i.imgur.com/crecWtA.jpg
>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar21
>Jihadists attack SAA in Hama using SVBIED's, claim to capture several checkpoints and 2 tanks
>Jihadist advance in Jobar after launching new assault
>SAA recapture Hamid Hawsh, Jafirat Mansur & Diham in E Aleppo as they attempt to encircle Deir Hafer
>IS cuts off government’s only supply route to Aleppo
>FSA-affiliated group joins Al-Qaeda coalition; making it the largest militant group in Syria
>Ru openes reconciliation center in YPG's Afrin, denies term"military base"
>SDF capture train station in SE Raqqa
>Militants capture Jabal Al-Naqab from IS
>US-coalition airstrike hits Raqqa school building housing civilians
>Al-Qaeda attacks IS in al-Yarmouk camp, S Damascus
>Syrian choppers drop bombs on jihadist near Israel
>IS captures 9 Iraqi security officers
>23+dead,45 injured in IS carbomb in Bagdhad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2wioCKYGMpw
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebels-report-fresh-israeli-airstrikes-near-damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=gM7p0j-yZd4
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/844481608606461952
sputniknews.com/business/201703181051729657-russian-turkish-scuffle-over-wheat-tomatoes/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/21/russia-train-ypg-kurds-northern-syria/
kikebook.com/dimashq.now/posts/1189679357824341
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw0oLqBSV4Y
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/844495735039025152
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/844492199907741698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good morning.

Nothing interesting has happened since dawn.

big if true

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNING SYRIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

youtu.be/2wioCKYGMpw

So, for the last 3 days there have been kike jets flying around my town during the day and night, being annoying as fuck.
Apparently, Cyprus doing exercises with Israel to find out how it's Russian-made anti-aircraft weaponry (TOR M1 and BUK) does against American-made F16s and F15s (the roaches use the same planes). The Israelis want to test out the same thing.
The exercises are called "Gideon-Onisilus"
This happened once or twice before, but not with the intent of testing AA weaponry, from what I know.

Reminder to check map updates on MilitaryMaps instead of hohol maps which bases its updates on jihadi twitter propaganda.

Reminder to upgrade to an i7 or Ryzen 7 system before attempting to use militarymaps.

Israel hit Syria again; things are escalating

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

>Israel is drawing up contingency plans to evacuate up to a quarter-million civilians from border communities to protect them from attacks from Hamas, Hezbollah or other Islamic militant groups.

>The mass evacuations would be the biggest in Israel’s history, part of a bigger plan where the army works with municipalities to keep civilians safe.

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html

>Syrian rebels report fresh Israeli airstrikes near Damascus

timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebels-report-fresh-israeli-airstrikes-near-damascus

Hama offensive isn't interesting?

Holy shit man how exciting.

>A relatively calm frontline
>Making a thread when the only thing happening is the sure march of mechanized death toward the N4 east of Deir Hafer.

>the fourth round of airstrikes attributed to Israel in Syria in less than a week.

how fucked are they?

35%.

For the convenience, current situation according to MilitaryMaps.

Good morning from the land of juicy burgers. Popped in an /sg/ bread last night and someone had unconfirmed reports of ISIS killing 80 troops and capturing 22, any truth?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

*POOF* BYE-BYE

KURD'D

ERDOGAN BTFO

Fuck Israel and fuck jew people.

Jihadi advances are still continuing according to hohol

They're having a hell of a time finishing them off, though.

So far rebels claimed khattab and souran but offensive might be ongoing we will see.

News reports from Syria usually come in as dark comes.

Pictures from yesterday's offensive by HTS were in the day so the offensive was during the day

Reports however were released long after the sun had set

>IS airforce hits school full of civs

like poetry

Those fucking moderate beheaders have gotten some second wind, prolly due ro help from T*rkey and Kikesrael. I wish fire and brimstone upon these two nations.

So, Greatest Ally is deliberately provoking Assad to fight back so they could cry shoah and get the shabbos goy at the White House to crush Syria outright?

