ANN COULTER IS NOW ANTI-TRUMP

ANN COULTER IS NOW ANTI-TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/7-reasons-why-obamacare-2-0-is-all-but-guaranteed-to-impose-crushing-costs-on-voters-hurt-trumps-base-and-hand-power-back-to-the-democrats/
anncoulter.com/columns/2017-03-15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's right

I fucking knew the Republicans would drag him down

shes just neggin' a bit

No she isnt. She is an entitled little fucking bitch that sucks her muslim boyfriends cock

I'm definitely /withher/. Trump needs to focus less on Twitter, ratings, personal grudges, pushing tax cuts, and establishment Republican goals and instead focus on immigrants and ISIS

>she's right
>
>I fucking knew the Republicans would drag him down

Explain. If its about Healthcare he is reforming it

Did you even look at his budget cuts? It's corporatist bidding.

She's right. He's turning out to be another establishment Republican.

He plays 4d chess you niggerlover

Imagine fucking Coulter and Kellyanne Conway at the same time.

It would be like sticking your dick in an icetray but Goddamn would I love it. Imagine them fighting over your straight white middle-class seed.

When's the wall going up

In a few hours

Whats wrong with his budget cuts?

Yeah but how are you gonna get the political capital to do all that when the people funding this whole operation are still afraid you're going to sink their companies in a flood of tariffs and populist grandstanding?

Trump is just doing what has to be done.

How do you figure? Is this tweet like a Rorschach test for you?

$20T in debt. That's it. That's the problem.

The US is ultimately going to have to solve this problem via war, or sink.

>turning into

I genuinely regret voting for him.

I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason (((the powers that be))) allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

checked
thumbs_up.jpg

Jesus Christ can we at least let him have six months in office before we start shitting bricks over all the stuff he hasn't done? Every other President who was in office within the lifetime of anyone in this thread promised shit during the campaign that they never did. Obama basically ran on the same platform as Bernie, that's why his bullshit didn't work the second time around. Give him a fucking chance.

$0.02

Republicans bitch about Obama and the Dems for 8 years and the American voter deliver the Republicans the House, Senate, and as ready and willing Republican President and what do they do?! Nothing. They spend their time infighting and getting nothing done but are quick to deliver Dems and the MSM talking points.

I have my suspicions about Trump been a Globalist too, look at Trump ironically promote big businesses like Coke, McDonalds, KFC etc.... these are the establishment drinks/food for weakening us in general, why would Trump promote these foods like they aren't a problem to society? Is the obesity problem not even considered a political issue over there?

>implying corporations want small government

get woke faggot.

Recently I fund out she's childless.

>no jobs

when will this meme die

>Anyone who dares call Trump a globalist is now classified a shill

Is this a new CTR reverse psychology technique? Trying to stop us from having discussions on what could potentially be, another globalist puppet in presidency.

I disagree, I want to pay less in taxes.

make that happen and idgaf the rest.

Niggers need to calm down Trump was sworn in on January 20th it is now March 22 its been 2 goddamn months.

Because theyre everyday American favourites you clown. Hes promoting US business and scoring points with the average joe.

she doesnt sound like she's anti-trump. she sounds like she's griping about some of the things he's doing which we all should be desu.

hello CTR

well at least she substitutes that with caring for her NATION.
Natal - Nation

Unlike Merkel etc.

>be American
>get fat
>need healthcare because fat
>can't afford it because he spend all his money on Mcdonalds and other shit food full of sugar and GMOs
>die from heart attack

>ever respecting this neocon trash transwhore

>Ann Coulter
>she

wew lads

She's literally the opposite of a neocon, fuck off shill.

And she's right, if Trump keeps going like this, it will have been pointless to vote for him.

The RyanCare bill is horseshit, and he's hardly done anything to curb illegal immigration so far, still hasn't done anything about DACA or Dreamers, or Obama's executive amnesty.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/7-reasons-why-obamacare-2-0-is-all-but-guaranteed-to-impose-crushing-costs-on-voters-hurt-trumps-base-and-hand-power-back-to-the-democrats/

I would take Ann Coulter over Trump any day.

She's not "turning on him", she's just trying to lead him in the right direction, as everyone should. Why would he push this bill that helps illegals?

It warms my heart so much that ANN COULTER is using the phrase "corporatist". I've been pushing that term on the internet since 1996. It got traction with the left, but since Occupy there was forged a dark alliance of toxic identity politics and corporatism on the left. Now the right opposes globalism and corporatism. Fucking love it. Trump is fucking up this triangulation by not being more pro-working class. Words are just fucking words.

