Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

I agree. He should resign immediately.

Now defend this, Sup Forums. Trump CLEARLY doesn't deserve to have a say in this, he reaped EXACTLY what he sew, why is r/The_Donald and /ptg/ still defending him?

Shareblue? Fuck that, sharered instead.

Read the article, Drumpfkin.

"We need a government that can work and work well from day one for the American people. That will be impossible with Hillary Clinton, the prime suspect in a massive, far-reaching criminal investigation. Her current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and will make it virtually impossible for her to govern or lead our country."

Now riddle me this, Drumpfkin, just WHY is he turning on this now? You're the one played, not me. Fuck, I VOTED for Trump.

>linking directly to the site
that's some pretty weak guerilla marketing, Soros

To what site?

>thinking I work for Soros

You really need to chill with that, bud. Not everyone who's anti-Trump works for Soros. This just shows why you Drumpfkins are laughed at by the rest of the world outside your echo chamber.

Lmao youll be clamoring for reasons to hate drumpf for 8 years you fat minimum wage faggot. Die

Jesus fucking Christ you couldn't win an election in rural Lousiana with these tactics

He won't even make it past this month with what's lined up against him. How are you this delusional to believe 8 more years of lies and narcissism shoved down your throat? Do you enjoy this? Why are you a masochist?

You're moving the goalposts. Stop.

JESUS CHRIST
Nobody here uses the term Drumpf

Dont have even a basic grasp of the vocabulary
"If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you shall win none of 100 battles."

>You're moving the goalposts.
...oh no....
Do you think I'll get in trouble for using an informal fallacy while responding to a paid shill on the notoriously vitriolic political section of an American anime image board?

Mods plz no ban

Fag

Was making fun of OP and ppl who still think drumpf is funny (or ever was)

Could you drop character for a second and explain to me the point of trolling like this? I genuinely don't understand what you get out of it.

I already confirmed I'm not a shill. Why are you still keeping up? Why haven't you admitted any of these words are being used against you?

"We need a government that can work and work well from day one for the American people. That will be impossible with Hillary Clinton, the prime suspect in a massive, far-reaching criminal investigation. Her current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and will make it virtually impossible for her to govern or lead our country."

"It is very likely that FBI Director Comey, and the great special agents of the FBI, will be able to collect more than enough evidence to garner indictments against Hillary Clinton and her inner circle – despite her efforts to disparage and discredit them. If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting President under felony indictment and, ultimately, a criminal trial.

It would grind government to a halt."

"For the US President to be under investigation by the FBI, would be a Constitutional crisis."

From both of your cult leaders, Donald Trump and Sean Hannity's truly.

Now, can you debate and defend this without getting defensive and resorting to calling me a shill or will I have to just laugh at how irreprehensibly mindless and cultlike you are. You've been gaslit, wake the fuck up.

>Could you drop character for a second and explain to me the point of trolling like this? I genuinely don't understand what you get out of it.

Maybe they are amused by the mental convolutions trumptards go to justify his infinite hypocrisy and bullshit?

So what will you say when YOUR president gets investigated? Just think, we could stop all presidents from ever leading by having them investigated for anything we can possibly conjure up. And why stop there? Lets apply this to congress and judges. We can literally over throw the government this way. Stop all government activity. No welfare checks, no legislation, national parks closed, no military defense, NO government activity at all. Just by making shit up and claiming it has to be investigated to know if it's true.

>Why haven't you admitted any of these words are being used against you?
Look at the flag, shillcuck.

Obama hasn't been investigated once. But nice try, the goalposts have already been moved by your cultist friend right over here.

Lol cry more

I'm not saying the op is trolling because he is against trump. He comes here with a shareblue link and says he used to support trump but blah blah blah nuclear codes. This is obviously trolling. OP may very well be a trump supporter false flagging to increase rage against shareblue. I just don't understand why actual people waste their time with trolls like this.It's not funny or clever in any way and doesn't even really make people mad.Why not do something else instead? Watch a movie or listen to some music, this seems like a really bad way for someone to spend their free time.

Still this butthurt over losing

>Maybe they are amused by the mental convolutions trumptards go to justify his infinite hypocrisy and bullshit?
See, this is some grade 9 level vocabulary and grammar, yet you're so shit at shilling. It's like you're not even trying. Or you're afraid to try because if you actually write shit that legitimately sounds like the people you're pretending to be your bosses who review your posts might think you actually believe the shit you're writing and fire you.

Someone shouldn't run for president while under investigation either.

I'm not the one crying.

If by "butthurt" do you mean, betrayed? Because Trump's words speak for themselves, Mr. I've been Gaslit by the Orange Narcissist and I can't escape because I'm part of an alt-right cult.

OP's made 5 replies though.
Big ones.

Also
>obvious b8 isn't regular pol content

Exactly. This is why the feds should have done this much earlier than now. If Hillary got investigated by Kremlin-led movements, then why is Trump all of a sudden immune to this?

Your mother should have smothered you when you were but a child. I sincerely hope that your closest loved one dies of a horrific congenital disease and that their last words to you are that you were a disappointment to them

>(((elites))) try to start war between USA and Russia
>Trump elected, no war
>continually try to put Trump under bullshit investigations so he cant govern
>try to start war in Asia

fpbp
sage

>Obama hasn't been investigated once
You know why? Because your silly ass rule doesn't apply. If it did, all conservatives would have to do is have him investigated for anything, like being a space alien or illegal immigrant. And then guess what! Bam! He can no longer lead while being investigated...and he HAS to be investigated to see if it's true or not! See how that works you fucktard? And it can be done with ANY president from your political party, because this stupid ass fucking rule/law would have to apply to everyone.

>he reaped EXACTLY what he sew
>sew
Learn English and then KYS faggot

The rules don't apply to democrats, they can have a president that makes ransom payments to countries that chant "death to America" and a candidate that takes money from countries that toss gay people off of buildings, and also pic related while we're talking about Russian relations. But a republican can't try making deals without being called a Russian puppet. It's kind of pathetic really

>shareblue.com
When David Brock sends his people, he isn't sending his best.

>why is r/The_Donald and /ptg/ still defending him?
It's what cucks do.

Hitting all the right buzzwords. You're either a dedicated troll or a grand fuckup of a shill.

#hi, Tommy!