Spaniard expertise fighting the moor religion and politics

>Should be learnt by the northerncucks that are filling Europe with roaches and giving them money to create problems.

Funny to see all you cucks looking down in Spain, when this country have a history of fight against the roaches and ((them)).

Have been in the Granada's Cathedral and was amazed of how beautiful it is and how it displays proudly the victory against the moors.

Pic related, you can see a Spaniard chivalry soldier walking over a dead moor.

Other urls found in this thread:

historicalleys.blogspot.pt/2011/04/plunder-and-massacre-of-meri.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think that it can be seen better in thia one.

Some more pics of badass cathedral.

>let's his country be ruled and bred by Muslims for hundreds of years before deciding to anything about it
>thinks he has anything to boast about

Yeah it was rules by Muslims, but the bred part ain't true and you know it. Don't believe just pass by and find out yourself if people here is as moorish as Sup Forumslacks think they are.

Every person in this board have already seen the haplotype map of Europe, and it's known scientifically that moor genes here are insignificant.

And well, whatever you think, we at least are not inviting them home, and paying real money for it like krauts.

Some more pics

historicalleys.blogspot.pt/2011/04/plunder-and-massacre-of-meri.html?m=1

By this time you were fighting bare feet indians.

It's only bantz Paco, you blokes are alright

Spanish descent here

>We wuz conquistadors and shiiiet

It's not so much Moor genes as Neolithic farmer genes, and too much of them make you nonwhite/mediterranean/sandnigger/Arab looking motherfucker

We were*. Portubros did the same job down there.

Granada was taken almost at the same time we reached the Americas.

I don't actually care that much about being "white", just don't want the sandnigger tag on Spaniards since it's not like that.

Proud Mediterranean, if nordcucks want to consider Southern European as different let them.

Any cruel massacre to laugh at?
One day well be the first countries invading and burning Meca

>63% white
>63% Including all inbred swamp rednecks and urban lardasses
You amerifats project so hard you projected yourselves to the moon.

Nigger, I've never looked down on Spain. Reconquista is very inspiring. After that, the Spanish empire was so based, you built a lot of great things in the new world and converted millions of indigenous that wouldn't have otherwise while still taking their resources and using their land for living space. Sometimes, I wonder what the world would be like if the Spanish empire never declined.

Mostly this, spain seems cool. Still glad we are english though or we'd be united with the mexicans.

How is spain today OP? I know you have economic trouble for the moment but more importantly how diverse are you? Are the muslims moving in?

Sadly Spain was way too focused in values and religion. They just wanted to spread the catholicism and be seen as the ones who preserved the Christian culture.

Protestant mind was better in comparison cause they didn't mind that much and focused in economic expansion.

Every money that came into Spain was spent in useless wars and into the huge aristocracy that never took any care about the country or the colonies.

My nombre is jose matamoro

We have many muslims here since they come from close here, but not as many as the north. Once they get in here they always try going north, mainly France, Belgium or Germany.

Another thing is that we have a lot of latinos here. There aren't many racism towards them since people see them as "lesser bad" and they are displayed by the media as the "funny pals" and racism isn't a big deal here.

Anyways, Spain nowadays is such a cuck/liberal place, since after all the Franco's dictatorship (that finished in 75) each national symbol is seen as "facist" cause Franco was a nationalist.

You guys take our mexicans so we don't have to? What a wonderful country. I didn't think many went to the effort to fly out there. Heard from a few people they consider your accents kind of faggy. As an english speaker I don't see it but I assume it is like an American hearing a brit

And by the way, no refugees, the few that came here (1-3k) are escaping to get gibs in Germany.

2 Syrians even were in the national tv complaining about how Spain mistreated them, cause Spain wasn't giving them more than 1000 euros, free uni and home like their cousins in Germany. I was watching it like "are you fckng serious?".

No thanks, you keep the mexicans lol

Here we don't have Mexicans, but are full of Colombians, Ecuatorians, Dominicans, Argies and etc.

And yeah, they talk about our accent but that's normal, like you said with you guys and the brits. Anyway, inside Spain you have lots and lots of different accents, dialects and even languages, pretty impressive for such a small territory.