What drives the master race to suicide so frequently?

What drives the master race to suicide so frequently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pW32SPLpic
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487723818125.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're versus the entire world.

estrogen in water

(((they))) have pitted the world against us an, and we are slowly being crushed under the weight of it

Could this be it? I've noticed that alot of older guys seem to think depression is a meme. No matter how shit their life is, they never get prioerly depressed. Even chronic alcoholics often are not depressed. Could it be that they went through puberry at a time when our food and water wasnt being poisoned with endocrine disruptors, thus their brain is pretty much incapable of being depressed?

>meatloaf again...

literally this

Please God may that poor boy's soul find peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pW32SPLpic

a shit dinner, evidently.

Underrated

i wouldnt have it any other way

Motherfucker how dare you be this funny

they grew up in a different world where white men were valued wnd getting a job took 2 fucking seconds instead of years fucking around and getting denied by female troll / minority / fat old faggot Human resources

As horrid as it is, I can't help but laugh. "Damn it, moms cooking again, welp, time to kill myself."

wow, she must have been one awful cook!

haha

10/10 post
best in thread

heavy is the head that wears the crown

>those who were depressed killed themselves and didn't grow to be old
>therefore no depressed old people

>disliking meatloaf
I'm not even gay but I'd give the nohomo for some meatloaf right now

Had a proper giggle at this

Nose piercings

When you have nothing else to blame your problems on...

Its why African Americans have such a low rate.

demoralization is an effective tactic

Overthinking life. Dwelling on unaccomplished goals.

You don't think much about it, if you are dumb.

>"mum what's for dinner? "
>"information that will lead Hillary Clinton to prison"
>Son suicided with 24 shots in the back of the head

>hurr i are mastur race nordic mom and Sup Forums says so
>why wont stacy approach me :((

They're beta and antisocial.

Single moms

he looks so much like his mum

--> this

Usually it's latent homosexuality.

He looks like a lesbian on the right image.
Thought this was some transgender killing himself at first, because mom wanted a girl.

I was going to say this too. Kids of single moms are generally fucked up and the way she was squeezing him in that one picture looked like she also probably coddled him.

you are on one tiny fuckin' island, m8.

Made me kek

Asian people pity us, blacks hate us, arabs want to assimilate us to their islamic borg and jews see us as their cattle, and a good amount of whites work against their own self interest by breeding with the people who want to destroy us or working with those who want to enslave us for profit.

look around you, not other race is told to hate themselves for being what they are, for something they had no choice in, and things they never did.

whites, white males especially, are basically told they are the worst thing in existence, and god help you if you're also straight.

add in that modern society is extremely shallow and you have a perfect recipe for depression.

>Even chronic alcoholics often are not depressed.
Hmmm
I think it's more like they saw depression as shameful and weak so they don't want to admit it

Oh noo, it couldn't possibly be because whites colonized and toppled governments and stole resources from other countries

In my narrow experience there isn't much coddling from most single moms although that particular one seems to be a coddler.

Damn i think im pretty good looking but this mfer has godly genes and he just kills himself? What a fucking retard i can't even feel bad for him

There hasn't been a real war in so long that young white men have forgotten their primal urge to conquer. A good crusade would unfuck it real nicely, but unfortunately this non-pope won't call for one.
then the nonwhites shouldn't let their governments be toppled so fucking easily

top kek

Keep thinking that way, a lot of good that'll do

Repressed homosexuality. Don't do it OP

Her cooking must be for shit

I wouldn't say coddling is generally it's true, but I was making the assumption based on that picture. However possessive might be the better word for it.

Also, in my own experience, single mothers are incredibly possessive about their children. I'm also the son of a single mother.

This 100%

A loss of purpose in a world that no longer makes sense because we're not living the way we evolved to live.

kek

Constant epidemic of communist subversion. Destroyed the bonds of our family units so that too many people are raised without the proper parental guidelines. All out assault on us with demoralizing propaganda in-your-face normalization of every disgusting degeneracy. Millennials especially have known nothing but economic strangulation in their adult lives via cruel and unfair means while calling us all too lazy and too dumb and too weak to get ahead (meanwhile 9/10 of the top 1% rich are Jews - accounting for nearly half of all Jewish people in the US) who's privileged?)

Most importantly: separated us from God and the animating ideal or spirit that calls us to strive for a higher state of being. Replaced that animating ideal or higher calling with base materialism, nihilism, satanic worship of selfishness, materialism, rejections of virtue.

Dedicate your life to reserrecting this, Anons. It's the only way.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487723818125.webm

I will, thanks. Lesser countries aren't there to be seen as equal, they're meant to be walked on and drained for resources, then destroyed wtih supreme prejudice when they retaliate.
It's the American way, but evidently not all of us are on the same page about it.

kek too soon

Japanese history is full to the brim, if not made up of Japan blaming shit on other people, and yet your country practically has suicide as a stage of life.
Try again Yoshi

the same governments that did this are the same governments that are trying to get rid of white pople

kek

He looks short. I outgene him and I'm a suicidal mess, probably for different reasons than this kid. Single mothers causes this and jews have to be removed.

So am I. And I grew up around many other kids with single moms.

They all enjoy showing off their kids but I'm not sure I'd use the word possessive.

In any case I hope you and your mom get along. It's always nice when things work out.

