Serious question. does Trump really need to fly on AF1 when he travels around the country??

serious question. does Trump really need to fly on AF1 when he travels around the country??

I believe it costs what like $250,000 dollars a hour to fly AF1, why not just appropriate a Boeing 777-300 and use that instead for domestic flights??

Yeah lets put our president and staff on a domestic airline, smart.

he would be in no more danger on a regular 777 than AF1.

unless you honestly believe a terrorist can get a MANPAD into the U.S.

He has to be on AF1 because that's where he has access to the nuclear codes when away from the white-house.

The guy is multi billionaire.
250,000 is literally pocket change.

>it's impossible to smuggle a single object the size of a thick hockey stick into a half-continent sized country with thousands of miles of porous borders and millions of daily cargo transports into its various sea- and airports

AF1 has defence measures against various weapon systems, commercial airliners do not

You seriously underestimate the amount of classified technology on Air Force One. Radar jammers, heat seeking cloakers, anti-missile defense, etc.

Putting the President in the crosshairs of the public would make him accountable to the public. Right now only the jews can kill him.

Just check out her tail

The plane's exterior can withstand nuclear explosions and continue flying.

The pilot can get shot in the head and still safely complete the flight.
The cockpit can seperate itself from the body by 1.4inches for green energy airconditioning.
The escape pod shows no life forms onboard so not even the motherfucking Intergalactic Republic fleet could knock this bitch down.

i don't underestimate the ability of AF1 to protect the President, I feel the threat is overestimated, at least for flying around the country domestically

Those are cannons for firing out MAGA hats across the nation.

brah if it was so simple, terrorists would be blowing up airplanes all over the U.S as they takeoff and land.

>I feel the threat is overestimated
>President Trump
>most controversial and hated by elite president in the history of the US
>threat is overestimated
Fix your misunderstanding then, and you have the answer to the question.

I didn't say it was simple, but it's naive to think it's impossible

who is the threat?? a sandnigger?? or are you implying the deepstate would give some crazy fuck a MANPAD and let'em shoot down the 777.

if (((they))) want him dead they could it a less messy way.

>I feel the threat is overestimated
The cost of losing a one of the most powerful leaders in the world is catastrophic. Your country would be vulnerable for riots or coupes. Your economy would suffer, there would be great instability in most global markets, and billions could be potentially lost.

Why take the chance if the risk is not worth the reward (saving a few million dollars vs. possible collapse of an empire)?

sexy digits

you think the U.S decend into chaos of Trump were killed??? are you fucked in the head or something?? Pence would take over, and the left are more comfortable with him as POTUS

and it's not just a few millions dollars, you are talking billions of dollars over 4 years.

I honestly don't care either way.

>you think the U.S decend into chaos of Trump were killed
Yes. Considering most of the military/national guard support him, I would place bets on an irreversible collapse that would probably end up geographically splitting the country.

lol

Kangaroo stay out of geopolitics.

There is no comparison to the JFK assassination. Nobody in America knew about the "deep state" trying to sabotage a US president. It's painfully obvious the intelligence agencies/MSM want Trump out. Not to mention, in today's age, we get news INSTANTLY, within minutes millions would know.

If there were an unlikely event that would occur:

1. (5-10 minutes in) News coverage will start instantly. Periscope, Facebook Live, this is red meat for the news media. They want to instigate this for more coverage.

2. (30-60 minutes in) There would be celebrations on the streets from the left. It would first start slow, but Soros/"grassroots" activists would bus people to large cities to celebrate/tease (This sounds morbid but the left has since lost their morals)

3. (1 hour in) Pence is sworn as President on Air Force One and declares a state of emergency, goes to an undisclosed military base for hiding.

4. (1-2 hours in) Trump supporters, known for being armed, would become upset and take it to the streets as well. They need time to prepare and arm themselves in case they are threatened.

5. (3-10 hours in) Smug liberals/ANTIFA and Trump supporters would brawl, but all it takes is 1 gun shot to initiate the targets on all civilians. People would be shot on the streets, it would be completely lunacy.

6. (6 hours in) National Guard would be deployed, Pence makes an emergency address on the Emergency Broadcast System, everyone receives notification on their phone or any cable television.

Basically, there will not be enough backup to control every large city. Police infrastructure will become worn out and we might have to close down federal interstates, which would halt all commerce and goods.

Basically, US is not prepared for simultaneous riots. The National Guard's response time for the Charlotte NC riots was pretty dismal.

Many people would take this opportunity to loot and steal things. People have chimped out for a lot less in this country, like the beating of Rodney King or accidental shooting of a random kid by a police officer.

5 is where it all breaks down for that story. Americans are not politically motivated enough to stay on the streets when bullets are on the table. They're too well fed, too used to luxuries, for lack of a better word too soft. Revolutions and unrest on the levels you're talking about historically do not occur in nations without bread lines.

The plane is shielded against an EMP, not a direct nuclear explosion.

Seriously? Why waste a manpad to take out something that can be taken down with lighter and a box of crackerjacks. It would be very easy if they thought it wa diserable. Killing 400 people gets you a day or so on the front page

A president?