Just wait for the referendum, /tg/ will be hella fun

Pretty much, yeah. Even after swallowing the Sup Forums pill, I really did not hate them. Learned to mistrust them but I did not hate them. It was personal with muslims so I hated them more. Well, nowI am learning.

probably Erdogan repaying for Manbij

ANNA-NEWS new Video
youtube.com/watch?v=gM7p0j-yZd4

[PICS]
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/844481608606461952
>Da'ish corpses littering the streets of central #Mosul after #Iraq's armed forces passed through.

rebel attacks more like last try, they know they can't win anymore

>implying the vote counters won't be Erdo's lapdogs

Vote manipulation happens in Albania all the time. Why shouldn't in Turkey? They're the ones from whom we take the shittiest parts of our culture.

If Erdogan wins there will be riots, if Erdogan loses Erdogan will riot. It's a win win situation for us.

Unfortunately, there is no chance for Turkey to become Syria 2.0, though it will keep Erdo occupied for a while.

Turkey is doomed, they decided to choose road of confrontation

Putin tried to make erdogan sane and pospone conflict, but erdogan insists on war, so war will be.

But turkey soon will have default and they run out of money and assets to sell to cover trade deficit and to pay dividends to jews. Erdogan will not be able to explain to his muslim followers why they need to suck gay dick. He will blame USA, EU and russia.

sputniknews.com/business/201703181051729657-russian-turkish-scuffle-over-wheat-tomatoes/

There might be, Erdogan upset a lot of people recently, and if the conspiracy theory that US supported the coup then we might see more unrest and "snipers"

Taking back Iraq ain't free, the streets of Mosul gotta be littered with the blood of sunni islamists. Al Baghdadi is not my caliph, he is an islamist sunni and probably a jewish plot as well :DD

Nah Erdo will calm down after the referendum.
It is never that black and white as you say

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/21/russia-train-ypg-kurds-northern-syria/

they'll be fine

Talked about it with my french friend the other day. There are huge kurdish and turkish groups in western Europe. Imagine when civil war happens in Turkey and they start fighting it out in Europe too.

(Would be pretty comfy desu, hardly any turks in here)

^ this

and you were helping all the time, if you let him speak in your country he wouldn't get this much of support now

Yeah man, there has been plenty of conflict between Kurds and Turks in my city. Lately i've noticed more graffiti,posters and stickers from both sides.

Latest suothfront Hama map

do you know the what is the percentage of the groups in the city?

is that guy like 3' by the right (facing) wheel?

Maybe he isn't getting more support. Maybe his usual supporters are just louder.

Approx 4.5k Turks, no numbers on Kurds though. Around 100k Kurds and 75k Turks in Sweden total.

So the FSA is taking over Damascus and Hama as we speak.......is this it, bros? Did we get BTFO? Are Assads days finally finished?

Give it to the American to notice height first. Why are you guys so obsessed with height.

Dunno.

>(Would be pretty comfy desu, hardly any turks in here)
Hardly any is still too many

meant to

>100k Kurds

Did not Kurds want to raise a 100k strong army?
This does not look good for you Swede-bro

>:D :D :D :D :D

Dude, my country is like 97% white. Its a-OKAY.

Also majority of the rest is viets who have their little shady mafia shits but keep to themselves and are pretty well integrated.

>Tfw I'd live in the age where Sweden will be the battlefield for a new caliphate

>do you know the what is the percentage of the groups in the city?
What is the entire population of Sweden Alex?

god i hope roach king attacks you guys so no one in europe would say anything when putin reclaims constantinopole

>Guy
He's probably 10 years old

Absolutely not.

Same thing was being said when the beheaders went on the offense in Aleppo, SAA eventually will come out on top

Don't get me wrong, you'll crush the 3% easily, but you'll still have to smell them.

>tfw barely any turk in spain
>tfw only a small community of them live in Barcelona, that pakistan shithole of a city

Catalonia independence soon
But in caliphate form!

Whats the chance of SAA and the Kurds working together to cut off FSA from entering Syria alltogether? Also does them counter attacking mean theyre desperate?

>Barely any Turks
what bout cancer Marrocans and africans flooding in trough that shithole?

Do you know why there wasn't a /sg/ thread?