Trump needs to make her an advisor really. She has the vision now. Years ago, she didn't. She sees the way forward now. And she's enough of a bitch to keep him focused on it.

She's not anti Trump. Trump is anti Trump.

If Trump gets a 21st century Glass Steagall to pass like he, bannon, and munich promised; I'll be proud of my vote for him

It's been over 6 years since Obamacare was passed and they STILL can't agree on a fucking plan.

They just need to repeal the fucking thing to light a fire under their butts.

Rence Priebus or whatever that faggot's name is, he's the inside man for the GOP running sabotage and derailment. Get rid of him and break the GOP to remake the GOP into a truly pro-working-family party. That is the way to a longterm majority.

No the cuckservatives are being kikes and just care about their favorbility. Rand Paul already has the best possible plan, but the cuckservatives are ignoring him and calling him a russian shill.

>opposite of a neocon
>was a cheerleader for iraq and afghanistan wars

pick one

>be me
>fuck yeah, TRUMP USA
>*pell grant gets cut*
>wtf I hate Trump now

for real tho, this sucks

Yup. Our best hope at this point is political chaos. Tensions are high and if someone shoots him or something then white people may react. The other option is that he fucks everything up so badly that the entire system collapses and white people have an immediate need to come together under ethnic terms to survive. If Hillary won we had no chance of survival. You did the right thing voting for Trump, user. History will remember you well.

This. For fuck's sake. That is not a regular female. Ann is a CAIS female if I ever saw one--that is a genetic male whose body can't process testosterone properly so the fetus/baby keeps developing as a girl by default. But still looks like a boy, has internal testes and no womb, and needs female hormone injections at puberty to get boobs. Look it up! Most CAIS (complete androgen insensitivity syndrome) women still have male height, male foot and hand size and broad shoulders, and boyish features. Many become models because lacking normal female reproductive capabilities, their metabolisms are more masculine--they are not only taller than regular females but stay thin easily, etc. Jamie Lee Curtis is CAIS, for example. Note that her kids are all adopted.

college is for those smart city cucks we don't need no education

Wat? She isn't saying anything anti-Trump at all you idiot.

Get a regular loan you cunt. People who take gibs and give nothing back are the biggest problem in this country.

Its actually +200T.

>He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.
>another hopeless Zionist charlatan.
lol what was the haavara agreement

>two months into term
>cabinet not even full yet
>'lol why hasn't he built the wall, replaced Obamacare, and deported all the illegals yet?'

>be in debt, it's the smart thing to do!
no, I take what I can get. It's the smart thing to do

She's changed and got redpilled on the failure of American interventions and probably the ZOG since then.

She saw the way neocons acted during the election, and it probably all started to make sense to her, the way they acted during the Bush admin, etc.

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-03-15.html

And on most other issues she's been spot-on for a while.

>childless, aging woman hates everyone
stop the presses

It's the best thing for the economy you cunt. There's nothing wrong with taking advantage of gibs but I'm not going to feel bad when it gets cut on you.

she will say whatever is popular at the moment like the good whore she is

Pay it yourself faggot

AYOO

SO U BE SAYINN

BIOLOGICAL SEX IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT?

after paying for books and tuition, I usually get $3000 leftover gibs every semester for spending on stupid shit

DON'T TAKE MY GIBS REEEEEEEEE

i'm not really sure what Trump's play is,

i suspect he made a deal with Reince and Ryan to shill for their healthcare "overhaul" which is basically a bailout of the now failing insurance companies.

however, notice that the biggest critic (Rand Paul) has not directly said anything negative towards Trump only saying he's willing to negotiate.

It's bad news if the bill passes. good news if it fails b/c it can be reworked. the media shilling, ofc, hasn't focused on the bailouts, they're making illogical, emotional arguments about the hypothetical amount of people that may lose coverage due to dismantling the exchanges.

most likely this is a bad, very bad situation. The major insurance companies are out billions of dollars due to obamacare, which conspiracy theorists have claimed for years was by design. The only way to really put the genie back in the bottle is to bail them out. otherwise they continue to merge into one a monopoly or go bust. and no one can afford for them to go bust. I think the plan was for shillary to bring in a single payer system. and here we are.

oh look, another "anyone that doesn't blindly suck trump's cock is against him/a shill" thread

Psh, he's already said he won't do anything to reduce taxes until he sorts out the health care and "entitlements." (if ever there was a misnomer...)

desu tpp was enough. that had fucking sopa/pipa and all kinds of backdoors embedded

he could do nothing for 4 years and it would be better than clinton doing TPP and literally anything else

>Rome was built in a day

He's not reforming it. He's sitting on his hands while cuckservatives pass a shit even worse than ACA that delivers none of his promises. Reminder that even allowing insurers to operate across state lines isn't happening. The whole thing is a joke.

