Is Dave Chappelle /ourguy/?

Is Dave Chappelle /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-lEzYZMo1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>twitter-posting shit with 1 like

ban yourself

Didn't he vote Hillary?

This sheboon is missing out, Dave Chapelle is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-lEzYZMo1k

this girl is probably just directing her oppression at herself via racism against her own race

Based Texas.

Dave Chappelle is anti-white

Dave chapelle is great. We need more people like him these days. I think the early SJW got to him when he had his freakout. Moved to Africa, came to his senses, realized PC culture is fucking retarded, and moved back to america redpilled.

Trannies got BTFO

What does Ja Rule think about it?

He has a new stand up special?

Watched the two new ones on Netflix. Not impressed. I've seen him do both sets with much more of the old Dave energy before, both of these seemed very low energy, like he was exhausted and high. Dave is fighting the red pill. Like he can almost make all the right connections but his blackness won't let him accept it. Wait till he gets the Seinfeld gay French king reaction. Oh wait, he won't because he's Dave Chappelle.

>SJW
You misspelled JEW.

Dave is his own guy, completely unafraid to take on every taboo, making biting social commentary while being hilarious. He was so brilliant ((( they))) took him down.

This fucker is stealing polanball jokes now?

Dave I know you're lurking here you better recognize for stealing our memes

>only has 1 like

Kek. That's niggers worst nightmare

I laughed so fucking hard at that point.

He literarily told a crowd full of normies 2 NUKES = ANIME

What a fucking legend

Wow, yeah it's almost like if your candidate doesn't make adequate progress on actually fulfilling his campaign promises and doesn't show any intention of ACTUALLY fulfilling it could possibly cause you to scrutinize him.

stopped watching shortly after this because he had a really terrible bit that went on way too long but the way he went in on asians here, he should be catching a career ending amount of social justice lynch-mobbing right now and I haven't heard a single fucking peep from those people. Even Salon has up a "Dave Chapelle, King of Comedy" article right now.

he should test where the end of the liberal coddling of black artists lies with his next special and anally rape hollywood and jews for two hours.

ALL COMEDIANS ARE THE NATURAL ENEMIES OF PC SJWS

THE THOUGHT POLICE THREATENS WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING

Dave Chapelle is actually the most redpilled guy in Hollywood, and not for OP's dumb ass reasons. Go to imdb and see the huge gaps in his roles. The Chapelle show didn't get more seasons, even though it was set up to, because he was scared of secret cabal controlling Hollywood. Like Illuminati, except he doesn't explicitly say the name. You can just watch his interview with Oprah on youtube to get a good gist of his situation at the time.
Martin Lawrence (main actor in Big Momma, Black Knight, etc) went mad and was running around in public with a gun talking about people coming to "get him". Dave Chapelle talked about how he really looked up to him, saying that someone that he really respected doing something like that really shook him. He knew that he wasn't crazy so he took that as a sign to get the fuck out. Initially when he heard the news of Martin Lawrence going crazy he straight up flew to Africa and stayed a few days without telling anyone. Later he stayed on a farm with his family for a few years, to just get out of everying. Maybe even over a decade if he was staying there the whole time and not moving houses.
Picture is his gap in movie roles.