Why do you hates Muslim women Sup Forums? Muslimahs are the most socially conservative group there is

Why do you hates Muslim women Sup Forums? Muslimahs are the most socially conservative group there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code
answeringmuslims.com/2011/09/no-taqiyya-in-islam.html
youtu.be/6F4wBeshTsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Islam is inherently incompatible with anyone else. I'm not a racist, I don't mind buddhists, hindus or anyone really, but Islam refuses to coexist with anyone else

you are not to wear a flag as an article of clothing. that woman should be beheaded

Because the Koran literally tells its believers to kill all the non-believers

Under certain conditions they defend themselves. If you dont persecute Muslims -why should you- there is no reason why we cant live in peace.

Because someone has to save the retarded lefties from themselves

Yeah, how does being openly atheist work out in most Muslims countries? Death penalty.

Dont believe the propaganda. Muslims are like any other citizen and the same laws apply.

Muslim women are the biggest sluts on this planet. 90% of them burn coal

I hate all people that i cant trust.

Muslims are encouraged to lie to protect their faith, it's called TAQQIYAH

I don't care if someone's a bigot, i don't care if they're prone to violence, if i cant trust what they're saying then i wont tolerate them.

Depends on the country. You dont have to move there. Thats a different topic that secular countries which should be wri into law like what OP is talking about.

What, if anything, is the punishment under Sharia for an adult born to Muslim parents rejecting Islam and becoming an atheist, saying it is because Islam is stupid?

Im fine with muslims, in fact the school im next to is solely muslim,

i dont like stuck up snobiness.

Taqiyya isnt real mate.

Still better than christian women.

Can vouch. I know two of them and they are both coal burners.

That's exactly what someone using taqiya would say.

Sharia law is not one monolithic legislation. Different schools vary. The Quran says nothing about punishing atheists. However some clerics feel threatened.

You are aware thats bullshit? They are demanded to conquest by their book and even if that wasnt the case look AT predominantly muslim countries and look AT these savages

We have this thread every fucking day.

>using the flag as an islamic wrapping

It's a flag, not a diaper.

Not falsifiable accusation desu. Show me passage which explains it.

>Muslims enter secular country
>Muslims outbreed the population
>Muslims vote in Sharia and all its death penalties and authoritarian laws

Defend it

citation needed

There's a cute Muslim girl in my economics class and I want to have sex with her

just stay in your sandnigger countries (etc.) and we are fine

So put a limit on immigration. Whose fault is it if 5% of population after that becomes majority?

Because americans believe everything their jewish masters tell them to believe.

I like bacon. Thats why.

Wow, two uses of Taqiya in consecutive posts. AMAZING.

Unlike the bible, after Martin Luther's campaign, the quran IS NOT upto person interpretation.

Unlike the bible you don't get to pick and choose which passages are metaphors, it's all literal and the quran says that.

I don't just hate mudslimes i hate everyone who is still taking religion seriously. It's a autistic hobby at best and makes anyone look like a fucking idiot with severe braindamage. It's the year 12017. We should concentrate on science if we want to not go extinct in a couple of decades. Maybe a meteor hits earth or we ruin earths atmosphere with our poison i don't know what will end us but it's unavoidable in the long run. We can't waste any more time with retarded shitty religions. We need to start settling on other planets. It's the only way.

See show me the taqiyya passages in quran.

Ill wait.

You do know that the left in the Western world over wants few to no limits on immigration, right?

Because Americans have learned to be really afraid of everything that isn't hamburgers.

Fuck the left. What does that have to do with?

I wouldn't hate muslims nearly as much if they reformed their religion. I'm talking like Mormon or Christian tier where they believe that Mohammad is the equivalent to Christ or Joseph Smith. Only then could they be tolerated and not have as much hate towards them.

They'd also have to lose all that orthodox bullshit that are head scarfs, turbans, and silly hats.

Why does this look like the Fallout 1 cover?

So dont take preference of non believers over believers?

Big deal.

What group would or should?

Fake and Gay

Because they're muslims? And because they're women.
Also their hideous garb makes them look like uncut cocks.

