MASSIVE FUCKING REDPILL ON IMMIGRATION INCOMING

NEWFAGS HAVE INFILTRATED Sup Forums, I HAVE WRITTEN A MASSIVE REDPILL ON WHY IMMIGRAITON IS BAD, READ THE REPLIES.

Other urls found in this thread:

afp.gov.au/
asio.gov.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Part of the delusion of the Left is mired in the assumption that an idealistic, equal society is possible and indeed plausible. This is a lie, and immigration exemplifies its falsity.

I will start by noting the logical theory behind anti-immigration advocates. Unlike some would claim, opposition to immigration isn't a racially based theory- fundamentally, it is a CULTURALLY based theory. It just so happens that race and culture are inseparable, and symbiotically linked in a plethora of ways.

Now, culture is a fabric of society, crafted through the medium of ancestry. The culture that individuals adhere to is largely determined by the circumstances they grew up in; the values of their parents, their towns, their communities. As such different communities, separated from each other and free to endorse individual collective dogmas, become segregated. As different individuals assert influence independent of one another- whether it be Washington in America, or Ghandi in India, nations envelop themselves in unique historical experiences and cultural nuances. This is the origin of national identity, the origin of culture, and it is a fundamental law of sociology.

In this manner, different "races" develop differing cultures, as race signifies nothing more than an individual's regional derivation, with its own, unique culture. Of course, this model of social theory simplifies situations for the purpose of concise analysis; the reality is, all societies are not culturally homogenous, and there always will be cultural deviants. But all functioning societies share this aspect, if not a homogenous culture, a dominant culture.

What occurs when we attempt to obliterate this aspect of humanity? Immigration is nothing more than an infiltration of dominance by foreign cultures. In the name of diversity and tolerance, many on the Left adore it. In reality, they should hate it.

If any nation desires to call itself a society it must have a dominant culture. This dominance would not and should not be enforced by the state; indeed, it will come about naturally, because of the theory of “national experience.” As briefly outlined prior, a nation, with its own laws, prominent individuals, accomplishments, and disasters, will inevitably distinguish its identity from other nations. Individuals in the nation will know a different experience to any other.

Many mock the notion that cultural homogeneity results in societal stability, but it is fundamentally true. Individuals are part of a whole, rather than shards of glass in a sea of sand, and they are more willing to contribute to the society which has rewarded them with warmth, love and acceptance. All which is natural; what the Left denies is the fundamental nature of humanity. Often said it is that humans are social creatures, and true it is; we desire acceptance, and cultural homogeneity provides this opportunity.

Why it then that relative homogeneity is so demonised by the Left? False notions of progress, of sympathy guide them to a mirror of delusion. Social points are not scored by undermining the stability and social acceptance homogeneity provides to us. The position of the Left is only consistent when viewed through the lens of a different humanity, an unselfish, gratuitous humanity, a humanity which exists more in the realm of Disneyland.

The anti-immigration stance of Japan, and its subsequent influence on life expectancy, are well documented, and I will not go into any more statistical detail here. But it is useful study to consider cultural integration; the cultural stance of Japan is well known and as a nation exerts cultural influence because of it. By any measure of a successful society- vocational standards, HDI, income inequality- Japan is tremendously accomplished.

What then, would occur if we strip Japan of its homogeneity? The West offers some clues as to the detriments of immigration. Immigrants are influenced and ascribe to cultural doctrines often radically different to the nations they are moving to. That this is not always the case is self-evident, but as outlined prior each society has cultural nuances which when imbalanced can destabilise a nation.

The fundamental contradiction lies in the fact that a nation, by definition, must have a dominant culture. First generation immigrants are, except in exceptional cases, unable to fully assimilate into these dominant cultures, in some cases unwilling even to attempt integration. We cannot blame immigrants for this; again, this is fundamental human nature, which immigration is the antithesis of. What we tend to see, then, is the development of subcultures within a society. Immigrants cannot assimilate into the dominant culture, and so remain ascribed to their own, naturally concentrating those of a similar culture in particular regions across the society.

How could any mildly consistent intellectual claim this phenomenon to benefit the society? Destabilisation is inevitable; multiple, concentrated cultures pit themselves against the dominant culture and as the fight for food amongst a pack of wolves, tensions between the regions are exacerbated. What we have created, then, is a collapse of the society into multiple, with one fledgling, formerly dominant piece attempting to regain control. This is not sustainable, not consistent, and not a society. At current rates of immigration, especially in the United States, this situation seems around the corner, not through the sheer numbers of immigrants arriving on the shores but through the rapid birth rates experienced in these cultural sub-communities.

Individual feelings of cultural acceptance are destroyed, all in the name of the invisible doctrine of tolerance. How is it that this is advocated by the Left? What is shocking is that even if one rejects the philosophy I have outlined, that a society cannot exist without a dominant culture which all ascribe to, a society of multiple cultures is still unsustainable. Individuals vote emotionally, not rationally; and as the members of the formerly dominant culture feel like aliens in their own country they will turn to radical, anti-immigrant politicians and rhetoricians. For the immigrants, perhaps a disaster will occur. Hardly the image of tolerance, hardly the assertion of generosity, that the Left promises immigration is all about.

black people and brown people are scum

Bump

big if true

Wow, checked.
I guess they really are.

Kek confirms

Extreme Racism here.
I'll probably get called "kike" or "shill" but what has happened to our nation?

bump

GTFO shareblue shill we know exactly whats happening here

What a shill.
Maybe you should read the thread, shill.

Kek bless you burgers.

Grant so many residence permits to Somalis as Somalia grants to your nationals. Problem solved.

Here are your yous

Pretty well-written but topic sentences would make it easier to understand.

First, have you seen Tim pools that he is from Sweden? Also, just by the numbers,, integration will not make a dent in the quality of life for anyone else in the world, because there are so many ppeople living in poverty. As you said, a major effective integration is the destabilization of the host society.

Immigration also brings in a bunch of people who are free of debt and are able to spend wildly – essentially giving the government and the banks another excuse to print money out of thin air and give it to people.. It also permanently alters the voting demographics.

If it's not helping the rest of the world, and it's not helping the host society, who is it helping?

Immigration* not integration lol

Send Mexicans back to Mexico!
were those cockroaches belong

cheers burger. Tim Pool is very redpilled. I believe his investigations validate Sup Forums completely, in that they are based on entirely real world examples, as you mentioned for example, Sweden.

OP is a faggot

What is your education and or work background, Steve Irwin?

Bump of Aussi justice.

currently scholarship at University of Sydney, doing combined Law/economics. Politics and philosophy is just a hobby

Any interest in going into law enforcement?

Multiculturalism is a lie, yes. A hard pill to swallow maybe, but anyone with half a brain should be able to swallow that pill. Society functions best when its core cultural tenants are ingrained in every member of its populace. A "multicultural nation" is an oxymoron, and will inevitably fall into a deeply fractured state in due time.

Me

> hard pill to swallow
Only if you are a leftist beta cuck faggot.

would it be a good career? do you know much about it?

thanks for summing that up

Heh I Thought about it in the past myself.

You would be surprised at how powerful the Left-wing non-argument of "tolerance" and "diversity" is. By the mere fact that the words claim an aura of moral righteousness, it is impossible for anyone to debate, because instantly the Lefty spouting these buzzwords gains the "moral superiority." Unfortunately, normies will see the argument as: he is advocating for good, he is NOT advocating for good! So yes, I would say it is a hard pill to swallow because it requires responsibility, for individuals to leave their safe spaces and actually investigate the issue themselves. A difficult thing for the mentally enslaved generation we are living in.

Yeah, I think that would be a great career for that area of study. Investigative agencies seek to hire people with the ability to see the big picture (politics) and have a legally analytical mind. You could move up from grunt to analyst pretty quickly. I'm a lawyer but my BMI is twice room temperature so I can barely see the keyboard.. I would not be able to hack it in law enforcement so I practice law in the states

The left thinks equality is based on wealth. That is totally wrong. Its based on happyness. You ever seen that rich people are more happy then middleclas or rural people? In general they are not. Rich people tend to be more easily depressed. Why not take care of problems or at least try, where these people live en where they are most happy. Where the most poor need the less poor economicaly. Only 1 procent of the poorest can travel here because they have the little money they spared. The so called talent oppertunity we could miss is the only talent that is needed in those poor countrys. Its pretty fucking egoistic to take the only talent those poor people have and take ir to the west.

>117734910
user not gonna lie, I am intrigued by that. only deterrent is that I live in the middle of a fucking nowhere ocean, and I doubt our investigative agencies would research anything interesting except suspicious murders of wallabies.

Happiness, as well, is based upon feelings of social acceptance, especially for the poor, who derive great joy from protecting the local (families, contributing to their communities) in the absence of wealth to satisfy them. Immigration, in denying this connection to the society, ultimately undermines this need.

I'm sure Australia has a counterterrorism/counterintelligence division

Australian Federal Police afp.gov.au/

Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
asio.gov.au/

To be honest, i'm not seeing much of a change of attitude in normies here in Canada, or maybe they are just afraid to speak because of the deafening screeching of the left.Cultural diversity is the cult here and if you question it publicly you become a social outcast.

My crusade to wake Canadians on /r/Canada has proven a failure, and it remains a hive of scum and villainy.

>he's trying to redpill reddit

its an option. I like what I'm studying rn though. Although redpilling the deep state would be deeply satisfying

bedtime for me user. nice op.

The cultural marxism is too strong there. I learned the hard way.

You would have sooner or later. Focus your efforts on redpilling irl.

Canada's reputation to be polite will be the end of them, they have a need to fit in and not cause friction, unfortunately what that means in today's society is that they are most vulnerable to today's threats.

> Part of the delusion of the Left is mired in the assumption that an idealistic, equal society is possible and indeed plausible.
I agree.

> immigration isn't a racially based theory
For some people it is, they are probably a minority but for them it is racially based.

> It just so happens that race and culture are inseparable
I completely disagree, what do you have to justify that statement? Take Straya for example there are Asian families that have been here since the gold rush for the last 150 years. Do they still subscribe to ethnic Chinese culture? I would say virtually none do and they can be classified as Australian. What about Wogs that came after WW2, although culturally Italians and Greeks are similar to Anglos they aren’t racially the same and many that initially came to Australia were forced to change their traditions to conform. Now virtually all these groups can be considered ‘Aussie’.

> Now, culture is a fabric of society
For this statement to be meaningful you should define what society is and even why you assume it to be desirable.
>Culture…is largely determined by the circumstances they grew up in;
Sure. But people can and do change values and ideas and yes even ‘culture’ all the time.
> As such different communities, separated from each other and free to endorse individual collective dogmas, become segregated.
That’s true of the past but geography is not such a barrier today, we can travel across the globe in less than a day and communicate with others instantly around the world.
>nations envelop themselves in unique historical experiences
You could argue that all historical experiences are unique whether they relate to the “nation” or not.
> the origin of national identity
National ‘identity’ is a bit of a meme desu.

> race signifies nothing more than an individual's regional derivation
It used to, but since the 20th century not so much.
> dominant culture
Sure there are dominant cultures, the reason the west is so successful is because it embraced individual liberty, freedom of speech and freedom of association, not because of their inherent ‘whiteness’.

> Immigration is nothing more than an infiltration of dominance by foreign cultures
No, western values will win because they are fundamentally superior. As long as they are defended well they will not be defeated.

> If any nation desires to call itself a society it must have a dominant culture.
More of this nation & society crap. Define your terms at the very least for them to be relevant. You already said that all ‘societies’ have a dominant culture so why should anything have to change?
> Individuals are part of a whole
They can choose to be a part of a collective sure. But nobody should be coerced into being part of the whole. It implies that the nation state is all encompassing & you must always submit your individual desires to the state. Ie it is actually a deviation away from the liberty of western values.
> we desire acceptance, and cultural homogeneity provides this opportunity.

How does this follow from what you said before? You said that organically different nations and segregated groups formed with different values and culture. Why does culture homogeneity need to be forced down everybody’s throat? Even if they are the values you subscribe to that is wrong and coercive.

> The position of the Left is only consistent when viewed through the lens of a different humanity, an unselfish, gratuitous humanity, a humanity which exists more in the realm of Disneyland.
I agree the left are delusional utopians. But how are you any different? How is forced homogeneity any less of a utopia in an increasingly interconnected and globalised world.

> The anti-immigration stance of Japan, and its subsequent influence on life expectancy, are well documented
Correlation does not equal causation. Although let’s be honest as a result of virtually no low skilled migration they don’t have poorer immigrants dying younger, pulling down the life expectancy. But Japan has huge problems both away from its demographics (e.g. The horrors that QE and the central bank has brought) and because of it. They face serious economic challenges in the future.

> Immigrants are influenced and ascribe to cultural doctrines often radically different to the nations they are moving to.
Bullshit statement and you provide nothing to back it up. Most immigrants have very similar culture take Australia for example. But even if the immigrants come from a very different cultural background the vast majority will make a serious effort to integrate and respect the different values.
> each society has cultural nuances which when imbalanced can destabilise a nation.

If a society is collapses because of culture ‘nuances’ it is a very weak society indeed.

> First generation immigrants are…unable to fully assimilate
Most are able to assimilate. What ‘full’ assimilation even entails I’m not sure. There is nothing wrong with new immigrants holding onto aspects of their old culture as long as it doesn’t directly impinge on others abilities to practice their own.

> How could any mildly consistent intellectual claim this phenomenon to benefit the society?
Immigrants bring new jobs, skills and experiences. Most assimilate and are valuable members of society. Culturally, their different cultures may even challenge paradigms of western culture and improve upon them.
> even if one rejects the philosophy I have outlined, that a society cannot exist without a dominant culture
Once again you never defined what ‘society’ is so I can neither accept nor reject your premise.

> a society of multiple cultures is still unsustainable.
Depends on how competitive they are and the nature of their incompatibility. Some cultures are definitely incompatible like the West and the Indian Caste system or Islamism. However Western values will defeat these poorer cultures. Just like many Indians who have been in the US for a long time eventually drop their ideas of Caste.
The thing is in your entire analysis you never identified why individuals with vastly different or radical cultures would even want to come to western countries in the first place. Why not stay in a country you a familiar with not surrounded by infidels? Simple via the welfare state which is offered in virtually all western countries, they are entitled to free money merely for changing geography. This is why there must be a distinction between valuable immigrants of which there are many and parasites.
Many of the issues you and others like you raise are legitimate but they arise entirely because the system favours and attracts parasites rather than productive immigrants. Why did so many parasites immigrate to Germany recently? Because it has one of the most generous welfare states. Abolish the welfare state and the vast majority of the negative symptoms that are attributed to immigration and multiculturalism disappear. If you can’t understand the primary motive for them coming here: that of an financial incentive offered by the state, you haven’t really provided a sustainable analysis at all.

also jews

Not bad user. I think you could broaden it to include economic arguments against immigration. For example, in Australia atm there are about 107,000 full time job listings. There are also over 700,000 unemployed and over 1,000,000 underemployed citizens. This does not include school leavers which add to the workforce every year or people not in the labour force who would like to work. These people are generally on welfare. It makes more economic sense to put these people to work and have them pay taxes than to bring in foreign labour. The productive years out of the workforce are a huge concern as people are not able to build wealth and provide for the next generation.

bump

Mass immigration is cancer. Third world immigration is cancer. It all stands, and all of that is brining lesser cultures into the fold of greater cultures and the lefties let it go on. Ain't no one denying it.

But as someone who will immigrate into either the US or Swiss, I can only say that it is unfair to compare higher class immigrants to filth.
I know the case of Slovenia where they have a problem with immigratants from Bosnia and Serbia, but none of those immigrants are educated ones, but mere construction workers and their sort. Of course the less informed Slovenes would pass judgement on the rest of us here based on these lowlifes.

What people fail to see is that if you cut the immigration of these lower workforce workers, you would almost have no issues.
As goes for all lower classes: they lack both intellect and virtues.

Keep up the good work
Praise Kek
My he show you fortune for your dedication.

Didn't read lol

>Part of the delusion of the Left is mired in the assumption
OVERTHINKING. Goy Leftists are misfits and rejects. and thus want to destroy their environment, so it can reflect their bitterness and brokenness inside.
That's all there is to it. The 'ideologies' are their cover.
The rest are either Jews or work for them.

On the contrary, you think too emotional.
In any of those poor countries the talent goes to waste, trust me. I find it pathetic how many of my own colleagues want to stay here.

The goal should be simple: have the west consume all talent which it can, even at the cost of the continued failure of the rest of the world.
The gathering of talent is only fair: the poorer nations will continue to fall and once they do, the west should simply occupy them.

Oh here we go again with blaming the "jews".

But yes, leftist are mainly spiteful runts. Take the example of all those females supporting pisslamism, why? Because they want to oppose the "White Christian patriarchy", they show spite, they want to make enemies to appear greater and so on, they feed their ego. Just as they feed their ego with doing "good" deeds and such crap.

Are you Muslim catholic or orthodox ?

I don't see an issue with the arguments I provided. Most of the complaints in this thread boil down to you could have expanded more on your ideas. Well, I mean, sure, I could, but then I might as well write a book on it. Would anyone here honestly read a book I would write on immigration? I'm not saying I don't want to. But is there demand?

Run for PM cunt, and yes I'm totally serious.

Cheers mate, you never know. Maybe join One Nation and revamp it Le Pen style

Yeah it definitely needs a better image, I'm hoping bernadi doesnt become a fizzle. ON is pretty much the only hope but normal people are put off by paulines inability to articulate herself properly. Good luck.

She is cooked, horrible image. I'm voting for Bernardi next election at this rate.

Well he is apart of the Q society so I think he knows a lot more and is willing to fuck shit up more than he lets on.

Please explain why is it "Extreme racism"?

If a one world government is to be made, widespread uprooting of the current system through crisis needs to be initiated. The EU and the United States were to consolidate into one. The first step was to purposely create widespread unrest. This is why Trump is being so heavily attacked. His being elected wasn't part of the plan. Hillary was on board with the plan from the start and was ready to begin letting refugees in immediately upon victory. The media is heavily involved and will not let up until Trump is impeached and an able puppet can be put in his place.

TL;DR - The establishment knows the unrest immigration will cause and that's why it's being done deliberately.

Really good

Where's your proof that Jews are behind mass immigration and refugees? It's white liberals and idigneous Europeans who are enacting these policies yet you faggots blame the jews. Where's the proof?

Hello, Extreme Racism. How are you doing today?

bump

>black people and brown people are scum
Numbers of Christ trip confirms!
>also jews
Digits confirm Jews also scum

CHECKED. Digits of truth confirmed.

WATER IS WET
FIRE BURNS

What a fucking autist. If you don't understand the purpose of this thread get out shill.

Indeed.

When in doubt, throw more men at it.

Lurk more newfag. Or go back to plebbit. We've that shit so often for so long even we're tired of hearing it.

Nah bro, stick with short specific issue-based essays. And get active, send letters under a pseudonym to sites & local papers across the country.

you exacly know what to say to grab Sup Forums's attention
not everyone is that easy to manipulate
some will resist
what do?
shun them?
insult them?
reject them?
tell me Sup Forums

>Identifying a Jewish person
>Extreme Racism
an honest shill is still a shill

>Tfw I saw this back in 2006 & could have posted it here at any time in the last 7 years & it would have got screen capped instead.

Diversity is our strength, user

>Extreme Racism
You haven't seen anything yet, Rabbi
Wait until the coming of the Night of the Long Tendies

Not an argument. but then again, flag

Day of the rope soon

If kek say we have to agree, someone's please. nuke us.

Bump

Multicultural is multi-protocol... fucking retarded.

>the shitposting has become so bad that Australians have taken to qualityposting as a method of post-ironic shitposting.

Pic related

You can't even compete with us burger. We are simultaneously the best shitposters and philosophers.

Look into it yourself, for a smart cunt you should be able to, I thought the same, it's legit.

and people call me delusional when i say Assad is the good guy

i hate the jews so much famm

Digits of truth.

Kek double vindicates!

checked.