Alright hear me out guys, We buy some shit piece of land in, lets say idaho, isolated...

Alright hear me out guys, We buy some shit piece of land in, lets say idaho, isolated, we build a town thats looks completely like a 50s suburb, we have a business area with shops everywhere and coke machines, via mayorship/city council we make it illegal to use modern shit, and everything has to be modeled 50s like, this way cars will be more rare, the way it should be, and we make people pump gas at the town gas station and do a quick check up, next we have our own radio station that plays 50s music for everyone on AM and we only sell am radios (no outside music) and we have small farms outside town. Basically 1950s amish people. Sounds fun to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.sk3w.se:8901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nothing modern
>implying no Sup Forums

>tfw I'll never get to take my best girl out to the malt shop on a Saturday night where all our school chums are hanging out.
>tfw I have no face.

we can get a building sized computer with tubes to stay connected

Use radios but no outside music? I don't think you understand how radios work.

websdr.sk3w.se:8901

we jam that shit, but we would probably be isolated enough and if we only use am radios then bam, no problem

This is guaranteed to work. Just like the plan to take back Rhodesia with a band of Sup Forums mercenaries, or to turn New Hampshire into a libertarian state through migration.

who said you were invited, canadian scum.

>invited to your retarded fantasy scenario
If you had the wherewithal to purchase a town, you wouldn't be shitposting on Sup Forums right now.

>canadian
werent you still part of Britain in the 50s hahahaha

I actually like this idea. It could be like that M. Night Shyamalan movie The Village

Sign me up to jerk soda and fap burgers

NOOO! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!

>Basically 1950s amish people.

So you want to operate puppy mills?

Personally I'm more of a fan of 1920s, but whatever.

Also there would really need to be some leeway, I don't think abandoning the internet is a good idea, and doing everything through paperwork really sucks. Other then that though I would definitely move to such a place and at least give it a shot.

Also be prepared to be religious, atheism = communism after all.

White women would actually have children for once. If space is at a premium, would you control family size?

It's a self-defeating concept. 1950s America was a place dependent on mass production and mass transport of goods. There's no way the closed-off community would be able to manufacture or procure the right amount of supplies for that period. Even the bar stools in OP's pic would wear out and need replacement very quickly.

If this idea becomes popular enough for space to be an issue the just start a second town

I guess so. The Amish are having the same issue right now because of their high birth rates. Eventually new colonies pop up wherever land is cheap and arable.

You can make plenty of money from tourism if you actually pull it off

>no Internet
>no 2D waifus
>no modern firearms
>no computers

If you have regular tourists, it becomes a renaissance fair, and no one past your first generation will want to stay. Or are we expecting to maintain our numbers with new "immigrants"?

How many autisms on the spectrum are you?

Apparently you've never used AM radio either. I live in NW Florida and I've gotten stations as far of as Houston at night on AM