>cute Muslim girl
pic needed

Im on my Phone now and Not willing to search for IT. But please describe why Iran Has become an islamic shithole After the islamic Revolution. And tell me why muslim countries have no free speech and demand this to be in every country because of this faggot Muhammad

The Qur’an in a variety of verses (2:225, 3:28, 3:54, 9:3, 16:106, 40:28, and 66:2) establishes the religious legitimacy of breaking oaths, lying, unilaterally violating treaties, and generally scheming against non-Muslims.

Now fuck off, you disgusting excuse for a human being.

The Flag is to be Flown, not Worn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Found the commi faggot

Get my colors off your hijab, sand nigger.

All that says is don't be bff's with non believers.
How is this violent or threatening in any way?

we can see that wherever they are in western europe
truly model immigrants,

Because they're generally winning in the Western world, and "we" have to defend them from their own stupidity.

If they don't wear a Hijab then I'm fine with them. It's just fucking degrading for them when they do and shows that they either have little respect for themselves or a just stupid and believe in whatever their man tells them.

Sup Forums isnt pro rape or pedophilia . thats kinda a deal breaker for Sup Forums .

sorry liberal faggots your stuck with ahmed and we wont defend him

answeringmuslims.com/2011/09/no-taqiyya-in-islam.html

youtu.be/6F4wBeshTsw

theyre fine as long as theyre legal and love the US

Iran is 97% muslim and has been muslim for 1400 years. It was a case of secular dictator suppressing the masses like virtually every muslim country was 60 years ago.
You can't compare that to muslims living in the west. Most of them come here to escape their countries and practice Islam at a more moderate level they are comfortable with, just like the first american settlers came here to practice their religion free of persecution.
Hijabi's actually take a lot of pride in the fact they wear hijab.
You can't compare it to a western country.

Muslims who loves US and it's constitution are rare. Most of them hate you cucks and already scheming to establish shariah.

FUCK THOSE SANDNIGGER SAVAGES!

Muslim women are fine. Muslim men kill people.

Sup Forums doesnt stand for putting down women, female genital mutilation, incest, raping women and goats or raping little boys and girls

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

You avoided my question. The Quran is not the only source of Sharia. The different law schools are not very different when it comes to this, so by all means, respond with the answer for different law schools.

Again:

What, if anything, is the punishment under Sharia for an adult born to Muslim parents rejecting Islam and becoming an atheist, saying it is because Islam is stupid?

>Fake and Gay
show me what a real video looks like of someone being shot in the head

It depends, in it is either death or no punishment whatsoever, nowhere inbetween.

Cause they all have to die.

Too incompatible with western values.

I don't think you know what western values are...

If that were true, why do liberals love them so much, being the exact opposite of everything the (((progressive agenda))) stands for?

Merkel goes to New York

Because liberals are easily manipulated. Their oppressed vs oppressors rhetoric has led them to reinforce the beliefs of a group of highly religious people.

if they were that evil, you would known of their existance before 911.
you literally create them and you get blowbacks.
america doesnt want to co exist with anayone, you force your culture everywhere.

How is supporting a society based on morality anti-western. Not all muslim are the cut from the same cloth, but most arr social conservatives.

I don't understand why the left doesn't t see Islam as an oppressor, since they see Christians as oppressors for similar, though less extreme views, i.e.:

>I don't think gay people should be able to marry
How dare you try to oppress them! Marriage is a right!
>I think gay people should be punished by death
Oh that's ok that's what your religion teaches, we have to respect your religion!

I just don't get it

Why do they hate themselves?
They are 2/3 of a man.
They are killed for being raped.
They are killed for showing any part of their body if they are outside.

Being conservative does not mean selling women as sex slaves.
Being conservative does not mean one has the right to assault another because of their gender.

>western values

they do it because it rustles us. i really tink thats a large part of it, they have a huge hatred for christianity

Dont try to understand leftists m8. Use their stupidity against them. Convert to Islam, marry and knock up a nice Muslim girl, and work towards a better future.

perhaps but right wingers tend to autistic and have selective memories when it comes to consequences of their actions.

Western culture was founded on White, European, Christian values.

Not the Quran, not 90 IQ Arabs screaming ALLAH AKBAR and wanting to destroy everything which White Christians have fought and built for centuries, not women who have to completely hide the beauty of the female form (the Burqa is taking the idea of "modesty" way too far) because Arabs are too dumb to stop themselves from raping them, and not all those other things. Social conservatism and traditional gender roles aren't enough. They can do what they want in their countries but not in the West. Part of "conservatism" in the West is preserving Christian values, and racial hegemony, which accepting Islam and Arab migration in the West doesn't do.

