You may hate Pajeet, but you cant deny his food is the best

You may hate Pajeet, but you cant deny his food is the best.

>Indians shit in the streets
>smell like shit
>food literally looks like liquid shit
>when you eat it, you end up smelling like shit too

what a disgusting people

>unghh
*SPLAT*

>looks like diarrhea on rice

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

Overkill on the coriander.

I can't look at this and not think of poo in loo

Indian food is decent, but plenty of other ethnic food is way better. Chinese and Mexican are still the kings of ethnic food. Thai is for hipsters. Japanese is for wannabe yuppies and weeaboos.

>ethnic food ever
Fuck that, i'll stick to my unseasoned meat and boiled vegetables, thank you very much.

Shut up thai is awesome

Are we being raided by /ck/?

i dont like poos much
but fuck thats dissapointing

>crown jewel of the empire

this is on reddit front page REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF PLEBBITER REEEEEEEEEEEE

dal

Their inmune system must be anti HIV tier.

Chicken curry is my shit. And naan is good.

Chinese and Mexican at this point are just fast convenience food in American culture. If you want authentic Chinese, you don't go to some take-out restaurant, you go to one of the real deals. I imagine likewise with Mexican, too.

I had that curry nigger food a couple of months ago. I haven't puked and shit that much in my whole life. The drink I got was pretty good and the food looked great but holy fuck no wonder these fucks shit everywhere.

And they drink cows piss too

It is good, but Chinese food is better than Thai. Anyone that says Thai is better, is half a fag.

That's incorrect. Chinese is all greasy and heavy. Thai is actually decent. Viet Namese done right is amazing, but harder to get from a food truck.

Why the fuck are they eating shit on the ground????

Not even in the poorest parts of Brazil people shit on the middle of the streets, drink piss out of cows pussy or eat shit on the ground, seriously, what the fuck

>his food is the best.

no.

>yfw all the best curry is actually made by scots, brits and americans

Cows piss can't be worse than what comes out of a Brazilian tap

That's what I'm saying. I'm not talking about Panda Express or Taco Bell, I'm talking about Pedro's taco stand in down the street or Ching Chong Wang's hole in the wall Chinese food.

Germans and Japanese have far better cooking than Indian food.

To be fair that's Punjabi food so you should be thanking Sikhs before Pajeets

Agreed.

>Ching Chong Wang's hole in the wall Chinese food.

I do so love those little chink places. They serve the best food.

Thanks for bringing up Vietnamese food, even that is better than Thai.

whats Barbados like?

Vietnamese food is my favorite...

I enjoy those drinks with the tapioca pearls...

I enjoy lemongrass tofu...

I enjoy those cheap working class vermicelli rice noodle bowls topped with vegetables and a few egg rolls, drizzled with some sort of dressing. It's like $3 or something and it fills you up and is even healthy, tastes great. Not even made of dog or cat.

my favorite food is Austro Hungarian food. Goulash, Schnizel , hgggghhhhh

Hey! You! Yes you, faggot, the one reading fucking Sup Forums! EAT A FUCKING DOSA

True. Service is almost always super awkward but the food is usually cheap and really good. During lunch at work I usually go looking for something like those places

indian food is god tier

only asian food I like

>Talk about br water
>What is Flint water scandal

Try to ridicule Brazil with other thing plz

You forgot something : they use dryed cow shit as fuel to cook they food.

>Service is almost always super awkward but the food is usually cheap and really good

So true. I can get a heaping plate of curry or lo mein for under 8 dollars that feeds me for 2 meals. My goodness it is top notch quality though.

>under 8 dollars
What kind of homosexual shit hole do you live in?

>Flint
niggers live there, it's genius

>to cook they food
ippa bix nood dippa be boppa they be cookin they food, yo!
Nigger detected

>You may hate Pajeet
It's more looking down on him and laughing at him, like a retarded puppy

>DOSA
back to India with you, our streets are not safe

Are you implying you need to spend in upwards of 20 dollars for a good meal?

On a smaller island West of Barbados, former British colony. A tropical paradise, they haven't figured out gutters so there's stagnant water and horrible mosquito swarms in many places. Also the power is out for 24 hours every 3 weeks. The government is laughably incompetent, there's 2 parties and they are both Labor. The people claim to be strictly Christian but alcoholism is how everyone passes time and rape is rampant.

I actually don't hate pajeets.

They're dirty mongrels of course, but out of the non humans they're probably the least annoying, except for east asians.

Our aryan ancestors ran these subhumans in the caste system in ancient india, so we should be nice to our ancient slaves.

no

sorry to hear.

No, I'm implying $8 should buy more like two meals, and you probably pluck you leg hairs and pencil them back in.

