Urban/Rural

Why would anyone choose urban chaos over God's country? Temporarily to get the degree, or the work experience, fine, but I'm in heaven: few immigrants, few liberals, few PEOPLE!

I could make more money in most any shithole city on the globe, but why would I put myself and my family through that?

How can urban conservatives keep their shit together in that situation?!

It's not a choice. The city people are economic capital their lives don't have to have fresh air or access to land resources. They are the sheep.

At any particular time of history there have always been one or two cities of the monstrous sort -- viz., Babel or Babylon, Ur-Lhassa, Nineve, Syracuse, Rome, Samarkand, Tenochtitlan, Peking -- but we live in the Megapolitan (or Necropolitan) Age, when such disastrous blights are manifold and threaten to conjoin and enshroud the world with funebral yet multipotent city-stuff. We need a Black Pythagoras to spy out the evil lay of our monstrous cities and their foul shrieking songs, even as the White Pythagoras spied out the lay of the heavenly spheres and their crystalline symphonies, two and a half millennia ago.

nice pic user.

Glad you're in the know, and happy for you.

That's wrong though

I have to admit, your comment flew way over this hillbilly's head, so I feel I have to play the part.

Say what now?!

Since we modern city-men already dwell in tombs, inured after a fashion to mortality, the possibility arises of the indefinite prolongation of this life-in-death. Yet, although quite practicable, it would be a most morbid and dejected existence, without vitality or even thought, but only paramentation, our chief companions paramental entities of azoic origin more vicious than spiders or weasels

>states closer to canada are smarter

really gets the old noggin joggin

What's wrong? Please explain.

Not sure I understand any of that, but I'm up for a peyote excursion whenever it's most amenable to you.

were you part of that sample? Have you ever been asked to be part of that sample? I never have.

Hmmm. . . gets the noggin joggin.

The electro-mephitic city-stuff whereof I speak has potencies for achieving vast effects at distant times and localities, even in the far future and on other orbs, but of the manipulations required for the production and control of such I do not intend to discourse in these pages.

Well, it's the thought that counts.

I'm still not sure what yours is, but I doubt you do either.

The ancient Egyptians only buried people in their pyramids. We are living in ours

He said he's a pseudo-intellectual, Joe Bob.
You're supposed to praise him.

Well if everyone weighed in on it it wouldn't really be a sample now would it

Why is there a meme that city liberals and hillary supporters are smart? It doesn't make sense.

OK, that's getting a little too deep for me. Are you saying we are currently living in a predetermined tomb?

If so, fuck that. Some anons have potential for greatness, and I will support their efforts. Some anons don't, or choose not to. Is anonymity in a great life so bad, user?

We must all do our part to fight the degenerate left, but I'd rather do it from a position of comfort. I'm not admitting defeat though. The tombs can wait.

fuck off

>finding drive up windows and pizza delivery in bum fuckt egypt

I would have had that but my family had to sell off most of their farmland and acreage in the 1980s. Rain on the Scarecrow, FarmAid and all that era. I think that's when they really started pushing everyone into slavery in the cities. I wish we could have been one of the holdouts. I want to get back to this someday soon.

kek

Now if yur if'n a start a brawl, I'm hankerin to hire ya on. Wanna be my manager? Tough Man contest isa commin up soon. Yous in?

Well is ya, or is ya not?!

> lives in SF Bay Area

CA = 95.5 bwhahahah
Everything makes sense now.

our efforts are but of no consiquence for the megapolis we construct bear great weight on the future of the spheres and will bring about a great ending through the work of many paramentals

You have my sincere regrets and well wishes my friend. Many a good man and woman has left for the cities. I hope you find a route back that's good for you and yours. Best wishes.

I hope you one day find the alien brethren you so desperately yern for. Noone should be alone forever.

>God's country
>That will be polluted and disgusting just like China because you retards voted for Trump

Sorry, my fault.

I forgot to specify: Clinton Cunts not welcome.

Should have put it in the initial post. Thanks for reminding me, Cunt.

East TN here. Looks like pic related, it's heaven
on earth. Very few liberals. Mostly conservative.
Only nigs are west and in the cities. 95% white where I am. Some Honduran restaurant workers
but they dindu nuffin, and keep to themselves.
I dont make a lot of money, but cost of living is relatively low. I have lived in several major cities.
NEVER AGAIN.

An oversight has been brought to my attention:

Clinton Cunts (and Cucks for that matter) not welcome.

Hope that clears things up.

>white american average 103

really jogged my nog

It's not going anywhere.
You're just a city fag who thinks it's all disappearing because you live on a giant concrete slab.

ah shit, now you got me envious, this isn't how it was supposed to go!

I'm near ya, without the attention of Gat or PF. Congrats on winning the lottery in life.

Not only do you live in an amazing, almost cuck-free area of the US, but you're smart enough to realize that means more than $.

Much love my hillbilly brother!

I thought he was relishing his concrete slab, because he didn't know any better. Maybe I'm wrong.

Kinda feel sorry for him.

TY desu:) You are welcome here anytime!

I agree but god's country is lacking on on women. How do we get the women to come here?

What if God sends you to a large city to preach his word? I'm sure Jerusalem would fit your description in 30 AD