How do we stop the fat epidemic in America?

How do we stop the fat epidemic in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o
youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg
youtube.com/watch?v=f8HDFAu6Z3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf is that thing jesus.

By killing all fat.

Don't heal them.

This gif is the essance of my country

how do I achieve this mode /fit/?

bf%?

>Smells like urine, gunpowder and fat people smell

Is it Friday already?

I've asked around, apparently most fat people are affected by some sort of Gland disease. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it seems to be far more present here than other parts of the world.

someone has to invent tasty, filling low calorie food, because exercise isn't the primary answer to blubber.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o

Let them eat more. The more they eat, the sooner they will die.

no its not. these faggots are ass clowns that make money off of being "rednecks" but dont act like rednecks at all.

The one the left is a jew.

Is it dead?

Replace corn with hemp so high fructose corn syrup isn't added into everything

Is this really the average American?

98%

Even if he does lose all that weight, he will still have all that skin.

source?

I support the idea of country-wide obese genocide.

idk- which seat will you take?

>Yellow things and those circles of fat

Send all of them to africa

Stop projecting

Is this Kos from Bloodborne DLC ?

S05E11 of "The American Dream".

I was literally 10 seconds away from eating a burger before seeing this. Thanks leaf.

you dont know who they are, is what I'm assuming, or maybe you dont know what projecting is.

Look at that man's face. He knows he's failed as a human being. Death is a kinder alternative to whatever he is doing, because he sure as hell ain't living.

Lol all you gotta do is just wait. They'll die by like 45. Keep encouraging fat acceptance and they'll keep dying off. Survival of the fittest.

There's also the other possibility of implementing fake science and stats and start teaching it to our kids. Like once you gain enough mass your brain will stop developing, or lard will encompass your brain and all fat people will be responsible for pedophelia, murders, rape, etc. It sounds stupid, but if you create a realistic looking graph and fake stats enough idiots will buy into it. Worth the keks.

shush
Don't listen to him.
What will we have left to make fun of you with if you guys stop being fat?

People who get in that state are usually from pretty awful abuse or neglect, not all of em though.
Saw a documentary on three of em, the two who were counselled and supported went on to live a bit of life, not much though.
The arrogant, smartass one who thought pizza was healthy because it had tomatoes in it died during the filming, congestive pulmonary and cardiac complications.
There's being a fatty, then there's these poor schmucks who are killing themselves.

The kind of fat fucks that can't move on their own always have enablers around them, feeders with perverse motives are the real problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg

The best way to deal with it would be to set up a healthcare police to hunt down fatties and give them the choice between euthanasia or be sent to a fat camp where you starve them into human shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8HDFAu6Z3A

You would also want to do something about the feeders, possibly criminalize putting someone's health in danger.

>There's being a fatty, then there's these poor schmucks who are killing themselves.
Possibly, which is why you should be able to offer them euthanasia if they don't or won't get their shit together.

Consider the damage they do to themselves, their family and society, it seems justified to step in and impose that choice on them.

Send them to North Korea's labor camps. Get skinny within 2 months.

Best Korea should turn its camps into fitness tourism.

a fat tax.

And before you pitty them, remember people like them are the reason burgers can't have affordable health care and insurance.

Eat normal european portions
Walk more
Cycle more

Its not rocket science

Give people a reason to go outside.

How do these beings even support themselves?
I can't imagine anyone willing to put up with, let alone enable these blobs. Is it true that in America you get free money just for being grossly obese?

You don't have to wait until the next election.

How about FREE FOOD.

I have a reason for them, how about to not be FAT!

By stopping the fatlogic movement.

daily penis inspections

Oh man

>What will we have left to make fun of you with if you guys stop being fat?

Guns, Freedom, Bible thumping and Patriotism

You can see his nuts hanging out when he lifts his flap

Is this what burgers refer to when they talk about 'concealed carry' ?

my 600lbs life on TLC

Holy fuck that's an ancient pic

Food rationing.

Ban all or most fast food. Even if we just banned Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Carls Jr we would eliminate a lot of people.

I would go so far as to claim that 99% of people do not know what Basal Metabolic Rate is.
Our schools explain nutrition in a way that has nothing to do with math, that is a grievous mistake.
There was a study that followed people that called themselves "naturally fat" and "naturally thin" and do you know what it found? These people didn't have magic metabolism, they were normal. The difference was what they felt was a normal amount of food.
A subjective perception was the only difference between a hard gainer and a hard loser.
That's why our schooling on nutrition was retarded. It assumed there was a "common sense" and that all you had to do was tell kids to eat vegetables and avoid McDonalds.

No, that won't fucking work. Every single person needs to know what BMR is and how to assess and count calories in food

And have you ever tried to teach a fat person about BMR? It seems to cause them emotional pain to bring it up. Nine times out of ten you just can't do it. They think they know how to diet because they watched an episode of Oprah or Ellen about it once. They're completely ignorant and the media lies to them and they don't know it.

>literally hiding a gun in your fat rolls
haven't kek'd this hard in literal decades

Plenty of filling, low calorie, and tasty foods exist. The problem is that they just eat more of them because they're stupid fat fucks.

My life ain't that bad

if people are too stupid or lazy to cook for themselves lean cuisine is a fucking thing. these people dont give a shit about losing weight though.

.... AND THE HOOOOOOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAAAVE

>he has a better concealed carry than most of /k/

End welfare (this would also help with our shitskin epidemic)
End feminism and therefore the (((fat acceptance movement)))
Make people pay for their own individual healthcare

Not like any of that will actually happen though