What does Sup Forums think about the out of africa theorie?

What does Sup Forums think about the out of africa theorie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swanscombe_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=P6nEGfcwMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=02HZalIGsGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The black man is the alpha and omega of humanity.

I don't see any problem with it.

>get out of Africa
>enter harsh climate
>natural selection

Africa is a much harsher environment than most of Europe.

What the fuck does this even mean? It's what happened. It has no political dimension whatsoever, no bearing on contemporary race relations. It doesn't mean "we are all Africans" any more than we're all amoebas because we came from them originally.

This isn't politics.

Not for species used to Africa's climate.

Lolno

Today, back then Europe was like siberia and sahara was habitable

I think the people of Madagascar are fucking Atlanteans

Absolute trash, let's leave hot sunny place and move to freezing place where all we can eat is whale blubber.
Nobody would do that.

>pictures like this are accepted as pure ironclad fact by shitlib "yeah science!" people
>they don't even know that humans didn't spread through the sinai region because it was too difficult to survive there (they did make several attempts)

They would if you murdered the rest of their tribe to take that hot sunny place for yourself

it's bullshit

because you've never been there

Possible and Plausible. But whoever says that the first homosapiens was a nigger is retarded.

because it's a good example of 20th century pseudo-science becoming the only recognized facts due to political considerations to the point where anyone or anything contradicting the narrative is cast aside regardless of credentials.

Most of Africa is either desert or jungle. Neither is good for large human populations.

No, it's not, and you're not remotely qualified to argue that. There's ample evidence for the development of the hominin line in Africa, and really no evidence to the contrary.

Have some people tried to use this to fallaciously support political arguments? Sure. It's still true. The only one peddling politically-motivated pseudoscience here is you.

In Africa even there are a million ways to die, even the insects will kill you.

thanks for proving my point

Europe is heaven compared to the lethal biodiversity that is Africa. Humans had control of fire at this point so cold weather was largely mitigated.

Is it true that we descent from Simians?

So what are Homo Erecus fossils doing in the UK, China, Georgia, Indonesia, Spain, and Turkey?

>europe has no big predators hurr durr

That's because humans killed them you stupid motherfucker

again, this is now, you don't know how many bears lions and other crazy stuff was living in Europe at that time, it is now almost all killed off, because white people...

>whites are effective hunters mind

No

You do realize you just proved his point, right ?

We are the product of Adam and eva.

It's true, all of it. All smart people left Africa, only the least evolved remained there

>bears, lions, sabertooth tigers
>heaven

Riiiight.

What are you expecting me to say? You're wrong. You have no actual evidence on your side or you would already have posted it. On the other hand, I haven't posted any because 1. I've been on this board before and I know if I do you'll just duck out of the thread and I'll have wasted 20 minutes, and 2. There's such an abundance of evidence that I literally wouldn't even know where to begin. When you challenge the established consensus in a field, it's on you to explain your reasoning, not on me to condense half a semester's worth of Physical Anthro 101 into a single post.

Despite your assertions, there are plenty of instances of politically inconvenient truths conquering established wisdom in anthropology and archaeology, when they have the evidence on their sides. It happened many times over the past century, and yes, I'm happy to provide examples if you're interested. There's a reason that hasn't happened in this case. It's because in this case the established wisdom is true and what you're posting is nonsense.

>literally freeze to death without fire.
burger education

>Africa

throw a stone out of your mud hut, kill a random critter, take a stick and root out some yams to garnish the bush meat

>Europe

Freezing cold, sabre tooth tigers, Mammuthus, Giant fucking bears.

the fuck dude ?

Even abos and feather indians managed to wipe out a good chunk of the megafauna.

it seems interesting but im starting to doubt it i mean if you moved all blacks out of africa for 160 thousand years do you really think they would evolve the same intelligence as whites?

Furthermore how does asians immigrating to the americas decrease their intelligence i mean hispanics are several levels below asians in the smarts department.

No. We have a common ancestor which is very different.

>whites are effective hunters mind
They're pretty good not the best maybe.

We would know.

> pic
So ancestors of europeans and asians racemixed with other human species and became better? Really makes you think.

