Germans will defend this

>Fourteen year-old Antonio Vasquez visited Berlin, Germany, with his parents and younger sister
>Antonio is a resident of the United States and native to Chicago
>While in Germany, he took a picture of himself performing the Sieg Heil (also known as the Heil Hitler) in front of the historic Reichstag. For the unaware, the Reichstag is the German Parliamentary building
>He posted the picture on Twitter with the following text: "german senate lol heil hittler" [sic]
>Somehow the German police became aware of the tweet and arrested Antonio at his hotel room that night, on charges of performing an illegal gesture in public
>It is not currently known if he will actually be charged or simply sent back to the United States
>Antonio's father, Juan, had this to say: "I've visited thirty countries in my life, and none of them would arrest a child for that. I hope your garbage excuse for a nation has nothing but bad things happen to it in the future"

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39346617

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_salute
northeastctu.police.uk/news/man-cambridge-sentenced-after-abusive-social-media-postings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that kid aware that 6 million innocents were murdered by people who did that gesture?

He should have thought about the 7 millions, serves him right.

When Mexicans start calling your nation garbage it's probably time to reevaluate your priorities.

>tfw even a spic calls your country garbage

BASED ANTONIO

/ourspic/!!!!

Good, it's incredibly disrespectful to the memory of the 8 million.

How could this careless boy not remember the 9 million who died?

The families of the 9 million who died are heartbroken every day. He should have to apologize to all 11 million families

6, no 7, wait no 8, Where the fuck is the Nein!

Pretty distasteful to use a salute that was responsible for the death of 8 million Jews.

The 10 million who died at the hands of bloodthirsty nazis won't be forgotten

Germanys fucked

how awful he didn't remember the 12 million

The souls of 11 million Jews cried when he put his hand up.

Lol Buying in to Germany Nazi propaganda

OY VEY THIS BUAYBEE DESERVES PRISEN FOR DIS AUNTIE SEMITE HAND GESTURE. OY VEY REMEMBA THE SIX HUNDRED MILLION.

OI VEY GOY THINK OF THE 12 MILLION

what people?

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39346617
bad link

Pls don't send that spic family back here

>sullying the memories of the 13 millions and expecting nothing to happens
Serves him right, that fucking white male.

11 million Jews died at the hands of the nazis. How could someone be so disrespectful?

6 gorillion. Get your facts straight.

Hey, fuck you.
Fuck you antisemitic holocaust deniers.
IT WAS 6 GORILLION. NOT 6 MILLION.

>Germany are literally left wing nazis

How could he be so callous towards the families of the 18 gorillion jews

I bet his shitty Chicago teachers never once mentioned the 13 gorillion that died because of that gesture.

What is this world coming to when a young Mexican boy has no concept of the 15 gorillion?

While free speech may have its place, dishonoring the memory of the 17 million jews who lost their lives during WWII is certainly not the right occassion for it.

I can't believe he was so insensitive to the 30 trillion Jews that were brutally murdered

>I hope your garbage excuse for a nation has nothing but bad things happen to it in the future

GERMANY
B T F O
T
F
O

Oi Vey. Dat aunti semiticc spicc's hand gestuore just caused anaduh shoah! Rememba da 20 Gorillion Chosen People murdahd by da Nazis!

OY VEY

Reminds me on how some faggots were trying to criticize the Queen on doing a nazi salute in some home video.

The fucking retards still don't understand that fucking EVERYONE does the nazi salute at some point in their lives either because it's funny or because they just want to see how it feels like.

Funny thing is, the reason for this is because the jews are so fucking butthurt about Hitler that they keep reminding everyone about him, so of course people will see the salute and try to imitate, even innocently.

That kid directly insulted the memory of 6 shekellion innocent souls. Get him on forced HRT now germany !
And import a few more immigrants for reperations for the mental trauma caused by this 14 yo kid

>He posted the picture on Twitter with the following text: "german senate lol heil hittler" [sic]
Truly a poet of modern times

I guess this was one slight the Germans couldn't...passover.

Why would anyone in their right mind go to Rape land brought to you by Merkel?

Nigger post the real link or GTFO

HOW DARE YOU POST THE ANTI-SEMITIC 11 MILLION NUMBER!!!

Germany just needs to chill out, why has one of the most powerful nations started crumbling?

Germany was so great up until now.

Germany died the moment they lost WWII

I suppose so, thats what happens when you let a fucking Austrian lead a German army

>Funny thing is, the reason for this is because the jews are so fucking butthurt about Hitler that they keep reminding everyone about him, so of course people will see the salute and try to imitate, even innocently.
The "nazi-salute" is a roman salute. This salute is embedded in the white man's dna and shows up throughout history. It is as natural for a boy to do the roman salute as it is to swing a hammer and throw a ball.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_salute

>"I've visited thirty countries in my life, and none of them would arrest a child for that. I hope your garbage excuse for a nation has nothing but bad things happen to it in the future"

Holy shit German fags BTFO by a spic

>Officer Hans would rather arrest you for being a dumb ass kid than Mohamed for raping Olga

> I hope your garbage excuse for a nation has nothing but bad things happen to it in the future"
Not wrong.

Fuck you, never hear the phrase:

Juan in the hand is better than two in the bush?

>An oft-cited statistic of 5 million non-Jewish Holocaust deaths has no basis in fact
Fucking WOW. Jews truly are evil if they are making this claim. many people were sent to die in camps, including Jews but it wasn't "exclusively" Jews. Denying that others didn't die is really rotten.

Jesus.

Good, maybe the twenty million can rest in peace now

>I don't know anything about Nazis lol
kys

we censor those we fear. its illegal to speak of
old glory, made illegal by jew no doubt..

I just told my mum about this and she said "Serves the little shit right."

THE LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HE SAID RETARDS!
ALSO:
"1 post by this ID"

Dad's spitting fire

This. It's fake.

Serves him right, that gesture is directly responsible for the homicidal gassing of 47 million jews. I hope he gets what's coming to him

VERY fake news

link to the story you fucking autist. that link you gave doesn't lead to it and there's nothing on jewgle. this better not be a ruse.

northeastctu.police.uk/news/man-cambridge-sentenced-after-abusive-social-media-postings

Brit just got a 4 year prison sentence for being racist on the internet

if they didn't want foreign kids doing that gesture maybe they shouldn't have invented it???

Must suck being German and lacking the basic right to freedom of speech fundamental to true democracies.

But at least nobody's feelings get hurt right?