Euroanons, if trump allows European migration to America would you move here?

Euroanons, if trump allows European migration to America would you move here?

The problem is some "Europeans" aren't white thanks to immigration.

Probably not, not yet anyway if trump sorts out America then I'd be tempted

How bad are the rapeugees in the uk?

If I was single and didn't have a dog and didn't own 2 businesses, yes.
Also I'm still in uni.
Too many obligations to just up and move.

Also I'm afraid that the states I like don't have any jobs in my field, except Texas I guess. I like NH but I would probably have to go to a big city to find work.

>hurr hurr cum to 'Merica muh fellow whites and mix and destroy the next generations genes
"""White""" Americans are no better than Jews desu. I've never heard an American claim less than 10 Gorillian ethnicities.

It's not the refugees it's the legal cunts coming from places from asia/africa

America still has alot of pure whites.
but we gotta act before it's too late.

so Asians and niggers?

>America still has a lot of pure whites.
Noice one mate.

lmao that'd make europe worse

You seem to of missed the point, you shouldn't keep bringing in the various different European peoples into America. That will only bring about more mixing.

European Anons need to keep this rolling, make a general
If you want... kinda out screw up, but maybe you could all laugh at our incompetence

Not really. The only thing which is tempting is your right to bear arms. But other than that i am really happy here. Maybe this will change when more shitskins arrive. Sooner or later i will probably leave then and move to another country. But it really sucks to leave. Leaving behind everything, friends, family, culture, being able to speak with another person in german which has the same cultural background.. so on and so forth

No. Unless you become over 80% white again

No because it really isnt that bad here outside of brussels
However if the situation doesnt change (it already is, northern belgium has their nationalist party in power) I might change my mind

No.
If I run, where will my children and grandchildren run?
A stand has to be made somewhere.

No, why would anyone opt to be an alien in an alien land? 20% gross:net difference isn't worth that much, carrying guns because of niggers instead of just owning them ditto. I envy you only for trial by jury

I've never seen a non white in my life and Id like to keep it this way

Sounds very tempting. I got few old friends in freedomland.

What businesses do you own and what do you study?

he studies business and owns 2 study firms

No.

I would only go back if a civil war broke out to fight in it against the feds.

Only if I was getting paid neetbux

made me chuckle

>Euroanons, if trump allows European migration to America would you move here?

Fuck no. I like the guns sure but the anti Roman Catholic history and volume of protestant lunatics makes it an absolute no for me although I consider the USA a great nation for standing strong against communism.

I dont want to live in a terrorist state,thanks.

>once standing stong against communism

I guess commies and kikes won the cold war after all.

Yes. But I am in Greece, what did you expect...

Absolutely. In order to restore America to its 80%+ whiteness it used to have Europeans will have to migrate once again to the new world.

Just like back in the day, the great migration will occur again from Europa. We'll help you out ameribro, we just need you to repeal the 1965 hart-celler act and there's a chance.

Why would anyone voluntarily move to the most Jewified country on earth ?

If America gave me land to build and do whatever on in the midwest then I'd totally go. I'm a fucking autist when it comes to shelter/bunker building and self sustainability. I even own one of those tiny old nuclear shelters scattered around the UK