WE WUZ VI-KANGS N SHIEEET

WE WUZ VI-KANGS N SHIEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bX4mO_xNAE
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened?

- REMINDER TO SAGE SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -
- REMINDER TO SAGE BOT THREADS -

Why does this guy pretend to be Viking? Isn't he from fucking Serbia or something?

We wuz tho...

he's from sweden

He is a purebred Nord. Chances are you are some hapa subhuman or Ukrainian

>Bait/slide= thread I don't like

Don't be so sensitive.

Golden One is bretty gud desu, cunts

>Ukrainian
a fate worse than death

You're not white Jew.

Why doesn't he get a haircut that doesn't look stupid?

>WE WUZ VI-KANGS N SHIEEET

VARGINA

Well, they were vikings whats your point

this thread has no substance
this thread is shit tier
this thread has no topic
this thread is not fun
this is Sup Forums not /shit/
kthxbye

Gook

Did he claim to be?

Vikangz can't defend their bitches.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=5bX4mO_xNAE

He was born in Sweden, he is obviously not Swedish.

>english
why?

DAAAH

Wuz

What is it with Swedes being able to tan so well?

If you're pale to begin with, the skin turning darker is kind of the only way for it to protect it from UV.

Latsbrah is fucking top tier. He's also the only alt-right figure who isn't part jewish or otherwise cucked.

He always encourages his fans to better themselves through exercise and reading too. He's the kind of person we need more of.

>only
you need to broaden your selections

Irish and Brits are pale and they turn into lobsters. Swedes seem to tan perfectly like Iberians.

Beady Anglo here to confirm. It just gets red and painful, probably because our natural environment was a shitty island that is overcast and rainy all of the time.

Depends very much on the person.
A lot of us just go pink. I think I do too, although I haven't really had a "tan" since I was a kid, so I'm not sure.

Don't diss Latsbrah faggot, he's got some good things to teach Sup Forums

>eat better
>start lifting
>gain confidence and get a loyal white woman
>throw trannies and traps in the trash because they are degenerate crazy autists, if you seriously want a dick a man that hasn't had plastic surgery everywhere
>don't fall for the protein powder jew
>be proud of your country and heritage and respect it
>get ready for the R A C E W A R

>although I haven't really had a "tan" since I was a kid
Based. No need to parrot medniggers

BEIC and modern US flags are trashy. Betsy Ross design was nice

missing point fageti

cool
jelly

THIS
Latsbrah might be a little kooky but he's done more for the cause than some faggot user leaf

Doesn't work that way. Because we wuz actually vikings.

Except they actually were. The humorous effect from niggers exclaiming their royal bloodlines comes from the fact that blacks actually aren't descended from Egyptian kangz

You sound like a jealous mongrel

SAGE

They don't look really good. Betsy Ross design had something European and racial about it

what's wrong with protein powder, it's just a convinient protein source

What Sven here said We did have Vikings in Sweden.
Norway and Denmark had more and was more important to the viking history but still.
We did have vikings in Sweden.

hapa subhuman is just mad

According to a study from 2013 by a condom manufacturer, North Dakota has the largest dicks in the country on average. Who lives in ND? Mostly Scots and Scandinavians.

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

SUBHUMANS OF ALL KINDS BTFO

Scandinavians were though, that's the difference.
The humour in WE WUZ is in the fact that niggers have never been kings, all African civilisations were in the north of Africa where the Africans had DNA from the Europeans and Arabs, Egypt the most commonly cited example of WE WUZ was an Arabic civilization whose inhabitants looked much the same as they do now.

>leaf
Oh, nevermind.

The golden one ho fledd sweden.

WE

Kek, gook leaf is mad because his 2 incher doesn't got shit on others

I ..

Well... we were.

GRIDENGS TROO FRENDZ

It was better before we let Hawaii in.

no you were explorers who gone to islamic countries

BAYDA LEVTEESTS

White people don't talk like nigger trash you Canadian fuck

Pic on the left is what happens when you put two deceitful groups together that only think with their loins

this is hilarious. people back then were physically strong, yes, but they were lean. they didnt spend countless hours at the gym getting swole. rowing and walking around carrying a rucksack gives you a different type of physique.

t. militaryfag

>Scots and Scandinavians

Thats not how Americans work, Rabbi. A last name =/= you are that 100% genetically.

>anonymong

>Pretending they're something they're not

>anonymong
Open a history book. Northern Midwest - Scots and Scandis only

>A fucking leaf

>not understanding how Americans work

Just because you're 12.5% x doesn't mean you're suddenly a "pure blooded Scottish American!!11111" like they do.

>mong
100% and 87,5% Scandinavian 12,5% Scottish are Nords and vica versa

oh she swole niggah

>100% of people in these states are 100% of said origins

You're actually retarded.

You're actually retarded.

By that same logic everyone in the original thirteen colonies area are 100% of British descent and 100% of people outside are of Indian descent. No, his argument was poor and he was trying to push the same "pureblood absolutely no change" memes that burgers do.

DAS RITE!
t. Ukranian