What the hell have you guys been doing on here lmao

What the hell have you guys been doing on here lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/pro-donald-trump-us-mexico-border-Sup
archive.is/KCaoB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/pro-donald-trump-us-mexico-border-Sup Forums-group-illegal-crossing-network-webcams-blueservo-a7641031.html

We busy as fuck senpai..

If you live in an urban area and aren't calling ICE tip line multiple times a day you hate America and the God emperor

This is what happens....just sayin.

Rule of law will be enforced.

Bye bye wetback freeloadin bitches. Go make mexico great.

We're making America great again one illegal at a time.

For every illegal that doesn't come into the country, that's one extra job for an American citizen.

putting time to use, nice digis

>a network of webcams
sure beats a series of tubes

We're a group of elite hyper hackers single handedly initiating the next holocaust.

I would, but then I'd need to wander my neighborhood and that is just asking to get shot as a white guy.

I'm impressed they actually spelled Sup Forums correctly.

>The Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect message board, which pro-Donald Trump, revealed the apparent move in a Twitter update, alongside screenshots supposedly showing off webcam footage.

What, fucking, retard, writes, this, garbage

Donald should give us funding for developing a patrol drone squad. We could do it for free, even more so if they have criminal immunity for shooting and protecting the national border.

This never happened. Idiots reported illegals in archived webcam footage from a border watching program that had been shut down due to lack of funding.

The real story is that we need to get it funded again asap and dedicate an eternal general to it.

This

I forgot to add that this is very fake news. Sad!

If they're referring to the threads I think they are then the article is clickbait. The feeds were pre-recorded and the service was taken down a long time ago. It was pretty much a demo of what existed before. There have been many threads to revitalize the program though and I hope it does because it's a great idea.

The CIA wishes they had the intelligence we did.

I guarantee you the CIA would of never figured out HWNDU's new location by matching contrail patterns over a small patch of one state.

Sup Forums has enthusiasm and initiative. The CIA is just another company with employees.

The CIA with autism might actually have potential

Wrong, autism is frowned upon in life as far as being a part of something like the CIA.

The CIA doesnt understand how to weaponize autism. Autistic people tend to be obsessed with one thing, and they will excel greatly at that one thing.

CIA is still hiring people based on looks and names.

> Putting otherwise useless and worthy of summary execution NEETs to work
> Bad

What is the problem here?

>Patriots volunteer their free time to report criminals
FTFY

link thread? i bet Sup Forums is taking is taking credit even though it's been Sup Forums or 8 chan doing the dirty work

fuck you kikes

Does Sup Forums know they are doing this?

>if you put webcams on the border and make it a game, I guarantee that you’ll have the best autistic crowdsource surveillance outfit on the planet.

I've been calling lawn service companies and asking for an estimate to cut my grass biweekly. At the end of the call and after we schedule a time for an estimate I ask them to provide proof their labor force is legally permitted to work in the US. Those that don't show up for the appointment get reported to the tip line.

I've reported 3 companies so far,

Shit, we need more tips lile this. You should make an infographic about this one for easy posting

What are some other ways to do our part?

archive.is/KCaoB

Very smart, might call in a tip to a local pizza place

Stop! Malibu needs its gardeners and housekeepers, otherwise the entire city will become paralyzed with no one to clean their homes and mow their lawns

DEVILISH DIGITS

Real life 'wack-a-mole'

Americas finest janitors who do it for free

>would of

I don't think the CIA desires your 'intelligence' user