Who won the debate?

Jontron or destiny?

Other urls found in this thread:

randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.57dc91890bb8
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jontron is a piece of shit. I can't believe he barely lost subscribers after what he said. Being racist is mainstream.

shut up, monkey

Really Brazil?

Like you're one to talk.

Your country is a literal shit hole, your police force can't even handle how many murders happen in your country on a daily basis.

Jontron is correct but doesn't know why and can't effectively present his opinions. He is exactly how he looks: a neckbeard sperg.

Destiny is a cuck with a bit of an ego and I would like to see him debate someone with some actual debate talent. Jim or Sargon would be fun to watch.

Nobody won.

Destiny strawmanned and couldn't argue worth a shit.

Jontron was unprepared and threw out a bogus stat.

People in the real world don't care about stupid shit like that, its all the loud mouthed faggots that make all the noise speaking for everyone

>Being racist is mainstream.

Exactly. We are the normies now you filthy ape.

this, also Jontron just let Destiny strawman and make it about race, when that isn't what Jon was talking about, he's talked about it before on other streams very well

sargon already debated destiny

He already debated Sargon and lost horribly. He's resorting to flagging Sargon's videos in a pitiful attempt at revenge.

It always was, you and your liberal faggots are just a loud minority, now get fucked.

The stat about how rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites? He should have backed it up but nevertheless it's still true regardless.

if you've watched anything from that dwarf or that fat faggot you don't belong here desu

Jontron because he led me to finding out what a lefty autist Destiny was and how much he got BTFO by Sargon and others. All at no expense to my personal opinions of Jontron

I don't think that stat was proven to be legit, but if someone has a source then please post one.

Destiny

Everyone who watched lost, including myself.

Also, both are shit at debating.

Also, pic related.

You forget he's also a pedo.

Narrow it down a little. Gimme a link or something.

Jontron won at first but then he apologised conceding defeat.

Who is?

Fucking this

If Destiny isn't making a strawman he's gish galloping

Jon Couldn't debate to save his life but I guess that's somewhat excusable considering it's his first and last one

Not an argument and 15 isn't pedo.

And you still claim that everybody hates your racist opinions, the media is against you, yada yada yada. I hate yyou!

Destiny.

he gets his asshole rekt by Ryan Dawson. I haven't seen much else by him.

randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

>INB4 blog
Sources and methodology are cited in the blogs

Destiny
Apparently some 15 yo girl sent him nudes and he had a real fucking hard time turning her down for a hook up after seeing them, legend says he even shared them with some close friends
as someone who only ever goes to Sup Forums for loli and kik threads I kind of agree, but on a bluepill, catholic guilt way I still kinda hate it

Destiny came off as someone who trains for debates like an autistic SC2 player.

Jontron had the better argument. He realized that there were consequences to going fully fashy, and it made him backpedal and appear weak. But his argument was strong.

He made Destiny mindlessly repeat "Why is whites becoming a minority a bad thing??" several times, and most people instinctively know why it would be a bad thing. And every time he mentioned another country's experiences with mass immigration as an analogy, Destiny's only response was "hurrdurr this is America man, so why is whites becoming a minority a bad thing??"

Jim
I thought Destiny was going to be Molymeme status debating considering the hype but all he did was was appeal to emotion.
>They do not care for our laws, they showed this the moment they crossed the border illegally.
>SO YOU'RE SAYING THEY'RE GOING TO SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE HEAD
>No, just that they're predisp-
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN DAWG
Fucking painful to watch.

>as someone who only ever goes to Sup Forums for loli and kik threads

A bit hypocritical?

Ryan Dawson won.

hue hue hue

Here's the fucking Washington Post on it.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.57dc91890bb8

It's been a while since I read it and I can't view it anymore to give a quick summary.

I'd say Jontron won if only for the fact that he managed to get really big ideas out there and get a lot of young people to consider them.

No matter how many words Destiny got in, people fucking hate him.

Jontron's likability only makes him stronger.

