twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEST TIMELINE

>hey it's that poppy

i love you

Less tn 5 mins and there's 3 threads started

o shit

Whos the slut

>What's this

It's a standard whore using our memes to draw attention and income to herself, nothing more.

I can't believe Sup Forums still falls for the tricks of the Vaginal merchant. shame

its bait guys dont fall for it sinclair a super liberal

Don't eat the red pill, goyim

Our queen, don't disrespect her like that.Her music is awesome.

DONT FALL FOR POPPY'S GIMMICKS POL

SHE IS AN MORE IRRELEVANT LANA DEL REY.

EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS GHOST MADE BY A GUY CALLED: TITANIC SINCLAIR,

Stop for a minute here, lads.

It could be just a matrix reference, Poppy made no connection with Sup Forums, right wing or Trump in that video.

Her music is legitimately good pop and her videos are kek worthy. I hope she posts here.

>a matrix refference 16 years late

It's obviously a dog whistle to us

isnt she a psyop """"art project""""??

youtube.com/watch?v=oAs0arTBYxs

Maybe she sees this "redpill" meme and thinks people talk about Matrix?

Seriously, what evidence do you have that she is even remotely right wing? Her videos are apolitical at best, and she seems like the kind of person who browses Tumblr more than anything, judging from the P A S T E L G O T H appearance.

The writer/director/producer is a dude, his name is Titanic Sinclair and poppy herself is just a failed wannabe singer that happened to be connected to him, anything that goes on in poppy's channel should be attributed to Sinclair.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8_XHUOweMg

This is the previous video, Charlotte the mannequin lost some kind of drug that she has been taking, and searches online for it. It's strange, it might just be confirmation bias, but it feels like she's looking for the drug on the internet. Like, not ordering it from the internet, but like the effects can be gotten from the internet. Like a person addicted to Sup Forums.

WEW LAD! What rhymes with "BREATH"?

go back to the other thread esti you already got btfo there.

baka senpai

I think she's really trying to make people think. Some probably don't get it, some do.

youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q

poppy embodies the beauty that is white european and american.

She's basically ripping off the exercising poodles girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdX_OBUeHb4

What the fuck is this and why am I supposed to care?

yeah, I fucking hope she never racemixes, would be a waste of genetics

Some sort of youtube performer that criticizes modern pop idols and western culture in general.
Which is quite ironic since the people that make this are rich white kids.

I know her personally.

She is a lil looney

You have to go back.

Whats her endgame,pol?

EVERYTHING THIS. WOMEN ARE NEVER ON OUR SIDE UNLESS THEY HAVE SOMETHING PERSONAL TO GAIN FROM IT. WOMEN ALWAYS FOLLOW THE STATE AND THE MEDIA NARRATIVE. THEY WILL ONLY GO AGAINST IT FOR PERSONAL GAIN

did you read the manual before use?

>e-celebs
>attention whores
>not leddit as fuck
IS THIS /OURGIRL/ FELLOW PEDES?

no

>would you eat this?

No I wouldn't but hindsight is 20/20

>our queen

youtu.be/tp1ZluX4aYs

Reminder that Poppy is Sup Forums incarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=tedrTPTEy2M

>reading manuals
>2017

"red pill" has become a phrase used by sexually frustrated internet users to justify their objectification of women and hatred of brown people. When confronted on their reprehensible views they claim "they are the only ones who see how the world TRULY works" instead of thinking critically, admitting their own flaws or considering someone else's point of view.

For more info see /r/TheRedPill or Sup Forums for more info.

MEad

Before Poppy, there was Mars Argo..

>Cue Wubsteb explosion
>WAWAAWAWAWAAAA

(Titanic Sinclair) on the right

Sup Forums is almost as bad if not as bad as Sup Forums when it comes to e-celebs.

What did they mean by this? Browses Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU

she made a legit thread, timestamp and everything and made a video based on one response.

She did an ama on b a while back, this is to prove it was real.

Definitely /our girl/.

E-celebs are great for spreading the truth. What is the problem with that again, huh?

God bless this young lady

you are such a new faggot it makes my head spin

>Sup Forums Sup Forums
>detecting potentially redpilled e-celebs, redpilling redditors who come here, shitposting to draw in more newfriends
>8chn Sup Forums
>actual discussion about right-wing topics

I spoonfed you more than you deserve. Now fuck off with your overcompensating to fit in.

Poppy is just a puppet for Titanic Sinclair.
I think Titanic might be a Sup Forums user.
Just look at his twitter and who he follows
>Sup Forums
>Donald Trump
>The Onion
>Joe Rogan
>Chris Poole
>Wikileaks
>Trump's POTUS account
>Jew killer Pewdiepie

There is definitely something here.
He was the guy behind this video where he portrays the music industry and devil worshipping degenerates
youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

This goy is definitely our guy. No one has just figured out what he is really trying to accomplish here.

She's a product of racemixing

I followed his works for years, he seems more blackpilled than anything.
Nothing matters so it's a ll a joke.

>(((lady)))

I've done throughout investigations and it really seems you might be up to something.

Someone who is blackpilled doesn't put in so much time and effort into a dumb project just going ''lol I'll make fun of da music industry XD''
There's much more effort and thought put into this shit he has been doing for a long time now.

I don't think someone who is blackpilled would follow or take interest into Trump. The reason you'd follow Trump is because you have some hope that he might fix something.

