This is irrefutable

This is irrefutable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checkmate OP

I promote sexual reproduction because living is a good thing. Patriarchy is great and your ideas are silly.

Not enough glue

Is this supposed to be an argument?

Only mentally retarded parents fuck up gender.

I like gender roles because I am a male that likes females and when I get married we will have children.

I had no idea I was wrong this whole time and it is all an illusion. You changed my life.

>implying reproduction and gender roles are bad

Are you suggesting I can't breed because I refuse to live under the patriarchy? Dont you see the flaws in your logic?

Would you post this on your Facebook? You fucking coward.

A human female cannot be made into a male, nor a human male into a female.

You're disregarding every other gender besides male and female. Why.

Can you list these different genders and explain how they are biologically different from one another?

There are no genders beyond male and female.
By chromosomes Male is XY, Female is XX. Anything else is be neither Male nor Female, thus they would not have a gender.

100% yep

>not having several anonymous facebook accounts

Male and female are sexes. Genders are masculine, feminine, common and neuter (some grammatical gender languages have more than those four). Any other use of "gender" is an attempt to conflate something innate with something arbitrary and assigned.

Exactly. You hide behind fake profiles, anime avatars, and masks in public. Too afraid.

I like having a job you NEET

Fascism, racism, and nationalism wouldn't go over well at work? I wonder why..

That bitch is Fucking retarded when your born with 5-alphraductase defienCy you are still Fucking male. You don't just "grow" a Fucking penis out of nowhere you just have a lack of Testosterone until you hit puberty when it becomes fully active. You still have male genitals.

And yes all those are what we call "disorders" you can't just be like "oh well 1/1 million people have xxy chromosomes since that means that is normal." From her perspective type 1 diabetes is how normal humans are suppose to be.

Literally not an argument
>A miniscule percentage of the population have crippling genetic disorders that mean they don't have XX of XY chromosomes so therefore everyone who thinks they are the opposite gender can do so

It hurts snowflakes feelings

Based user facebook accounts blowing niggers the fuck out

I wrote a really autistically long refutation of this once, wish I'd screencapped it.

Basically, that argument is bullshit because all she does is cite a few fringe cases of genetic mutation which are completely irrelevant since the vast majority of transgender people don't have these particular anomalies. Also, she brings up birds, insects, mushrooms and whatever the fuck else which don't apply at all since we're talking about humans. The main argument is that transgender people by and large are still genetically and physically male or female, and their "identity" as the opposite gender is purely psychological; physically they remain the gender they were born as.

Those rare medical disorders that woman was listing are just that... rare medical disorders. Most of the people giving themselves weird gender identities do not suffer from these things. You are fucking crazy.

Having a body that mimics that of the other gender does not make someone the other gender. Having a nonfunctional penis doesn't make someone male.

Some people are born without anuses, or with folded spines. Genetic rarities do not constitute special cases worth of the redefinition of sex and gender.

/Thread

Fuck off you stupid leaf

>living is a good thing
Prove it

>I wrote a really autisticslly long response to this
Write it again

If it isn't so good, why do you continue doing it?

pol BTFO

Hey Moleafneux

I've embraced the absurdity lad, that's why I'm here

I basically just did, read the second paragraph.

Heh. That one's funny because they literally get dis-membered. Surgery and such.

Intersex is fairly common amongst trans people

But moly is a leaf. Is there anything up there? Or just full of Niger?

gen·der i·den·ti·ty
noun
a person's perception of having a particular gender, which may or may not correspond with their birth sex.

What the fuck is "intersex?" Does it have a legitimate definition or is it just another made-up snowflake buzzword? Because I've never heard it used in a sentence by anyone I'd consider halfway credible.

What about Garlic, or Shallots?

I agree wholeheartedly.

big if true

Right, which is the whole fucking point. If some fruitcake wants to put on a dress and call himself a girl it's his own business, and if his friends and relatives want to address him as such and treat him as female in social situations that's their own business. However, objective reality does not change on the basis of people's feelings. A male who "identifies" as female is still male.

Jesus Christ, now I want to batter and deep fry that fucker.

Derailing a thread doesn't refute points made. Trudeau is so popular here in Canada and a great leader because he listens and considers all sides. You're putting your fingers in your ears and crying like a fucking infant.

You are living in a fantasy land and judging things true based on feelings.

This is terminology defined by Memes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Bump for justice
>Imran, who was hired in 2005, was reportedly in possession of an iPad used by then Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz around the time that DNC emails had been leaked to WikiLeaks

>a person's perception of having a particular gender, which may or may not correspond with reality.

right, so why exactly is this particular delusion the center of the new civil rights movement

>owning a Facebook account
Do you know where you currently find yourself?

At last I truly see. Thank you.

>having facebook

>Not using cum as thermal paste
UNASCENDED-TIER.

probably like 90% of Sup Forums have facebook, it's just trendy to pretend they don't

One persons perception is more valuable than a collectives because the collective is not familiar with the individuals own experiences. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. Conservatives, this is why millennials and gen-z are laughing at you.

>mfw organic fags actively promote not continuing to exist
Machines>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biological """life"""

>google it
Yeah, didn't really want to even give it that much validation. So basically it just means "hermaphroditic", and I was essentially correct in assuming that it's just a stupid PC snowflake term for something that we already had a word for?

Anyway, it stands to reason that such people would gravitate toward the transgender community since they don't really have a gender in the first place. However I maintain my position that these individuals are uncommon genetic anomalies, and that most transgender people are either male or female biologically but make a conscious decision to identify themselves as the opposite.

>So basically it just means "hermaphroditic",

Close but it includes a broader range of people that we can determine are "hermaphroditic" in the scientific sense that would not have been labeled so classically. I don't mean based on feelings, such as chromosomes and gonads (e.g., internal testes).

some may be larping but some aren't, that's my only point

The individual's perception doesn't matter because objective reality is what it is. If I decide that I want my dog to be a cat and start referring to it as a cat, and insist that other people start calling my dog a cat as well, I still have a dog. The one failing to grasp simple concepts here is you.

If a man wants to refer to himself as a woman and request that others refer to him as a woman, there's nothing stopping him from doing that. However, the collective has no obligation moral or otherwise to validate these delusions or rearrange society to accommodate these people. Also, I would once again like to emphasize that THE OBJECTIVE REALITY OF HIS BEING MALE remains what it is.

lost

>Not posting the full version

>Getting me so mad about not posting the full version that I forget to attach the image

Exceptions prove the rule.
Yes, there are real hermaphrodites out there but it's fucking rare.

Fair enough, I'll give the page a closer read. Still going to call it a snowflake term tho

Sup Forums your meme game is fucking weak

Sup Forums's denial game strong

You call that funny?

>Moleafneux
Literally no one is saying that