None of those source that graph image or talk about "wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites", I'm still waiting for the BJS source

oh wait,,,It doesn't exist

Incarceration != crime rate
All you've done is show the penal system has a racial bias which is the conclusion of the very post you linked

He's helping to push the overton window. Personally I'm just going to say he won due to my own confirmation bias but overall I just appreciate how he's normalizing white nationalist ideas to his wide audience. What a time to be alive.

Yup...

If I was an unabashed Sup Forums user and fully embraced that fetish I'd kill myself. My hypocritical shame is the only thing keeping me from going full scum.

>Homicide

That's not "crime", that's a specific crime. Very dishonest.

you should still kill yourself

Probably should kill yourself. Just to be safe.

The fake graph posted says homicide you retard

Exactly

How was my source incorrect?

Nah, if my life goes to shit I'll use an exit bag but until them I'm complacent being a closet nazi and loli enthusiast who occasionally enjoys life

go back to Sup Forums

Did Jontron ever say "homicide", or did he say "crime"? Because in the statement he says "crime".

They are two very different things.

You sourced a BJS graph that can't be found on the BJS website with a different site that cites a table from 1995 WITH DIFFERENT NUMBERS

Jesus Christ

I'm talking about the fake graph that morons keep posting that has been constantly shown to be bullshit

Also there still hasn't been a source for his claim even if he didn't mean homicide

HUE cops are based as fuck nigger.

whats the point, debating means whoever argues best wins, not the one that is correct

and destiny is a very intense fagot, talks about such open ended tpics that he can strawman as he pleases and is the type to ask for proof when he argues with none, aka the plebit type
its a waste of time

fake and homicide in neighborhoods, not individuals

this is what you want

Remember when Trump tweeted that "fake graph," forcing CNN to tweet the actual statistic that was only 2 percentage points off?

Yes, that's true. I figured it concluded racism, wish I could read it again.

Neither matter. Thy hold no position of power or authority and are as significant as two high schoolers debating pizza toppings.

To be fair, JonTron himself never mentioned the BSJ but the NCVS does provide stats that prove his point.

He debated Mister Metokur and Ryan Dawson, and got bitch slapped by Martin Shkreli. Havn't seen the Sargon debate yet. Everyone who he tries to debate who has any knowledge makes him look like a retard.

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf

Destiny is a waste of time. The fucker uses strawmans and just interrupts people all day. He reminds me of one of my friends who does this in arguments but is much smarter then Destiny as he doesn't use open ended topics/strawmans to seem smart hes just a sperg. But just like Destiny it feels like he interrupts people until they give up because hes so draining/annoying to talk to.

Hes definitely a pseudo intellectual prick who doesn't care and just wants to feel smart/put himself on a pedestal. When you go into a argument with someone who has no intentions of admitting they're wrong even if proven so you're wasting your time.

Jim fucking wrecked him though same with Sargon and he spent 30 minutes crying afterwards. Jontron not so much since Jon is a fucking idiot. Hes not wrong but if you can't explain why you're right there is no point.

Destiny is literal trash though. That voice and liberal cuck ass believes make for such a terrible pairing.

Except that twitter picture YOU posted specifically states "homicide" when Jontron said "crime". That homicide graph is bullshit (apparently Richard Spencer is involved judging from some deleted tweets) but was it what Jontron was citing? I doubt it.

You don't get points for debunking a perceived fake stat with your own dishonest bullshit.

The Shkreli "debate" was over when Shkreli said:

>"you seem to have strong opinions on a field you don't seem to know a lot about"

Destiny comes out acting like he understands autism and growth plates to be shut down and then backpedal on his original position.

debating over ecelebs and nazi larping, lol. nupol is so cucked

I don't watch political debates between gaming e-celebs with no actual expertise in the area, but based entirely off the butthurt I've seen and muh rich Black males, I would say Destiny won.

>Except that twitter picture YOU posted specifically states "homicide" when Jontron said "crime".
We're not talking about jontron, we're talking about a fake graph that's been used as evidence for his claim

>you can defeat alt-righters in a debate by simply looking up where they get their sacred race "statistics" from and finding that they are made up bullshit from some kids blog

really males one ponder

say that to his face?

>the federal census and FBI is made up

I also saw naked apes video recently show casing how "smart" he is from

>Incest sympathizing
>Pedophilia
oh and lastly
>Close to killing a man and his family over a internet argument.

Now the last one was funny as fuck because when Destiny admitted this i felt zero regret from him. He literally make excuses saying he was making too much money to "throw his life away" he didn't mention how stupid it would be and how childish killing someone over something was. No it was about him.

Jesus what a funny little worthless shit.

Destiny is debating (raping) a literal 40 year old virgin rn on his stream over the sargon dmca. it's pretty brutal actually.

>I would say Destiny won
well it's about time he found somebody he could beat.

getting bitchslapped by Sargon, Metokur, Shkreli, and Dawson, it would be a bit much to add Jontron on top of that ya know?

sidelined, but thats literally everyone
maybe noone should debate about anything without having studied his or her viewpoints beforehand then demanding proof against the other person not because the argument challenges yours but because you dont have shit to answer with

>used as evidence for his claim

By Jontron? I want to know what he cited, not what some goofus on Sup Forums thinks he cited.

>1995
> Thus, the percentiles in this table are based on median family income in a community, not homicide rates

> The simplest version of the economic model of crime (Becker 1968) would suggest that the rich become increasingly attractive targets as the income distribution widens, leading to rising victimization of the rich relative to the poor

Your own source TELLS you why it doesn't show a causal link between high income blacks and homicide rates

Do you even read what you post?

>Destiny is debating another easy target to help mend his ego over Sargon raping him

He's been doing that all week. Sargon really fucked his shit up good and he's been trying to pick up all the pieces of his shattered ass since.

And the Naked Ape debate
Destiny quit before the 30min mark because he was getting so wrecked

Watched the Metokur, Ryan Dawson, and Sargon "debates." Who was the guy that caused Destiny to ragequit? I thought I heard it was Metokur, but he just caused Destiny to ignore him in favor of Twitch ego stroking.

Destiny already debated Jim and Sargon.
Destiny went on 30 minute temper tantrum after the debate was over, attacking his viewers and telling them how hard his 'work' is

Jontron didn't cite anything, he literally made shit up
I'm addressing the fake graph that people circulate as evidence he's somehow right

The Sup Forumstard talking to destiny right now is a literal fucking retard.

Destiny is just smart enough to think he knows what a logical fallacy is, but not smart enough to realize he is using them all wrong and is himself constantly making them. Destiny doesn't debate points or ideas, nor does he really explain or defend his own. What he does is simply wait for an opening and convert something his opponent said into a strawman by restating the position in analogy - but losing the point of the original position - then knocks down that strawman. He does it so well his opponent doesn't understand what is going on until later but then Destiny is Gishgalloping the entire time to "forum slide" away from earlier subjects.

He is all over the place and can't actually defend his ideas or generally refute the ideas of his opponents. He can't imagine anyone being more intelligent than him and can't imagine anyone seeing through his ploy. Maybe believing he does all this on purpose is giving him too much credit. He is ideological and dishonest. But is fast talking and generally well spoken (eh). With that he keeps his core audience who think he is brilliant.

Destiny mopped the floor with him. I've been a long time subscriber of JohnTron and used to identify with his politics, but it's undeniable Destiny handily refuted every point John made.

Post it.

This is fake. It was made by somebody here

Neither, both of them play games and both make videos on YT, and all they talked about was basically identity politics
Sad!

He also talked his friend into killing himself

Naked Ape

Destiny ended the stream after 30 minutes

Destiny, but only because jontron sucks at debating. But anyone with their head on straight can see that destiny was being intellectually dishonest. He was completely denying undisputable points. He also resorted to "REALLY BRO CMON DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS DAWG"

Dick challenged Destiny to a debate but he never responded

This. The cognitive dissonance on pol is high.

Dick is scary smart underneath the hilarious facade.

>wait, what?

real great refutation there.

Destiny is too cowardly, he only picks fights with Stormfags and random Sup Forums autists.

Please do something similar with this one.

He only has so many brain cells to throw away to you people.

can't be that smart if he still supports trump

>johntron
nice bait but i found you