Maybe not blackpilled but he definitely has a radical centrist both sides are evil look to him.

he is friends with pewdiepie right?
it looks like a specific clique of youtubers are becoming redpilled

All the (((MSM))) follows trump on Twitter and they are all shit. So following trump doesn't say much. What is more interesting though is what he tweets. I've been following him on Twitter for a couple of months now and it's clear he is fully red pilled

he at least took an interst in spirit cooking

I haven't seen him attack the right or shit like that. His entire act seems to be him pretending to be a rich hollywood leftist who is just a parody of himself, like these videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gIIyNhPj-BE
youtube.com/watch?v=seISxLKIibM
youtube.com/watch?v=m8Lr2wO5V30

And this one isn't even remotely subtle, this is straight up anti-liberal
youtube.com/watch?v=jBdh7baUFsg

GUYS HE IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER CONFIRMED, MEANS THAT POPPY IS SEMI-REDPILLED BY PROXY TOO

Screencapped some tweets by Titanic when I did some digging just now. I'll post some.

What did she mean by this?

she did an AMA on Sup Forums. She's a well known lurker.

wait why do her channel dont show her subscriber count ? i never seen that before

It's an attention whore making a stupid video about LE RED PILL XDDD and everyone's losing their shit because omg itz a gurl epic meems

I've probably been here longer than you have and I've never liked this rampant faggotry. It reeks of thirsty betas and T_D. And no, I'm not a fucking redditor, no matter how much you want to believe it. I just hate this cancerous /ourguy/ shit.

I would pay a lot of money to see that little cutie get BLACKED.

Fuck off, reddit

You all don't realize this Sinclair fuck just parodies right wing communities and memes on social media and uses his Poppy meme to show these off

He has like bright pink hair and huge ear gauges, how are you actually falling for this shit

you can hide your subscriber count

really ? i never saw any channel does that before her , thats interresting

>Sinclair fuck just parodies right wing communities and memes on social media
You have a single example to back that up?

>le redpill xD
OMG SOMEONE ON YOUTUBE SAID REDPILL
If anyone here is reddit it's you.
I'm glad Trump won but the election killed what was left of this board.

nah. Sinclair seems like someone who challenges all narratives left and right.

This is what actual creatives do. You've just had it hammered into you that all creative types are hyper leftist.

You're a retarded reddit faggot who has to tell everyone how you ''don't go to reddit''.

You're a fucking idiot and your strawman is retarded.
>It's an attention whore making a stupid video about LE RED PILL XDDD and everyone's losing their shit because omg itz a gurl epic meems

Poppy is a hired actor.
What the fuck are you talking about, you retarded faggot? Lurk more.

>stupid video about LE RED PILL XDDD
You haven't browsed the thread have you? It's about more than just this one vid.

>I just hate this cancerous /ourguy/ shit.
This stuff happens here all the time. We meme ecelebs out of grace if they appear not fit for being a redpill factory, and meme the ecelebs towards us if they appear malleable to the redpill. This is how 4/pol/ operates, we are the new Sup Forums, and I am calling you a newfag because this is the shit Sup Forums used to do all the time. Hijacking the leftist popular culture to feed the redpill is a superior tactic, it's how the cultural marxists and the jews won.

Please now, if you find the cancer is overwhelming, go to an echochamber somewhere like 8/pol/. Nothing wrong with that place, it has much more high-quality discussions and less shilling, but staying here on 4/pol/ and redpilling the redditors who shitpost here is a much more purposeful way to advance our cause. Be a frontline soldier, don't fall back to supply lines so soon.

I rarely see any natsoc generals I voted for trump but goddamn he can do no wrong they just blow him any which way.

>parodies right wing communities
WRONG. He parodies left wing stuff, haven't seen him being sarcastic towards right wing stuff.

>He has like bright pink hair and huge ear gauges, how are you actually falling for this shit
So? Pewdiepie is also a faggot. It doesn't really matter how much of a degenerate or faggot you are. Only thing that matters is that is [insert X eceleb] pushing people towards being critical to left-wing and towards us, or not.

interesting, bump

>get told to go back to plebbit
>say you don't go to plebbit
>LOL UR A REDITOAR HAHAHA
Come on now, at least try next time.

It just seems like since GG the newfags have been coming in such numbers that rather than getting converted, they just turn the site to shit. Whatever, I usually just ignore e-celeb threads but they've been everywhere lately and I got grouchy.

Sinclair knows some shit...if you watch poppy's video there's a lot of Freemasonic symbolism.

She's just a way to draw attention, Sinclair did videos before her and they didn't get the kind of hits that she gets, because she's a pretty girl and he isn't.

Reddit got grouchy :( awww
Poor little baby :(

Who's this semen demon?

You're trying way too hard.

I love how Titanic has tweeted a thing about "reverse racism", means he is at very least not a confirmed leftie, but somewhere in the center.

He's a self proclaimed moderate.

there's an arg behind their videos, or at least hidden codes.

Titanic has the illumination oath poorly hidden on his website. I tried to dig into it, but I got bored. It's musically inclined code and I'm not really into music as messaging.

>It just seems like since GG the newfags have been coming in such numbers that rather than getting converted, they just turn the site to shit
This is just because Sup Forums gets insane amount of traffic since Trump election. I have actually read where the milestone half of the total mass of the posts on Sup Forums is set about a year ago, meaning that half of the total mass of posts have been posted since last summer. This is a massive increase.

Basically, you just have to bear with the lower quality of threads and posts here. Naturally, people gravitate more and more towards being more serious and less ironic, but it doesn't happen overnight. Give it a little time, and soon, the shills will leave and newfags become one of us or leave to reddit.

>self proclaimed
sauce?

Thank you both.

He is one of those people.
He comes into a thread about a subject he knows nothing about and starts strawmanning everyone while screaming about how redditors like his destroyed Sup Forums.

Faggot actually believes the thread is about girls spewing memes. Faggot is dyslexic and/or retarded.