Do u even know anything about out of africa theory? Do u know when it happened? Fkn burger

дa ти eбa пyткaтa мaйнa пeдaл

To me it seems like the most likely explanation and I haven't seen any good evidence it isn't true. Remember, out of africa doesn't me we was niggas and sheet it just means we came from the same proto population. That population left and spread to the rest of the world and the remainder became black people.

>Mammuthus

shit man, those predatory mammoths were the worst

Homo erectus in UK? Some article pls

They're actually Homo Heidelbergensis, an intermediate form between Erectus and Sapiens:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swanscombe_Man

how were niggers never able to find Madagascar?

You can describe the entire history of mankind as perpetually trying to get away from niggers.

That it's bullshit.

Humans were seeded here from an ancient alien race escaping their dying planet, Mars. There was a catastrophe that happened in our solar system a long time ago. Something crashed into Mars, that explains the asteroid belt and the long giant canyon on the surface of the red planet.

they cant swim

there were some pre-drift ones but blacks never had seafaring boats until Europeans went there

Dumbfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6nEGfcwMNA

Didn't notice that before, wow.

>30k years ago indonesia is being populated by the people that went to asia
>They made it to new zealand before black people could cross a strait

Again, what does this even mean? There are H. erectus fossils all across the Old World because ... H. erectus spread across much of the Old World. The out-of-Africa model doesn't imply that none of our genetic ancestors ever made it out of Africa. At all. They certainly did (not that H. erectus is necessarily an ancestor to H. sapiens, though it might be). The out-of-Africa model is the generally accepted one because archaeological evidence, early H. sapiens sites and so on, appear first in Africa and then elsewhere, and because it is backed up by DNA evidence in several ways.

Nope.

pseudo-science + pop-science + censorship = modern out of africa and evolution theories and man made global warming

>People this retarded come to Sup Forums

That we all come from africa is a meme.

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=02HZalIGsGg

True human life originated in Germany.

and at the same time the downfall of civilization.

go figure

>nigger education, in burgerland

Yeah, human RNA is "pseudo science".

crosseyed retrd.jpg

They might not have survived there but you could easily walk through it with a caravan of camels and get to other side

Seems to be the most valid theory based on the evidence I've seen. I'm open to other models though.

It's not a theory anymore. Our migratory tracks can be found in our RNA.

Well there's the thing, since the ancestors of anatomically modern humans were already spread out across the world, this means that their evolution into humans could have happened anywhere they inhabited. But where is the impetus in Africa? In Africa there is little impetus to develop greater intelligence, as niggers show us constantly. Pushing into colder and harsher climes, however, would require the development of intelligence.

Also, consider the extreme rarity of the coincidence of conditions necessary for (a) fossilization to even take place and (b) fossils not being destroyed over the millions of years and (c) fossils being in just the right place to be discovered. The fact that we found the oldest fossil of an anatomically modern human in Africa doesn't confirm the out-of-Africa theory, it's just a shred of supporting evidence.

Yeah, because this happened last year and not in a time the global climates were completely different.

Neanderthals look like a turbonigger though. Look at that sloping forehead, that prognathism. They also got cucked out of existence so I'm not sure if having Neanderthal DNA accounts for white superiority. I'd be more inclined to believe niggers have more Neanderthal DNA than whites, although geographically that doesn't make much sense.

I think that's what he meant by omega

With the control of fire the hazards from the cold and wild animals is mitigated to the point of being essentially being non factors. Africa just has a lot more venomous creatures, and nasty diseases saturating it's jungles, and the most extreme desert on the planet. If you were to be dropped of in wild Europe with fire making materials, and water you would be fine. If you, or any non-natives were to be dropped off in wild Africa with the same supplies, you probably wouldn't make it a week. There are flies that literally lay eggs under your skin while you sleep, Europe has never even had anything remotely like that.

>Being this dumb
Are you a nigger?

No I'm just educated.

>this means that their evolution into humans could have happened anywhere they inhabited.
Sure. But it didn't.

>In Africa there is little impetus to develop greater intelligence, as niggers show us constantly.
See, THIS is pseudoscience.

In a way you're not even that wrong -- I don't have any evidence to suggest that Africa provided a GREATER impetus to develop intelligence than [insert other environment]. But that doesn't matter; you misunderstand how evolution works. It's not a deterministic process. There's not a 1-to-1 correspondence between the evolutionary pressures and response.

Further, except when it comes to very, very basic and obvious things (on the level of "very cold environments necessitate adaptations for dealing with the cold") figuring out what evolutionary pressures a particular environment is/was exerting is very arbitrary and verges on pseudoscience by its nature because it's so hard to make your hypotheses falsifiable. That doesn't stop people from trying, but all but the charlatans admit that it's a fuzzy process at best.

Frankly, even taking humans out of the equation, it's simply a fact that, for whatever reason, many other intelligent hominids did develop in Africa. Why? Who knows. But it happened. You don't have to look any further than that to refute this. Humans just took things a scootch further.

>Also, consider the extreme rarity of the coincidence of conditions necessary for (a) fossilization to even take place ... etc
What an insightful point. Fossils are rare. I'm sure none of the researchers who've worked on this problem have ever considered this before.

How fortunate that
A) We're not working with just one site, but (comparatively) many
B) We're not just limited to paleontological evidence (fossils) but archaeological evidence as well, which does not need to fossilize
C) These conclusions are, again, strongly backed up by genetic evidence, not just in one way but in several.

The worlds continents were quite different 150,000 years ago

Also, yet again, I'd like to reiterate that H. erectus was not necessarily an ancestor of H. sapiens, although it might have been.

you shouldn't care either way you subhuman insect

Which is why they build resorts over there, and there is still a tribe that hasn't bothered to figure out fire.

Go fix your education Jamal.

No it isn't. You don't need clothes and tools and fire to survive and food is available all year round

go get some goyim to fix it for you Vladomir Rassmuss Israelovitch

If you were dropped in Europe in winter without anything, you would die in 20 minutes due to having no clothes, if you were dropped in Africa with nothing, you would live because clothes aren't necessary to survive

Europeans evolved because of winter, which if you wanted to survive you need to think ahead, you don't need to think a month ahead in Africa

On the large scale, there were only a few continents that were stuck together back then that aren't anymore, otherwise they are somewhat similar. There were definitely more, and bigger, clusters of ice that allowed eskimos to travel across Asia and, from the north-west, into, what is now, Canada.

They had brain weight around 1500 grams, Homo Sapiens have 1350 grams average.
Turkroaches have 1,5 grams.

we wuz aquaman

Electronic video assistant?

That's the thing. Niggers original from africa without some white slavemaster fucking into their bloodline share no genome of the neanderthaler. Only europeans and asians have this.

Literally niggers are more likely apes.

Maybe you meant Australia?
Africa was much more hospitable than Europe back then.

First thing I read was "Large floating breasts".
The male psyche.. fascinating, isn't it?

The first white flight.

Did Neanderthals come out of Africa too?

>Muh jews everywhere!
Stay uneducated, you migrant scum.

Except that when we went to Africa there were huge swathes of land without Nigs, also when we migrated to Europe, Africa didn't have that much desert, so whatever mixed with the Neanderthal sure wasn't a nigger.

I said with fire, clothes assumed. Even in the winter most of Europe is not that bad. I would take the cold any day over having to constantly fend off parasites, jungle diseases, and poisonous animals.

yes boss, we wuz all afrigeen brudhas

I think it makes a lot of sense since, lets be honest, africans are the least evolved of all the races, probably because they just sat around in our homeland for hundreds of thousands of years doing fuck all anything as everyone else was striving to survive in new enviroments

kek

White flight.

>the phenotype doesnt change on a span of 1000 generations to adapt to the climate

Africa has never been a hospitable place save for the Sahel and grassland regions where humans originated.

>i-it only works with my preset conditions!

most of africa doesn't have jungle diseases because most of africa isn't a jungle, if you want to take extremes, you pick african jungles in the summer, i'll pick svalbard in the winter, the exact same person at each location with 0 items or possesions, who do you think would die first?

Wake up, the world itself was never hospitable. Everything want to eat you.
But compared to Europe Africa was a paradise.