On behalf of the 62 MILLION MAJORITY I'm calling for the impeachment of Trump because he is a bigot, wasting our money...

on behalf of the 62 MILLION MAJORITY I'm calling for the impeachment of Trump because he is a bigot, wasting our money, being racist, homophobic, ignores our constitution, and puts corrupt people in government HE IS TRAITOR HE HAS COMMITTED TREASON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuGIgf-ICHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>62,000,000
>majority in a nation of over 300,000,000

Do you ever tire of being such a faggot?

OP confirmed retarded shill

Chill dude, it's only a matter of time before it happens. He is digging himself deeper everyday and doesn't even realize it.

I can agree with that, but seriously how did we go from someone who was a well respected, tolerant, intelligent, and charismatic leader to an egotistical sociopath?

The fact that the 62 MILLION MAJORITY voted against him and he still won shows that democracy is dead in America.

This election only strengthened our resolve and I call on all able-bodied citizens to protest this occupation in any way shape or form.

Just relax and go to sleep, user.

Don't you feel sleepy? I sure feel sleepy.

not gonna happen

hillary got more votes she should have won you fucking retard

nuh uh

he dug himself to hell already time to bury his ass

not until hillary is president

It s getting so late. We all need some sleep

but that's not how it works

>racist
>bigot
>homophobe
>corrupt

do you people even try anymore??

Remove California & Trump wins the popular vote.

This is why we have an Electoral College, so populous states can't determine an election for the whole country.

THE SYSTEM WORKS

uh look at his travel ban thats racist and bigoted he doesn't support gays

LOL You need to go back to school, senpai

we need Obama back in

Don't worry.
You just need some rest

Well you fucking gay nigger..if she ""won"" why isn't she president?

>WAAAAH DRUMP HURT MY FEEWINGS

Eichenwald.gif

So you want to stop trump from stopping people that kill gays for the lawlz from coming to America?

Nice ""logic"" nigger

Trump is disgusting he should be impeached. he doesn't respect women

We all need our sleep

Trump will be impeached soon enough.

>Oy Vey!!! Tell them goyim that they don't get who they voted for!!! Make sure the goyim realize the kikes own the Dem party (Pic related) and either our candidate is president or we will drag the country into civil war!!!!

Please go get some sleep

do you even have a president sweden, or is it just some unelected bureaucrat from meme-france

>wasting our money
you're retarded

>racist
you're retarded

>homophobic
you're retarded

>ignores our constitution
you're retarded

How about providing some evidence for your reasoning and having a debate rather than "muh feelings" and "tumblr said so" you fucking retard.

Trump is YOUR president, he's not going anywhere. Stop being a cuck.

must be hard to be this stupid

>he is a bigot
>wasting our money
>being racist
>homophobic
>ignores our constitution
>puts corrupt people in government

News flash cock guzzler, Hillary would have done the exact same thing.

Agreed so get in here for a justice bump

You anons need to to relax and get some rest

>majority
>waaahhh our shithole state full of illegals voting and voter fraud should be able to overturn the will of the entire country

I'm visiting some trans friends here, I'm actually from Portland.

finally some one with common sense! Soon we will have the smartest woman as a president! go hillary!

>MAJORITY
Don't you mean a plurality?

>hillary got more votes
Nope

lmao trump and neonazis BTFO itt

>SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
>SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
>SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
>SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
>SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
>SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
>SHILLS FROM Sup Forums
SHILLS FROM Sup Forums

announcing impeachment on 4 chan where a bunch of autists will use crowd sourcing to call you a faggot

Fake news, everybody knows hillary got 3 million more votes than cheeto mussolini

Don't care if shill, troll, or genuinely this retarded, either way you should drink bleach faggot

Hillary likes to sleep and so should you user. It's late now and you need your sleep. Just like Hillary

lol nazifags have no arguments

BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO

They arent really shills then are they, they just wanna make our mutual enemies cry
noone cares trump won. How are we still talking about this?