It's simple, it's because the SAA is getting BTFO RIGHT FUCKING NOW

LMAO

yesterday they said that nothing HAPPENED and that everything was UNDER CONTROL

THE REBELS HAVE LITERALLY REACHED HAMA's NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS

CLASHES AROUND QOMHANA AS WE SPEAK

HOLY SHIT

LOOK AT THIS DAMAGE CONTROL
>kikebook.com/dimashq.now/posts/1189679357824341
>everything is under control, the army just retreated from a checkpoint on the outskirts of Soran and a little barrier far from Khattab

while SORAN, khattab, SHEER, khirbat hijama, SUBEEN, the hama-maharda highway, and A LOT of other TOWNS and POINTS HAVE FALLEN TONIGHT

HTSAA BTFO
clashes right NOW IN MAJDAL, around QOMHANA and OFFENSIVE in al ghab SOON

YES, THIS IS WHY THERE WASN'T A /sg/ THREAD

MAD BECAUSE PF THE REBELS'

M A D
G
A
I
N
Z

Africans only want to go to Germoney and north europe, tey are not idiots
Moroccans are our personal cancer, but they dont chimpout on mass, too busy stealing copper.

What happens here guys? Is Assad getting raped by rebel troops?

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw0oLqBSV4Y

Back to your cuckshed.

Those gainz are a meme. By the way how is your gf's son?

I hope to go to barca this year

Muhammed why do you capitalize your words so much?

he will not calm down, because of factor that i mentioned

i can bet.

>Moroccans are our personal cancer, but they dont chimpout on mass, too busy stealing copper.
Fucking kek. Here theyre even too stupid for that they just do armed robberies

I hear Turkey's "Euphrates shield" is about to get attacked from two sides as retaliation for breaking the ceasefire.

This is all to serve ISISrael, because they're pissed off for losing a plane.

Resident shill reporting in? Hey there /sg/ pet.

Assads forces where to busy fighting isis in eastern syria the rebels took advantage.

Every time you think about giving the israelis a second chance for removing kebab, they stab you in the back and attack Regime forces who do nothing outside of their country instead of attacking terrorists.
God, each day my hatred for israel grows more and more.

Okay NOW you can celebrate.
>Deir Hafer surrounded by SAA after capturing Um 'Adasah, liberating the city will allow SAA to continue purging IS from Aleppo countryside
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/844495735039025152

Unreliable source.

How fucked is FSA when America and the Kurds cut off Turkey from syria?

This may sound like a conspiracy to some, but I have seen kurds and turks fight in germany already. It isn't that far off.

Pretty sure that those advances are the best shitty gains of the rebels in the last year.
About time

Holy shit he is back

Updated map by @archicivilians showing Rebels made quick gains in less than 24hrs, now 5.5km NW of #Hama.

>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/844492199907741698

HOLY SHIT

those FUCKING MAD GAINZ

..M................G
.A A.............A A
D...D...........I.....I
.A A.............N.N
..M.................Z

..G
.A A
I......I
.N N
...Z

now 5.5km NW of #Hama.
>now 5.5km NW of #Hama.
now 5.5km NW of #Hama.
>now 5.5km NW of #Hama.
now 5.5km NW of #Hama.
>now 5.5km NW of #Hama.
now 5.5km NW of #Hama.
>now 5.5km NW of #Hama.

FUCK HTSAA

Better to wipe the town out, saves a lot of time for later.

It's sad that Russia is being pushed around by both the roach king and the kike-kites. Pootin is a pathetic shitbag.

AHAHAHAHA HE CRAWLS OUT OF THE WOODWORK IN THE MOST PREDICTABLE WAY

I don't know why Assad hasn't activated the S-400 to take out those Israelis. They're flying 40 year old jets.

It's this guy again.
Fuck off cuck.

How would rebels know who is bombing them, could be Syrian planes, could be Russian, how did they know it was Israeli planes.

Guess the kike commanders alongside the rebels received the memo

Sometime next month russia is training SDF Troops in Shahba Area

wait a second
they DO have a brain inside their heads?

well it is more like the worst case scenario when you have civil war in turkey and the diaspora in europe chips in.

>I don't know why Assad hasn't activated the S-400 to take out those Israelis
Because Putin has Assad on a leash and Nuttyahoo has both Putin and Trump on a leash. Israel runs the world and wants Syria destroyed so it will be destroyed.

The S-400 and S-300 have never been fired in anger, they are the world's most expensive sundials.

What will happen if SDF and SAA are the winners? ofc were talkin bout maybe a year or two in the future but. I dont think the kurds wanna go home empty handed.