>tfw mom made meatloaf today
>tfw meatloaf farts all night
>tfw 28, disabled and live with my mom still

KILL ME

Its the funniest argument each time, because niggers and other subhumans never fought wars and generally didnu nuffin but try to colonize mars but then whitey came and he stole blueprints for the Apollo program and got all the credit.

Me neither

Even if we lose we win because the worlds economy is based around spendinf behaviours of White countries so even if we go extinct itll still cause a massive economic fallout

With that jaw + face he could be 1.60 and he would still get laid. My theory is that he just had a micropenis

The ability to think beyond our own existence.

>Zach had watched a friend lose his life to bone cancer, after which two of his friends killed themselves.
>Following Zach's death, another friend in their circle also took their own life.
wtf

heavy is the crown

Humans who are capable of thinking of time in the long term are more prone to stress and discontentment

kek

>tfw 26
>crippled, brain damage, severe limp on top of it all
>tfw have to live with my elderly parents because I have trouble walking now and my brain is so scrambled I can barely think straight some days
>tfw steadily getting more and more depressed because I have nothing to do but sit on Sup Forums all day

Suicide is contagious, when you are exposed to it you are much more likely to do it, including through the media. Newspapers here don't even report on suicides, though you can tell when a reported death is a suicide because it will have a mention of LifeLine (a suicide prevention and crisis hotline) and the phone number at the bottom of an article

Thanks, you too.

>26
>elderly parents

How? Were you the result of having kids too late?

Life is shit, we all know it - some people just have the drive to do something about it.

Can you type properly? Have you tried getting into coding or something of the sort?

Either way, sorry to hear about your situation user. I hope things look up to you soon.

sorry man. I'm disabled and in and out of the hospital but I can walk fine at least. Cheer up man, just remember we live in the time of kek and also you're a leaf so just get free healthcare nurse to help you

Only non-Whites do that face with that shitty attitude. Is that your way of hiding fear?

Whites are natural conquerors and yet you faggots act like your tough as fuck, but when the "po po" isn't protecting your arse, things will be different.

My mum is british and shes a terrible cook, dont blame him really.

if it wasn't for mom I'd probably be locked up in a crazy house somewhere.

yeah... its hard.

yes, agreed.

They were older when they had me. None of my problems are from them waiting, though.
>Can you type properly?
Depends on how well my brain wants to work. There are days where I can type pretty well and days where it's illegible.
>Have you tried getting into coding or something of the sort?
I can't think well enough for most of that stuff anymore. I used to code but I have trouble with even remembneri what I was doing. Sometimes my brain just kidn of locks up and there's no point trying to fix an error, which is bad for coding.
>I hope things look up to you soon.
Well, eventually they'll either die or leave me alone long enough that I can attempt suicide again and do it right this time. That's something I look forward to.
I don't really miss the walking. I've had the limp a long time because I'm stupid and clumsy so I fucked my leg up young. I miss being able to think and talk and stuff. It's pretty common to ttry and say something and I know the word but it won't come out no matter how hard I try so I just gesture and they keep guessing and it's so frustratign that I end up crying.
>just get free healthcare nurse to help you
Apparently I don't qualify for a nurse. My parents wouldn't let me live alone anyway because I tried to kill myself a couple years ago.

I'd volunteer to give to this poor woman an other child.

I don't know what I'd do without mine at this point. She's been spoiling me ever since I moved in with them, though. I feel bad because it's bad enough they have to cook for me and stuff and all I can really do to help out is clean a little and do dishes. Not even good at those anymore. I tripped a couple weeks ago and broke 4 plates, a glass, and a bowl.

I'd kill myself if I was an Essendo supporter, too.

Do people talk to you like your retarded?
That would be draining for anyone I think.

I remember talking to a guy that had a stroke and couldn't speak well. He fuckin thanked me for talking normal to him. I always wondered how much bullshit he had to deal with daily.

In fact the boy looks like degenerate nigger cock sucking homofag (piercings, etc) and the mother like a fucking leftist with her hippie pink wool clothing.

Nothing of value was lost.

edgy

>Do people talk to you like your retarded?
Some do. It's a small town but it's grown a lot the last few years. Most of the people who knew me before have moved away. I don't go out much, though. Therapist once a week, and sometimes I go to the liquor store down the street.
>I remember talking to a guy that had a stroke and couldn't speak well. He fuckin thanked me for talking normal to him.
It's nice to be treated like you're still normal. As frustrating as the talking problems are it's worse when people treat you like a retard because the words just get stuck.

Truly yourself

robin williams

shes over m8
looks like the eggs dried up a few decades ago

>that horrendous oversharpening
disgusting

What has you all messed up like this with no return?

Sorry if I'm talking too much. My world consists of 7 people, and I only talk to 3 daily so I don't really have conversations much.

jews, erosion of western civilization, spiritual emptiness, bad culture forced down their throat, negroisation and islamisation of their countries, the destruction of the nuclear family, the rift between men and women, white guilt, unemployment, economic stagnation

>What has you all messed up like this with no return?
The limp is from when I was a teenager. I was fooling around and trying to impress a girl and broke my leg. It never healed right. A few years ago I got into a car accident on the way home from my job and messed up my other leg and my left hand. The brain damage is from a failed suicide attempt. I tried to hang myself and I was pulled down before I had actually died, but I guess my brain wasn't getting enough air so it doesn't work right anymore.

1 post by this ID
uh homosexuality does, as it should. look at the piercings. nice bait tho. remember to sage this shit guys

Hahaha beta males. 5 suicides in a row because they can't live without each other. Zach even had a girl friend, how pathetic.