This doesn't look anti-Trump.

But he's doing precisely the opposite?

This
Just wait, it's going to all fall into place over 4D years.
once he hits 8D we are gonna have a utopia free from degeneracy.
It's all a ruse to set us up senpaitachi. Wake up

He's been saying that Trump trusts Ryans on the best course of action for the Healthcare plan. I agree with kike shapiro that Trump wants a terrible Healthcare plan so it flops faster and they can move to universal because he's a closet dem.

He's the only president that will be elected that I can see actually doing it because he's not as tied to lobbyist. It needs to be done to protect consumers from another crash like in 08.

Trumpcare is actually really good, but people are too partisan to appreciate it.

would hear nothing but moans and bones rattling together

Who honestly believed him? I didn't. He was just a long shot.

It's still early days anyway. I can still sense something pretty big is going to happen.

I just don't want to be fined yearly for not giving money to the insurance kikes

>Trump
>Abandon corporate agenda

fukkin kek. If you needed and more proof she's a retard.

This thread is full of idiots. One guy says Ann Coulter is anti-Trump, posts a pic of a tweet that ISN"T anit-Trump, and you all act as if its true and argue about it.

>He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Fuck off faggot, you never voted for Trump

That law is mostly to prevent adverse selection

>Thought Trump was going to be Andrew Jackson 2.0
>mfw Trump turned out to be an incompetent moron who does whatever the corporate elite tell him too

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill.

I hate you retards so much. Go back to plebbit if you're incapable of entertaining other ideas.

She's letting him to know focus on the important issues like creating jobs etc. Ann Coulter BTFO the libs on Twatter on an hourly basis...much respect for her.

she's economically retarded

to be competitive internationally, you have to cut business tax, then when companies come back, you end up making more money despite the lower rate and you get rich

Trump understands this, retards like Ann apparently don't

you can't just pull jobs out of thin air

>Trump wants a terrible Healthcare plan so it flops
When why is he vocally endorsing it?

Trumpcare grants every single person a tax credit based on their age which they can apply to health insurance. Basically, every retard against Trumpcare is saying "RAISE MY TAXES"

This isn't even her account. She has an allpink twitter account

THIS

You mean Ryancare.

this

how quick people forget. tpp would've rekt everything

So her problem with Trump is that he has not completely unfucked the country in his first 60 days in office while being attacked from all sides by everyone around him other than the American public?

I would ask what sort of a moron posts this but clearly shes a female, enough said.

Because he can just blame the republicans and say they made the bill his job was to get it to be repealed.

The tax credit is less than the current subsidies under Obamacare

Shortpiro is a fucking idiot who keeps making false predictions about trump that just don't come true. he's so overly invested in his conspiracy theory he will only continue to move the goalpost whenever he's proven wrong. no matter how many times.

i don't think trump wants Ryancare to fail, i think he doesn't know what to do about the situtation. and in all fairness, probably the only way out of it is to bailout the insurance companies. otherwise it comes crashing down and that's not just bad for the Republicans, that's bad for everyone.

Repealing Glass Stegall has been worse, and if something isn't put up more comprehensive then we are going to be up for another crash. Banks can't be trusted with all the power they're given, they know they'll be bailed out everytime something fucks up.

>he's hardly done anything to curb illegal immigration so far

It's down 40% at the border, ICE does raids all the time internally

read some actual news or shut the fuck up, shill

No, they're saying "GIVE ME QUALITY HEALTHCARE". Something Ryancare doesn't even attempt to address. A pittance of a tax credit doesn't mean anything if the premiums are still unaffordable/ insurers refuse them anyway. They're aware of this. It's all a ploy, and you're an idiot if you take this new plan as anything other than a drug-lobby dick-sucking at the working man's expense.

If he didn't want it, he could easily push Rand Pauls plan. He's not doing that, he pushing Ryancare even though members of his own party are telling him its shit.

She's NatSoc

so? She is a modern day Joan of Arc. She fights the good fight. CAIS are still called females; therefore, Ann is still "she" -this is assuming that she actually is CAIS which nobody has any proof of.

>poor people should get gibs
>middle class shouldn't have lower taxes

I make 50k a year, I get nothing from Obamacare and here is Trump offering me 2k in tax credits.