HOO-HOO! HOO-HOO!
EVEN AN OWL CAN POO IN THE LOO!
WHY CAN'T YOU?

>tikka masala
Saag is where it's at you fucking pleb.

The funny thing about Indian food is that it looks the same whether you eat it or shit it out.

I miss John in Barbados :(

That dish was made by Pajeet specifically to satisfy the tastes of British colonists. And yes, it's good, if you can trust the people making it to not have shit covered fingers.

Ah, ok satan. You had me befuddled there. Carry on.

Do you live in 1990s?

>Saag
You'll need some of this!

Saag without methi is lame

No, I live where there is only a budding gay problem. Not until the last year or two have I seen homos out on the street, holding hands, etc.

They used to just keep it to one or two zones where everyone knew that's where the gay bars were, and there was no need to parade it around.

Scots are Brits you Mong

Most countries (apart from ones in the mid-section of Africa) have wonderful dishes, India being no exception, but to say that Indian food is superior to French or Spanish cooking is ridiculous.

I enjoy Indian food, but on the other hand I have a plugin that reverse image searches on mouseover and you are busted for being a predatory homosexual redditor.

Shouldn't you be defending pedophiles and talking about gaslighting and le drumpf?

Why are they doing this?!

Do they have no tastebuds? I'm pretty sure they're picking up gravel, dirt and hair off that pavement.

Can't tell if food is pre or post consumption, please advise.

religious ritual

It's called curry butty arse

It's traditional

Vietnamese food is amazing. The place I used to go to had the best vegetables, always so fresh and perfect. And the duck was always amazing. Bo luk lac I think is what it's called was my favorite dish. Cubed beef tenderloin in sauce on a bed of veggies. Their sandwiches are always good, and always cheap and piled high. Their soup is great. It's all around the best ethnic food.

>Scots are Brits you Mong
my mistake, I assumed they were English

Why? Is Pajeet italian? It doesn't looks like italian food

>I have a plugin that reverse image searches on mouseover and you are busted for being a predatory homosexual redditor.
top fucking kek op blown the fuck out

Best indian cuisine chefs are British, best "indian" dishes were created in the UK. It really makes you think.

Nah, just kidding.

I don't know if it's the best, but it can be tasty.

You have never lived until you've been in vietnam and you order pho ga and it's full of sinue, cartilage, and blood clots but the vegetables are fresh as fuck and you squirt in enough red and brown sauce that about a gallon of snot comes out of your head.

And then you feel like you haven't been nourished like that in a decade.

but that peanut sauce though....

In their wildest fucking dreams

POO

sauce on thisssssssssssSSSLOOT

racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
stop being racist

>Fenugreek
What if I DON'T want to smell like a Canadian?

Disgusting people
Disgusting nation
>Fucking amazing food

Literally how

fuck off proxyjeet, get back to us when you take a shower and finally clean yourself off

Indians wipe their asses with their bare hands and only rinse with water.

Enjoy your e. Coli and hepatitis.

Get fucking real. Indian food looks and smells the same way going in as it does going out.

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

You don't get a fucking choice

pic related looks like fucking canned cat food

indian food is scrumptious. but some of these people live in the middle of nebraska and shit, so you can't expect them to ever have tried it

IRONY

The fact you were still able to understand this (even as one of your local dialext) despite grammatical errors prove your language is indubitably inferior.

Deal with it. English is made to accept hordes of migrants who barely speak it.

>tfw superior French
>tfw cultural barrier

All the Indians I've met in Japan have been based, but I guess that's because only the educated clean ones who understand toilets can afford to come here.

>Indian cuisine
>better than Hungarian cuisine
nupe

There is a documentary on Netflix called something like Finding General Tso or some shit. It was pretty interesting. It details the rise of the American Chinese restaurant and it's evolution of food choices. Basically none of the dishes they serve are actually authentic Chinese food. They're just different dishes that were tried over the years that were found to be appealing to american tastes. Even tho most all Chinese restaurants are independently owned, anywhere you go the menu is basically the same. It's like a franchise formula.

Mexican food is a lot better than pajeet streetshit

Pajeet shit is literally for subhumans

All you need to do is go to Emerald Chinese Buffet to understand what's going on.

Last time I went, they had Vitamin C flavored jell-o for desert. With whipped cream.

I like the part where they ask the fresh-off-the-boat Chinese people, coming to America and needing to get jobs in Chinese places what they think of the food their serving, and this one guy looks down, looks up, looks a little embarrassed and says it's garbage; The worst parts of the chicken, then looks around to make sure nobody is going to get mad at him for saying that. They don't, so they all laugh and chortle.

Brazil's got more room and a lot less people than India.