroy someone like rush or breitbart, you know that whoever they're trying to kill is speaking the truth

limbaugh rarely ever says or does anything truly horrible yet if u were like me as a teen and colllege dipshit, u would think he was hitler and a trump-style bigot.

he just spits truth all day long. his show is a little boring and slow some days so i dont always listen but im always sure to visit his site for the best excerpts/transcripts.

the guy should have his own fuckin tv show and idk why he doesn't. prolly fox is the only place foer it and they don't want him. not sure why.

Underrated

Because is old as fuck with a failing voice and cybernetic earpieces sticking out of his head.

Pre-widespread internet Limbaugh was awesome. However we have the same sources of news now and don't need the commentary.

Also $CURRENT_YEAR Limbaugh's radio show is 90% commercials. The callers are even more horrible.

"With talent on loan from a god and half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair."

I listen to Rush Limbaugh everyday. He'll set your ass straight. El Rushbo is the man.

This

cuck for bush, but like hannity, he seems to feel comfortable not being a cuck now.

There's nothing wrong with Rush limbaugh faggot and there are uploads on youtube everyday that don't have the commercials.

Why does pol have to hate everything?

Usually the only times I'd ever bother to turn him on are near vacations when he has some other host subbing for him.

Which is too bad because I did catch some fragments in the past year or two that made it sound like the show might have upgraded from BELTWAY: THE SOAP OPERA

Nice sevens care to bump some eights for justice

I've been listening to Rush since I was a kid. When he passes I'm gonna feel like I lost a member of the family.

Rush loves cats. Based AF

I like him, I can't really criticize him. I cant remember a time hes said something that really pissed me off. Michael Medved on the other hand...

Rush Limbaugh is for boomers, in my opinion.

No real point in listening to him when you have, say, The Daily Shoah.

My sides!

Rush Limbaugh is boring as shit he'll talk for three straight hours and barely say anything provocative. In fact he'll barely say anything at all. I'd rather listen to Savage he goes full retard more often and he's a Jewish neocohen billionaire kike but at least he's entertaining and willing to tread water on (((them))).

But honestly all talk radio is pleb shit the only show I really like is John Batchelor show it is truly patrician.

Well, he's a lying, drug using, draft dodging big fat idiot.

He should start using some new ones...
I want to call in and say
" Rush Limbaugh, taking the path of greatest resistance. Teaching and practicing conservative principles every day"

Go on YouTube you fuck. You'll cut out all commercials.

This is the best FPBP ever

I actually pay for Rush 24/7, worth every penny just for the Mark Steyn guest hosting.

>the guy should have his own fuckin tv show and idk why he doesn't
He did back in the early 90's, hated doing it.

I always imagined Mr. Snerdly was a tiny nerd guy but then I found out he's an obese black man

Snerdly is a very Smithers-like name, I can see where you'd get that.

Does Savage actually believe the stuff he says or is he just playing the role of a provocative radio character for shekels and publicity?

Him and Michael Savage are redpilled

777 of YHWH

THE FISH TACOS TASTED AWFUL I CAN'T BELIEVE WHO WOULD DO THIS ALL I WANTED WAS TO SIT DOWN AND THESE PEOPLE THEY CAN'T CONTROL THEIR KIDS ANYMORE ALWAYS SCREAMING

OK PLAY SOME MUSIC

TURN IT OFF IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE! OK LET'S TAKE SOME CALLS
>thank you for tak-
ALRIGHT SHUT UP NO OK NEXT CALLER

I consider Rush to be the non-Jewish, non-homosexual radio version of Matt Drudge.

Only old senile trailer park inbred shits that vote against their economic interests like Rush these days ....

>Oy Vey!!! Tell them goyim!!!

>777 of YHWH
stay blue-pilled newfag

Stopped listening to him only because he's broadcast at a weird time slot on a station I otherwise wouldn't listen to.

God tier redpill machine

Ever once in a while will browse the radio. Been intersting lately. Just happen to tune in to Rush to hear him say the MSM had found 2 Trump supporters, and they were both disappointed.
kek

he is an opportunist and like the bible
provides answers without questions leaving
his listeners no more than parrots unable
to think or conserve the republic
and constitution.

Rush is alright though he was didn't support Trump until Cruz was done. He did subtly redpill people afterwords on the deepstate by refering to Kim DotCom and the Clinton Foundation though.

At least he doesn't type like an irritating faggot.

This. Nobody here listens to Rush because he only talks about the symptoms of the main issues. He's a cuckservative just like the rest of them.

TRS got hard to listen after the election

how would you have
me type?

>tfw growing up being indoctrinated by el rushbo on radio every morning in kitchen while eating breakfast, mom driving me to school, and sometimes in the afternoon with pops listening to the rush replay

>tfw there will probably be no el rushbo to help me indoctrinate my kids

Might have them grow up listening to 90s radio reruns hearing about Monica lewinsky and Rush shitting all over the SEIU like I did as a little tyke