youtube.com/watch?v=qNpnZ9MIpkk
youtube.com/watch?v=G3s_2SJJZMw
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSZvYAmHXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't they keep dogs on leashes?

or

Why didn't they just shoot the dogs?

Pitbulls are such a shit breed

Poor husky was dragged around and kicked by retarded monkeys. The cops were useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqd0YPHJ3YE

I had a pitbull and he was very sweet, kys

Why are most pitbull owners trash shitcunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=qNpnZ9MIpkk

You mix Portuguese niggers with niggers and Indians and you get Brazil

Fucking stupid idiots, WHAT THE FUCK, KILL THAT FUCKING DOG ALREADY

fucking this, stop being a fucking bystander and watching a dog get maimed. Kill the fucking thing, don't just swat at it weakly. Triggered

Stupid bitch defending the dog, kill those fucking beasts

Wow... just wow. I can't even comprehend you guys sometimes. If those were two people fighting would you kill the one that was winning? No. The most humane thing was to attempt to break up the fight without killing. It's 2017 there is no need to murder.

>tfw no bf to put you on a leash and make you be his pet

feels bad man

youtube.com/watch?v=G3s_2SJJZMw
look the smile at 0:13 ... THIS IS BRASIL

I came here for the boobs. Very entertaining video kept me here. Thanks nu-Sup Forums.

Jews own the Federal Reserve thereby controlling our currency and our citizens. Israel as a country does not deserve to exist. Around 300,000 Jews died in the holocaust, but there were no active gas chambers.

People that discovered and then colonized brazil were all wihtes - portuguese. But of course, then we hadn't the numbers, so people all over the world went there besides native amerindians of course.

There is no fight man, the pitbull can kill the other dog like it's nothing

When dogs fight as equals, usually, no one dies, when a pitbull grabs another dog, they fucking kill them

So fuck those little fuckers

why do the hues have moonrunes on their faces?

fucking people are pussies man, a solid kick in the side and anything short of a wolf is gonna stop what it's doing.

>The most humane thing to do is let the initiator kill the other dog, just let it rip its fucking throat out, just watch it happen

Ya nah it doesn't work like that you stupid nig, nice bait though, have a (you)

This is the power of Brazil, literally showed her asshole live on an open channel

we use these moonrunes to provide north american continent increased chance of race mixing

>Why are Brazilians so goddamn retarded

The world my never know.

more of her?

Doesn't work like that, you're underestimating how fucking braindead those breeds are, they literally will not stop, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in that things head first chance I got.

Anyone have that webm of the pits chewing on the other dog through the fence?

BASED
BRAVE WOMAN SHOWS HER ASSHOLE LIVE ON TV

GREAT WOMAN

They're really fucking loud. Whenever I go downtown there's always a gaggle of brazilians hollerin about sumthin.

'ay tudo bem vamo pra a festa legawww'

The dog got fucking tased and kept going. And brazilians have kicking balls in their DNA or some shit. The dog was too brutal

Ever heard of the extermination?

Says the fucking burger posting from his mommy's basement in his shit filled diaper HAHAHAHHA

>'ay tudo bem vamo pra a festa legawww'

NICE IT MEANS WE'RE GOING TO PROCREATE IN CANADA HEIUAHIEHIUAHUE FUCKING RETARDADO

CANADA IS OUR PLAYGROUND TO EXPLOIT

lol the asian dude behind to left of her in pic haha

HUIEHAIUEHAUIHEIUA NEH
THEY USE DIAPERS HAUEHIAEHUA MY GOD MEN

BEAUTIFUL FUCKING TITS, MAN

>CANT GET BRAZILIAN VAGABUNDA
HAIEUHAIUEHAIUEHIAUHUEIAHI TOP KEK RETARD YOU NEED TO CONSIDER SUICIDE RIGHT NOW

>CANT INTO VAGABUNDA
HAIUEHAIEH CONSIDER DYING MEN

>all caps

see what I mean, always loud af

I actually like you guys. Send more pls (especially women).

>the largest Japanese population outside of Japan is in Brazil
what the fuck why did I not know this until now

WE ALSO DO LIKE YOU BUT WE WANT TO EXPLOIT YOU I HOPE THIS IS FINE

Everyone I know with a pitbull says the exact same thing, and they have to lock it in the basement or chain it up every time they have company, because those fucking dogs attack anything they didn't know when they were puppies.

wew lad

Miscegenation on a massive scale.

We need more Japs, plz Japs, save us from ourselves

We should give Brazil to them, there is no other way

Imagine the wonders they would do with that much land and resources on a area without military conflicts

For "archiving" purposes.