The US shouldnt be blowing up the middle east and the Muslims shouldnt be blowing up american civilians.
The UK shouldnt have been blowing up Ireland and the IRA should not have been blowing up pubs in the UK.
In both cases two sets of civilians are being abused by an imperialist government and both sets of civilians are better off apart from each other.

Large scale immigration from conflicting cultures is imperialism. Muslims will be destroyed by coming to the west. At the very least, culturaly.

What do you mean? It's really just that whoever fucks up owns it. The side of the political spectrum that supports the incubbent president will just shill for them, right or wrong.

quit blaming the left like feminists blame patriarchy. Its not their fualt that u cant get your shit together and marry a white girl and have kids.
your pimp hand is weak and cant hump beta bitch boy.
3rd worlders still breed despite war and shit. being a victim aint cool

just jack off before your autistic ass gets killed, foucus on breeding a white girl

flag checks

>their actions.
>"their actions"

You mean the ZOG's actions? This has been going on regardless of which side of the political spectrum controls the government. It was Bill Clinton who signed the Iraq Liberation Act in 1998 to topple Saddam Hussein and got the US involved in Yugoslavia, and it was Hillary and Obama who got the US involved in Libya, Syria, Yemen, and it was FDR who got the US in WW2. And it's leftists and neocons (who are basically leftists) who are pushing for war against Russia right now.

But yet the left still pushes for gun control every time a shooting happens. Hypocrites.

She will likely be open to marriage with a white convert regardless of how well you know each other. She'll push for children immediatrly though.

Born muslim here, apostate. Fuck you and your tolerance. They're here to be tolerant, until they've become majority. Then vomes the demands, sharias etc

This is not just a problem with the Muslims, but a Semitic infection altogether.

Half of the Bible is a permission slip for Semites to kill people from other religions.

>Western culture was founded on White, European, Christian values.
No one on this board acts anything even remotely like a christian. Christians don't turn away people looking for a better life.
Christians welcome diversity and believe that everyone in the world is equal, regardless of race or religion, and coexisting with these people.
Racism and bigotry are the antithesis of christian values.
And christians believe in women covering their hair as well, fyi :^)

Christians also don't judge. You are judging others. That's unChristian.

I never said I'm christian m8, stop trying to distract from the topic

>No one on this board acts anything even remotely like a christian.

What you think "acting Christian is is irrelevant", that's what the West was founded on, and it's diametrically opposed to Islam.

>Christians don't turn away people looking for a better life.
When it's their neighbors and countrymen, they try to be benevolent. When it's completely different, hostile religions, cultures and peoples, no. This is just a retarded excuse to justify endless mass migration by liberals and shitskins that would've never been accepted in previous eras that were dominated by Christian values.

>Racism and bigotry are the antithesis of christian values.
You are retarded if you seriously believe this. The decline of Christianity and new shit like Vatican II corresponds with the acceptance of mass immigration, and ideas like "racial equality". There were laws against interracial marriage before the 60s.

Not even a Christian, I was just pointing out how retarded the idea that Islam is compatible with Western values are since Islam and Christianity have fought for millenia.

Just shut the fuck m8. No one wants more shitskin invasion and immigration, people have had enough, and it's destroying Europe.

Not all Muslims are brown my friend. Me for example. The woman in the pic, she's lighter than a lot of "white" americans as well.

their backwards death cult they call a religion does more harm than god

fuck islam

Because their values are incompatible with our own. Moreover, it's well-known that members of the Muslim brotherhood will pretend to be tolerant to throw you off, such as Jihadis hiring Jewish lawyers.

Gonna kill ya soon friendo

Then they can go to Muslim countries, or they can accept that they will and should remain a marginal minority in the West, at best. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

This is the problem with immigrants. They can't accept their status as a minority, they have to constantly lobby for more of them to come in, until there's a population replacement.

Fuck off, they are not. 4/5 of them are stuck up bitches that think that they are better than everyone else. Why the fuck do you think so many muslim men are willing to blow them selves up?