Sorry im too high energy to sleep

something something nuclear codes

ONE BIG FAT MISTAKE AMERICA

How is it bigoted when you want to protect your country from terrorism?

62 million isnt the majority.

>trump won

as a democrat i care about the opinion of foreigners however as a democrat i dont care about the opinion of trump supporters so shut up stormturd go back to sucking off your male sex doll with goebbels face pasted on it

Illegal immigrants and people being bussed around to vote multiple times don't really count, you know that right Paco?

kys

Just get some sleep now. It's very late

How is it bigoted when you want to protect your country from terrorism?

>trump won.
this is not an opinion.
you're delusional.

lmao I just realized the occupy democrats watermark look like the ifunny watermark

Your premise is flawed, the ban wouldnt stop the saudi 9/11 hijackers

Youre getting played by known conartist

fuck off kangaroo cock this is a USA thread.

This is the most logical thing I have ever heard a leaf say

shut up nigger

Fake news, everybody knows trump's presidency was invalidated when he was executed for treason in june of 2018

he seems very tolerant of other political opinions.
nothing bigoted here.
to say he doesnt support lgbt is just wrong.

lol neonazis BBBTTTFFFOOO

0/10 an hero

62 million isn't even a third of our population, let alone a majority.

>treason
lol for what?

I'm calling on the real majority. Those whom voted trump and those who didn't vote, as well as third partyers, to kill you leftist cucks in the streets, in your beds, wherever. Have a nice day!

And 275,000 more jobs have been added since Trump's inauguration. Plenty more where that came from

Obviously you haven't heard that the debt has gone down and hundreds of new jobs were added in the last two months...

lol so butthurt he's advocating for violence

>opinion invalidated

>ignores our constitution, and puts corrupt people in government HE IS TRAITOR HE HAS COMMITTED TREASON

You sure that ain't Tyrant Nigger King Obama?

You killed my mom with that post i am calling the authorities

Thanks to obama's policies, trump hasnt passed any bills that would affect that

He's the first president to openly support the LGBT community (unfortunately) and his 'ban' is a tiny fragment of what countless Presidents have done including your precious King Obongo.
STFU and kindly throw yourself off the nearest cliff.

It's late you anti-Trump Anons. Just get some rest because you all must be sleepy because it's so late

Bumping this thread because true.

Blumpfkins btfo

>being this butthurt

haha

>opinion invalidated

I hope it happens, can't wait for civil war.

The people that are capable of fighting it aren't gonna roll over this time, they voted for Trump because it was the last resort before they started assassinating and massacring politicians and their paid rioters. That feeling has not abated but is amplified post-election because of the media shit fit.

You're gonna die lefties, you are fucking done.

get some rest Sup Forums shill

You sound like the sleepy one

this entire thread is about being butthurt
all the democrats can talk about is how butthurt they are.

On behalf of myself I'm calling for all 62 million of you to swallow my cock.

The unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel is based upon shared values of democracy, freedom of speech, respect for minorities, cherishing life, and the opportunity for all citizens to pursue their dreams.

Israel is a staunch ally of the U.S. and a key partner in the global war against Islamic jihadism. Military cooperation and coordination between Israel and the U.S. must continue to grow.

fucking kek! hahahahaha. this is what you are doing. watch this for a laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=HuGIgf-ICHM

lol at this butthurt authoritarian fag

Why dont you suck a dick for an official capitalist gold star, im sure billionaires would be happy to part with their gold for your services

Nope, nigger.

Can we build gas chambers into the wall? It would be more efficient in the long run. Personally I prefer electrocution.

Never ceases to amaze how many of you idiots take the bait

You fucking libshits are the ones butthurt. Why do you not go do us a favor. If you love globalism so much then leave america. "We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of Globalism. - Donald J Trump.

Saying the word "Impeach" is a microaggression for Sup Forums.

Please respect our safespace.

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD NORMIE!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

And also Iran

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at people who think opinions are an impeachable offense.

Haha BTFO

>62 MILLION MAJORITY
stopped right there