YOU WANT WOMYN TAKE WYMON
THIS IS OUR LEADER

TAKE BASED MALAFAIA WITH YOU IN YOUR JORNADA

if you're dreaming about racemixing with a brazilian jap cute girl, forget it, only the monsters race mix.

explain

I KNOW HER LOOK FOR HER AT XVIDEOS

HER NAME IS "TIGRESA VIP"

hot. would fuck her

>only the monsters race mix

LOSER SPOTTED

I know a tall Chinese guy too cock head

how weak are you people? stomp on its back directly above a hind leg and you shatter its hip, kick it directly in the side and you can sever its spine or at the very least prevent legs from working.

i have spanked it so many times to this as a lad.

fucking nigger i really want to end your piece of shit life

I'm suspicious, these people dnot look brazilians

You don't know pit bulls. People fuck them up bad but they don't let go. They essentially need to be shot or gutted. They're fucking retarded animals bred by retarded niggers.

did your oneitis hold hands with tyrone buddy? you gotta let it go

SO THE FEELING IS MUTUAL WE HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT

DUEL TO DEATH NOW

Basically this

Pitbulls are nigger-tier dogs

Extremely entertaining.

why do people defend pitbulls so much? Especially women? Do women get off on pitbulls or something?

>Sup Forums seriously thinks Brazilians who browse this board are these uneducated brown subhumans they see on liveleak videos
kek

What does being gay look like?

pls kys

I am laying next to my buddy right now. Best fucking dog in the world.

I baby sit a pit bull. 2 years old and still acts like a puppy.

Niggers and other subhumans breed them poorly.

CYA FAG

my detective skills tell me this happened in Perú and not in Brazil

2 willing participants in honourable combat, vs the nigger of dogs mercilessly mauling an incapacitated victim.

Are YOU a nigger?

That won't make it release its hold on the other dog,

>Today's pit bull is a descendant of the original English bull-baiting dog—a dog that was bred to bite and hold bulls, bears and other large animals around the face and head.

They were literally bred to be fucking retarded

Amen, user.

God I cant wait for our coming societal breakdown so I can slaughter idiots like you and take your tv and eat your food.

Being that fucking scared over a dog is goddamn ridiculous when you have morons in cars, wage stagflation and shit gun owners. I cant wait for every city to get nuked just so I don't need to hear these emotional fee fees. China cant fire those missiles fast enough.

Fucking Brazilians (need age confirmation).

if you own a pitbull youre a niger

FUCKING (((AMERICAN)))

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSZvYAmHXY

stop acting like an American in that regard

I can't wait until the US is all brown toads so we can culturally enrich at the same level Brazilians can.

>tfw you discover that girl has a dick

go to bed you fucking nigger. no work tomorrow? thats right, you're a drug addicted nigger. get murdered in your favela you piece of shit

This makes me mad as fuck but I get the fear of a rabid dog.

Get in there and choke that fucking mutt in a headlock.

Their claws will scratch you up, but dogs take like a minute to pass out

t. bitten by a faggot dog 10 times

EVEN BETTER

>Sup Forums seriously thinks Indians who browse this board are these uneducated brown subhumans they see shitting in streets
>Sup Forums seriously thinks Russians who browse this board are these miserable people they see drinking in excess and doing stupid shit
Kek

THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE IMPERIALIST PIG

Every day I wish I could move from this hell hole

It's my fault I'm here, I deserve this, I didn't study hard enough

They are nigger dogs. No intelligence, you can't train them to do anything besides not shit in the house. Yea there are some sweet ones, but the aggressive ones are too dumb to be stopped and way more dangerous than every other breed.

You're the dogowner equivalent of a nigger-lover.

A bit of an overreaction to a conversation about dogs. And where the fuck are you that you want your own country nuked? You think you're gonna survive the fallout?

LOL RETARD MOVE TO A MURDER FREE CITY WE HAVE LITERALLY OVER 1000 OF THEM HERE.

Not even joking now.
Get your shit together.

I think you it would bite back and bite hard, just kick it hard on it's throat or neck, and don't stop kicking until it releases the other doggo

How good are you at being a woman?

Are you ok? Not sure what you're on about friend, take your meds

IS IT YOU OR THE AUTISM

Christ fuck pitbulls. gas them all, along with owners.

Of course he would, he's a bad ass man, talks about slaughtering idiots like me on an anime imageboard. Don't be fooled, he's a step above the rest of us

nah, dogs will bite as long as they think you aren't a thread to them even if you beat them

the videos in this thread are a great example of that

you have to take their only means of living away from them by making them pass out (besides outright killing them).

After all that, it turns out a couple good ole kicks to the face were most effective.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs