You guys

I'm confused, do you guys uniroinically support Trump and the GOP? Why do you guys stand by Trump even though there have been so many links to collusion with Russia. Why do you dismiss this so easily when the future of our nation could be at stake? Sure, He could have no links and they could all be coincidences, but at the same time, Its better to be safe than sorry. Why do you so blindly follow a guy who is only trying to make the rich richer?
Oh yeah, it's because you're a bunch of NEETs who have no future and don't care about the outcome of our society because no-one would talk to you anyways.

Yup you guys are all fags

Lurk moar
Post less
Fuck off

You didn't actually respond to my post

big if true

Your 'society' is garbage and will be cast aside.

>Sure, He could have no links and they could all be coincidences, but at the same time, Its better to be safe than sorry.
Seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW.....!

Hear, hear!

try harder

Started off more like anti-Hillary. Are you aware of any of Hillary's connections to Russia? Any of her associates?

Hillary was the chosen one! If it wasn't for Russia;

Lets talk about these Russian links you're so sure of. Everything I can find says you're wrong.
>we continue to look into the possibility of ties with Russia, but have found nothing.
That is all I find. So give me some proof that's not from some garbage source like vice.

This. Also sage these shitty threads.

Bring me the proof, I'll roast Trump my goddamn self. I'll wait.

>Sure, He could have no links and they could all be coincidences, but at the same time, Its better to be safe than sorry.
Nah, he's a Russian plant, and so is Wikileaks.

>Ends post by answering his own question

I voted for trump, and will again in 2020 (PA voter) I don't care about Russia, or "muh 1 percentz" or any of your stupid liberal shit. In fact I doubt he'll be able to do most of what he promised and I don't care about that either. I voted for him (and will again, regardless of who runs against him, and regardless of any other made-up scandal the left tries to pin on him) simply because it makes liberal faggots like you mad. We may never get the wall, or the Muslim ban (though once trumps SC pick gets in, it's gonna be upheld) but no matter what there'll be plenty of tears, and people wondering how it is that we elected a racist meanie in 2016 and then re-elected him in 2020, and that makes whatever happens, or doesn't happen, worth it.

Remember before when this was a thing?

I literally do not care what happens to the economy.

Certain groups, several of them, are attacking our very people. If we don't take real action to stop it they're going to continue getting innocent people harmed, raped, and killed. Stop fucking with us, stop acting like white people are public enemy #1. This is why you lost the election, why you lost the entire government at so many levels, and why you'll continue to lose. You can talk about the economy all you want, back the fuck off race, and don't use economic issues to mask the trur intentions of your party. I don't feel comfortable with the future (((you people))) are building for my children. This society doesn't feel safe anymore directly because of the shit globalist policies you advocate, and if it means going full 4th Reich to reverse it, so be it.

Take it into consideration. I'm a legitimate person with legitimate views, many think like me. Stop marginalizing an entire group of people based on a false narrative.

Because we live in a different paradigm from you op, you won't understand if you haven't woken up yet.

Well said, user.

Ur pretty observant aren't ya?

Got it, so no-one here actually has a legitimate argument

I think liberal pussies that keep calling everyone Nazis will create more Nazis and then I can Lebensborn 5,000 children

>innocent people getting killed
Lmao. You do know Trump horribly mishandled a Yemen which had fatal consequences. I'll go easy on you because you're fucking stupid

+1

We're not calling you nazis. We just wonder why you blindly follow Trump. I understand the desire for Trump during the election process, but in no way can see why anyone would still support him now. What's sad is that the GOP somehow manages to be more corrupt than him

>the GOP
Trump destroyed the neocon wing of the GOP

all thats left now are the GOP cucks who got BLACKED by Obama like Paul Ryan and them

they will be taken care of in due time

>I'm a legitimate person with a legitimate mindset
> let's go 4th Reich
Looool, do you ever read your own posts?

By supporting Trump you also currently support the group of corrupt and insane idiots that is the GOP

I really like Rex Tillerson and think he will fix most of our foreign policy.

And by fix I don't mean bomb Libya

giving no you
a fucking leaf
to uplift this time
garbage burger

Tillerson is a shill. The only respectable person that Trump has nominated is Gorsuch. Any other person with a sense of common sense has run at first sight with the common excuse of "family". Everyone knows this is a train wreck

Go fuck yourself you fat piece of shit

>Is a shill

Yeah he's literally a shill for America, that's his job.

Nice argument retard.

Also do you like this pic?

Anyone want to actually give a reasonable response? Or you guys are all white supremacists?

We see Trump as OUR useful idiot.

We're all white supreme pizzas

I hope western states can break away from cancerous people like you. Would be amazing to watch you guys burn from the inside

SAGED.

Heil Pony, faggot shill.

Nope. You uniroinically support him

i like it, white people are making enemies all over the world.

>spot the 30 yr old virgin
Well that wasn't hard

I live in a western state so that wont happen

I didn't vote.

You must be a shut in. Good stay away from everyone else. The only respectable republicans in the WHOLE country live in San diego. You guys are not right wing, you guys are edgy faggots wanting destruction to our free society. I guarantee that if you guys were leading semi successful lives, And were somewhat educated, you'd be appalled at what Trump is doing to this country

Because the memes, bruh.
They're worth all this

I never said I was right wing

>you guys are edgy faggots wanting destruction to our free society.
You mean making it great again

>I guarantee that if you guys were leading semi successful lives, And were somewhat educated,

Yeah I still don't care. And I am those things also not a shut in.

Anymore more ad hominem or do you have an argument prepared somewhere?

Only good answer in this thread

Give me one (GOOD) reason why you don't support an impartial investigation into Trump's Russian ties. And if any corrupt ties were found, Why you wouldn't want him impeached. What I'm getting from your post
make America great again = make america into a communist shit hole

I don't care.

That's the best reason for me.

Also what Russian ties are you talking about? Based Rex? Rex Tillerson is just a simple pump jockey who loves America

Do you want me to give you every single piece of evidence pointing to corruption? How does a man (Trump) sell a property for and increase in 93% in the biggest down market in history? And to guess who.. a Russian. Doesn't that bother you a little? I understand you're just a troll but cmon

Russian juice
>best

>Do you want me to give you every single piece of evidence pointing to corruption?

Only if it has to do with russia

Also you make it wound like Trump is a good businessman.

Trumps already given me everything I wanted.

You're not worth saving. Trump is not a good businessman. He was born into a rich family and went bankrupt 6 times. I will come back here to laugh once he gets impeached to watch all you guys kys

Trump Russia links
>Putin said that Trump is an interesting/radiant/eccentric person (media mistranslated it saying he is a smart/brilliant person)
>hosted a beauty contest in Russia
>once tweeted that he would like to be friends with Russia

Hillary Russia links
>sold uranium to Russia

What links?

Show us some.

Why should I consider Russia my enemy?

Impeached by what congress?

Redistricting wont happen until 2020 at the soonest. And even then since there will be an abundance of Republican governors the congressional lines will continues to ensure a Republican House of Representatives.

>collusion with Russia

Show me the links

And Russia is better than collusion with Saudi Arabia, which the Dems did

Russia = threw Jewish owned Rothschild banks out of their country

Saudi Arabia = Funded a plot that killed 3000 Americans

Gee, I wonder who the (((media))) will side with?

Now you know (((who))) is behind the Russia meme

we have no reason to be hostile towards russia
islam and mexico are our concerns right now

Sup Forums just voted for Trump for pissing off liberals for whatever reason. Most burgers on here are wageslave retards that are fed up with being utterly irrelevant to the system.

Trump is a chimera though, pacting with Russia AND Saudi Arabia and of course sucking up to Israel. You retards just spin it so that you can hate jews and love Trump in the same fucking thought. Make up your mind already.

Thank you for your logical post

I'm starting to notice a terrifying trend in the Russian/Trump shit. This whole Russian red herring started under the belief that Russians meddled in our election. This has been proven false and unsubstantial time and time again and as it has been, the accusation has broadened.
What was once about Russian election hacking (highly illegal, treasonous if Trump had anything to do with it) has become a witch-hunt of any and all interactions with Russians by any Republicans (not illegal or treasonous in the slightest). Candidates have always had dialogue, even as much as political support and monetary donations from foreign countries. Hillary got what, 4billion from Saudi Arabia?

The Trump-Russia thing has been blown out of proportion and while it's making dems and the media look more and more incompetent every single day, it's scary to think that they have silently shifted the accusation to such a broad conviction without anyone noticing. Can you imagine if it was found, Trump spoke with Putin during the campaign, which is perfectly legal and acceptable, but the hell he would pay for it? Truly McCarthyism.

No wonder you keep having retards as presidents.

Spbp

Unlike the witchhunt against Hillary huh?
Your left was/is pushing the same shit your right wing is. You're just too far up your own ass to realize it.

Another PA voter here. I'm with you 100%

Hardly an adequate comparison. The main line of attack on Hillary was whether or not she had committed a crime with the emails.
Her accused actions, which have vastly more evidence than anything involving Trump/Russia, were illegal.
Trump have relationships with Russia during the campaign is in no way illegal. Period.

>you gotta have a public policy, and a private policy
excerpt from a hillary goldman sachs speech that was suppressed

So you're saying just because her opponents accused her of doing more serious things without evidence is more justified than accusing Trump of less serious things with just as much evidence? Keep in mind that Sup Forums praised the FBI for supporting the baseless bullshit accusations Trump made twice and when they're investigating Trump's Russian ties they're paid shills.

I'm not trying to defend Hillary, just trying to point out that you guys have the same bias for Trump that your media has against Trump.

If you can't sleep you should walk into traffic.

This.

It's worse than attempting to delegitimize the Republicans. They're delegitimizing the entire electoral process.

This is a diabolically broad plan to nullify our existence as a republic, and our own national security agencies are complicit.

How's that work for the rest of the world?

No what I'm saying is the Democrats have set up a pointless narrative against Trump that has a alarming amount of power to it. They have shifted the argument, from legality to Boogeyman tactics.
What I'm saying is, even if Trump had breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Putin before tucking each other into bed every single night of his campaign, that is not valid grounds to prosecute him, much less impeach him. However because the Dems have ambiguously shilled this Russian Collusion (true or not) shit for so long, that if ANYTHING comes up between Trump and Russia, they will push for legal action, despite having no legal grounds to do so, and the scary thing is, most of the public is unaware of this.

Michigan voter (and former Democrat) here. 100% with you. Fuck all these whiny bitches and their feelings. Emotional decisions and policies are never good ones.

Beyond that, this identity politics bullshit pisses me the fuck off. I guess I'm privileged to be white, male, and am automatically some sort of billionaire with all the advantages in the world and not a poor fuck working in a factory all day, right? That's how that's supposed to work, right? FUCK THE DEMOCRATS AND I HOPE THEY LOSE EVERY FUCKING ELECTION FOR ABANDONING THE WORKING PEOPLE TO PUSH THIS LGBTQIAA+?/? FEEL-GOOD BULLSHIT

The public has essentially been fooled into believing that if a single russian retweeted a Trump tweet that it's "Treason" and grounds for impeachment which is exactly what the Dems want. The entire thing is an effort to delegitimize their opposition, and the reason it isn't comparable to Hilary, is because EVEN IF Trump WAS colluding with Russia during the campaign, so what? It's not illegal? But because of the constant Boogeyman narrative shilled by the left and their pet media, he could be prosecuted for not even commiting a crime should anything come up. It's that blatant superceding of the law, and the public's obliviousness to it, that is terrifying.

Nice shill thread

most present day whites are foreigners with no loyalty the united states.

So you're afraid of something which could happen? Or that Trump gets persecuted due to treason?

I'm afraid that Trump could get wrongly persecuted for something that isn't even illegal or treasonous in the slightest, based on a narrative written by opposition, and that the average American would be complacent about it, not knowing that the entire US legal system at that point is no longer about constitutional law, but narrative power.

New York voter with you....they took me off the rolls for this election even though I have been voting since daddy bush. Had to do an garbage can vote...(absentee)

Trump thinks climate change is a hoax made up by the Chinese to make American factories less profitable.
Trump said he could kill someone on 5th Av. and get away with it while implying someone could kill his political opponent.
Trump admitted sexual harrassment on tape with several women supporting those claims.
Trump laughed at a vietnam POW for getting captured then went on saying the US should carpet bomb women and children to fight ISIS
He'll be fine.